news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger
Default Michael Jackson tribute battle!!

Whatever your thoughts on Michael Jackson the guy left behind a huge legacy and Im sure inspired all if not most of us at some point in our lifes. So Im setting up this little beat battle as a tribute to the mans music!

Rules: You can sample any combination of Michael Jackson or Jackson 5 songs but no other samples are allowed. As per norm drums, bass and quotes are allowed also!!!

It would be dope if we could get beats from most of the producers here so we could actually put together a small tape of beats and have it up for download so thats why Im not limiting this to one sample otherwise I can see us having a dozen of the same sounding beat lol!

Anyway I hope everyone contributes

Deadline: 26th July
Old 06-27-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

you read my miine i actualy was gonna post this same exact idea with the tribute and putting a mj tribute tape out ...so u know i'm in. i grew up in the 70's n 80's so u know what mj meant for me peace...
Old 06-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erap View Post
you read my miine i actualy was gonna post this same exact idea with the tribute and putting a mj tribute tape out ...so u know i'm in. i grew up in the 70's n 80's so u know what mj meant for me peace...

same here man Im a product of the 80's and grew up on the guy, shit i even wore out carpets down to threads busting the moon walk lol!!!

Anyway I was thinking it might be a good idea for those involved to state there samps as early as poss to avoid everyone doing the same sample/s.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

werd up man this is gon turn out real dope

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dope idea

Definitely hope it manifests into a beat tape. Some great beats are going to come out of this

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-27-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this will definately turn out dope as hell

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll drop one for the tape , just give me a few days fellas

this shit'll trip u out

respect

Last edited by M.O.D.; 06-27-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I am def going to try to cook something up for this.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #9
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

i hate that cunt...but i will make some shit, so i'n XD
Old 06-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
werd up man this is gon turn out real dope
I agree with Skam and everyone....
Old 06-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Diggin it..

"Yep"
Old 06-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #12
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm in!

I grew up listening to albums and watching videos of Michael Jackson. It's sad to see another great life lost in the history of music. He was a great humanitarian that did wonderful things for people and that is what I will remember about him as human being.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #13
5th Element

5th Element crouching tiger

I sampled The Lady In My Life, here is the beat.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/620256875d9df0af/

Any feedback would be nice!
Old 06-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Decided to sample, "Blood On The Dance Floor". There were just too many ill tracks to choose from, but this was the one I been feelin the most.

I am happy with this mix in the link below, but if I need 2 fix it for the tape then let me know.

File Name: bloodonthedancefloor.wav
Size: 8MB | Description: MJ Tribute Beat
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2kwzvm

Irie-1 aka pRoTeChTyAnEcK

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-29-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:26 AM   #15
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some quick shit i put together , let me know what u think fellas

jackson - prod by M.O.D..mp3 - 2.22MB