news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Best Hip Hop Show you ever seen

don't be surprised

The Black Eyed Peas

i've seen P.E.
KRS
Kane
Biz Mark
RunDmc
The Beasties

but never seen nothing like what the Peas did at their album release party back in late 90's
eminem performed (if i'm not confusing that day with another)
La the dark man
etc...

but the Peas killed it - never seen nothing like that before
i wasn't high either
Old 06-19-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id have to say...

del the funky homosapien

high honorable mention

slick rick
tribe called quest
redman
raekwon
ra the rugged man

most dissapointing

nas
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

saw the beasties on their TT5B tour and they blew away EVERYONE i've seen live....mad energy and they had the entire place on the same wavelength. only other act that came close was The Roots, all 3 times. most dissapointing was Nas and Wu on Rock the Bells...no energy.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i want to see the beasties so bad. my fav group. its hard to catch them though. hope they do a big tour for the new album in the late summer.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

It's a tie between Beastie Boys and Wu Tang on exit07

Beasties probably had better performance but i'll remember wu tang more.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Clipse with first Saigon concert at a close second..

(I've seen Timbuktu, Chords, Nas, Willie D, Little Brother, Saigon*2, Ken Ring*2, Xzibit, Dogg Pound and some norwegian acts.)
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prolly the Nas concert because Ether was hot when he did this concert and then Ghostface when he was promoting Fishscale got his autograph too

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

GHOSTFACE KILLAH (feat) Raekwon, Cappadonna. Nov.22 1996. Some of the opening acts were Artifacts, Shades of Brooklyn (Beatminerz & Blackmoon), Common Sense, & believe it or not Rhymefest (when he wasn't known). The venue Congress Theater in Chicago. Any of the older Chi Wucorp members might of gone to this. Pound 4 Pound the BEST hiphop show I ever saw live.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #9
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

the rap battles at my school. lawl
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah Nas was pretty boring at rock the bells last year
I would go with Wu-Tang, but I haven't seen a whole lot of live acts
but two years ago at Hard Rock in Orlando was hype as hell, Quentin Tarantino even showed up on stage
Old 06-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Probably Gangstarr.

Really enjoyed J-Live too.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #12
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

In 94 I saw Digital Underground, Too Short, and Above the Law w/ Kokane in LA. Everyone had a live band and it was the funkiest show I have ever been to.

Honorable Mention
Gangstarr
Dre and Snoop Chronic Tour in 93
Rage against the machine
Suprisingly, Primus put on a dope show, Les Claypool can play some serious bass.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #13
POISON VENOM
THEE APOCALYPSE

POISON VENOM shaolin monk

MF Doom & MADLIB ..Special surprise guess the late great J-DILLA. When Jay stepped on stage the crowd went crazy. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
POISON VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #14
POISON VENOM
THEE APOCALYPSE

DJ PREMIER dude put on a great show THEME OF THE NIGHT ...CLASSICS. It was nice seeing 90 percent of the crowd rap along line for line of his classic tracks I grow up on like UNBELIEVABLE, COME CLEAN, THE ENEMY, SPEAK YA COUNT & tons more.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:49 AM   #15
POISON VENOM
THEE APOCALYPSE

Worst concert NAS I payed 1 hundred dollars for 2 tickets. MOTHER FUCKER was an hour and a half late and did an HOUR show. The crowd wanted him to proform ETHER but the pussy was to shook and left the stage.

Last edited by POISON VENOM; 06-20-2009 at 02:52 AM.