news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Non dairy milk, such as rice milk?

I don't like cow's milk. I've hardly drank it since I was a little kid. I've tried different types of milk including rice milk(from brown rice). I just recently tried Hemp Milk. It has all the essential amino acids and a good balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Also soy milk is pretty good. I'd like to try oat milk, and I'm not a big fan of almond milk. Does anyone else here drink some of these? What are your thoughts on the nutrition involved with them? Some people call me a hippie, while they take a break from sucking on a cow's udder.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whole raw milk is said to be good - just bought some - can't use it till tomorrow -
Old 06-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only time I ever consume milk is with cereal
the usual 2% or whatev
but yeah I don't like the stuff straight either
never tried much of the alternatives
Old 06-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will make a banana strawberry drink out of it tomorrow - i'll email yall some if you want
Old 06-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't use milk in my cereal, and I get people looking at me like I'm a nazi zombie when I eat the cereal dry in the bowl.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Try goat's milk?

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I don't use milk in my cereal, and I get people looking at me like I'm a nazi zombie when I eat the cereal dry in the bowl.
I actually did that until I was like 14.
I got similar reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
will make a banana strawberry drink out of it tomorrow - i'll email yall some if you want
haha you can email drinks? that's that next level shit
yeah email me like a pint homie I'll try it
Old 06-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
I actually did that until I was like 14.
I got similar reactions.

haha you can email drinks? that's that next level shit
yeah email me like a pint homie I'll try it

ahight - but its about 4 GB

i'll send it in parts through sendspace

you'll need winrar to extract it

the password is - goodstuff
Old 06-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats the future i dream of
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #10
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I like Vanilla Silk soymilk. I was a vegan for a few years, I eat cheese again, but still prefer soymilk. Those "milk - it does a body good" commercials and ads are paid for by the dairy industry. There's like twice the amount of calcium in brussel sprouts than milk. Human babies need human breast milk, baby cows need cow milk. Cows are artificially inseminated so they'll become pregnant and continue producing milk. Then the calf is born and a lot of times thrown in a cage to become veal.
Damn, now I feel bad about eating cheese again

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Last edited by tajeco; 06-23-2009 at 12:00 AM.
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #11
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
I like Vanilla Silk soymilk. I was a vegan for a few years, I eat cheese again, but still prefer soymilk. Those "milk - it does a body good" commercials and ads are paid for by the dairy industry. Human babies need human breast milk, baby cows need cow milk. We don't need it really, except for my cheese suckas. There's like twice the amount of calcium in brussel sprouts than milk

i used to love milk.

but now it makes me shit myself.

a lactose intolerance if you will.

i drink that vanilla soy milk these days. mostly only with whey protein. i dont really fucks with cereal anymore, unfortunately.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:08 AM   #12
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

you quoted me before I re-posted my edit. haha

If you're lactose intolerant, there's some good ice creams made out of soymilk. Check out the Turtle Mountain company's products

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:59 AM   #13
check two
N.I.

No love for rice milk? I also had a brand that had a mixture of soy and rice, but I forget what the brand was.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

soy leaves a white film in your body
Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i love milk..ever since i was little, i always drink a glass of 2% before i go to bed...straight, mixed with chocolate, strawberry or banana, with cereal...its all good....just can't stand whole milk, my grandma drinks that shit, its all thick n gross