news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Can someone tell me why 50 Cent gets so much hate here?

Something i've noticed is if someone doesn't like a movie they'll say "That movie was weak, lets move on." Or if they dont like a certain food they'll say "No thanks, i dont like it much."

But when it comes to certain rappers that they don't like, the people start cussing out others who like them, followed by the advertising of the rapper whom they like. For example: "50 Cent? That fuckin monkey faced nigger is whack as shit! Fuck you, you faggot ass bitch if you like 50! He's garbage!! And you can suck a di-dick!! Soulja Boy forever!!!"

I don't understand why rap fans do this.

And what's so bad about 50? He's got bangin beats and good delivery.

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 06-24-2009 at 12:20 PM.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
METHODKillah36

METHODKillah36 crouching tiger

People don't like him here because he's not a "real" rapper anymore. And he really isn't, but it's not his fault. He's living an extremely successful life that he pretty much made for himself from scratch, like Jay-Z he "got there" and it had an effect on his music (unless you all hated GRoDT too). It's pretty much the definition of being a hater. I don't like 50 as a rapper anymore either, but I at least respect what he's made for himself.
METHODKillah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

^ i guess itz cuz people have much stronger views and opinions on music.... people always argue for their fav rapper especially during beef. Music choice shows much more about a person then what food they like, i mean i have seen people like:

-"awww rakim is the best ever"
-"naw krs one is better you fag"
-"nah rakim would murder that punk...ur a dick ryder" etc

i have never seen or heard

-"pizza is the best"
-'naw man...chicken nuggets shit all over pizza"
-"u dick ride chicken u ficking fag"
Old 06-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
People don't like him here because he's not a "real" rapper anymore.
I can't stand it when people confuse reality with entertainment. Rap music is entertainment, as is the rapper (the entertainer.)

It's like if people went up to Robert Deniro and saying "WTF? Where's your expensive suit and group of Italian homeboys?" Would that make DeNiro not real anymore because he's out of character?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like 50.
he just good new york gangsta rap & hes pretty funny.

i think a lot of hip hop heads tend to hate a rapper when they become successful. it's just a subliminal itis that some heads develop.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Get rich or die tryin was actually pretty good minus the extremely wack tracks.
Most rap fans hate 50 cent cause he gets radio play. They just wanna be different.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah, I don't like Fifty cuz for me he one of the most intelligent persons on the mainstream scene, and I don't have anything against his rapping, but he's one of the biggest attention whores also [and he knows that brings money]...and of course he's hated by Ghost fans then, when he has friends saying Ghost didn't write Supreme Clientele.

How to rob is an overrated track, made for attention whoring, but still I respect him for that, most of the people wouldn't dare to do anything like that.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
flipmode123

flipmode123 crouching tiger

generally it seems like rap fans compared to other genres has a need to talk shit about all other rappers other than their own favorite(s).

its a good waste of time, surfing forums and posting bullshit comments (suck, wack etc etc), instead of writing something worth reading.

and success brings out a lot of haters and jealous people.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Like I said before he's an average rapper and I think Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was a banga , his first album Power of The Dollar was a good album as well. The only stupid thing he did was working with faggots like Akon and Justin Timberlake....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #10
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
Like I said before he's an average rapper and I think Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was a banga , his first album Power of The Dollar was a good album as well. The only stupid thing he did was working with faggots like Akon and Justin Timberlake....
.......i'm akon......and that was, well.......just mean
Old 06-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger

Lol.
-He's shit
-His career is made out of 'dissing' other raps
-The Game murdered the whole of G-unot in 1 song
-He's shit
-He has beats, but so what, he doesn't make them... thank Dre for that
-I got shot 9 times, I got 9 mil and I got 9 houses too... nah thanks
Old 06-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #12
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
It's like if people went up to Robert Deniro and saying "WTF? Where's your expensive suit and group of Italian homeboys?" Would that make DeNiro not real anymore because he's out of character?
i sorta dig what ya saying, but the difference is De Niro is an actor, that plays a role in each movie, whereas 50 Cent is supposed to be a gangsta rapper, and gangsta rappers are supposed to be speaking about their reality, either now or back in the day....he's perpetuating a fraudulent image of himself and he's also probably one of the major contributers to the fuel of racism.....
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he wasn't shot 9 times, 'only' two times

and I don't like his beats
Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^as if gettin shot two times and surviving is an easy task

fuck outta here
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post

and i don't like his beats
let me show you again what i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post

and i don't like his beats