news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son
Default Keith Murray & Canibus - 129 (prod. Erick Sermon) first single off "Undergods"

http://usershare.net/kq55eon2uwoj
Old 06-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

songs pretty nice, im likin this, hope the album will be fire.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

propz for postin this!
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:23 AM   #4
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUCK i have to go to work! downloading as soon as i get back. amped
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Thanks for this, but I just don't like Canibus, I can't stand his voice, not feeling it.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope song

the beat was pretty dope, sounded very Erick Sermon like more made for Keith Murray imo, but Canibus had a dope verse.

Album could be good with a bunch more tracks like this or better

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

keith rippppppppped this shit.....
Old 06-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Not feeling this.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they have better chemistry than i thought they would!

the chorus almost made it unlistenable though...

keith came ILL AS SHIT, completely destroyed it. but one canibus line almost made me shit my pants

you, what were you thinkin? "who the fuck cares about lyrics"?
how can this even exist.
its a smiley face attached to the paper next to the gun rack
copenhagen dip, six sets of tracks

watchmen reference...when rorschach searches edward blake's residence. if you think think lyrics arent important, you're a comedian. haha WHAAAT

album is gonna be sick
Old 06-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

i need these two to be more aggressive...same with the beats...for this album
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post

keith came ILL AS SHIT, completely destroyed it. but one canibus line almost made me shit my pants

how can this even exist.

watchmen reference...when rorschach searches edward blake's residence. if you think think lyrics arent important, you're a comedian. haha WHAAAT

album is gonna be sick
track is pretty good, chorus is meh but hopefully the album is a monster
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post

how can this even exist.

album is gonna be sick
this was hot i cannot wait 4 the album

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #13
Comptilla
HiP-HoP HeAD

Comptilla shaolin monk

too ILL!!! I love E-Sermon's sound. Still got it. Keith And Canibus...off the chain!!! Real hip hop has been alive. You just gotta check for it. I do.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:51 AM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptilla View Post
too ILL!!! I love E-Sermon's sound. Still got it. Keith And Canibus...off the chain!!! Real hip hop has been alive. You just gotta check for it. I do.
My opinion is exactly the opposite of this one.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

after listening to it a lot more

beat = average (throwaway sermon beat)
chorus = abysmal
bis = good
keith = great

song isnt that great but it shows a lot of potential for the rest of the album. if they have better beats and stay away from trying to make choruses, it'll be a dope collab.