news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The NOI were stealing money from Michael Jackson?

So the reports in the papers over here today were examining the growing influence the NOI were having in MJ's life towards the end. His ex-nanny (who he sacked for questioning his drug taking) has come out and said the apartment he was renting was only a $20k per month valued apartment, but the NOI were telling him it was $100k a month, and taking all the difference. She said he was clueless with money in general.

Its said he was not only using NOI as security, but they were a growing strong influence on his life as a whole.

If it turns out they really were using Mike as a means to get money, i think thats says it all about that group of people.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How can The NOI steal money from one man ?

i stole nothing from MJ

i am NOI

were "White People" responsible for shooting up that Holocaust Museum - or was it one crazy old white man ?

another trick by the media to get people to hate Islam altogether - fall for it if you want
Old 06-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Possibly.

But its not the media saying it, its his nanny, who has flown back to USA, and is giving interviews and has been asked to give a statement to police as a witness.

She also claimed she had to often pump Michaels stomach because of the cocktails of drugs he was taking.

How can they steal money? idk whats you mean. I think i explained it fine the first time?
Old 06-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Possibly.

But its not the media saying it, its his nanny, who has flown back to USA, and is giving interviews and has been asked to give a statement to police as a witness.

its the media telling you his nanny said....

Quote:
She also claimed she had to often pump Michaels stomach because of the cocktails of drugs he was taking.

now that he's dead, allot more can be said about him

Quote:
How can they steal money? idk whats you mean. I think i explained it fine the first time?
The Nation of Islam is a Nation -

how can a Nation steal Money from one man ?

when timothy McVeigh blew up that building in Oklahoma, did the media say that white Christians blew up that building, or did they name one man ?

stealing is a no no in the nation - if one is caught stealing, he/she is excommunicated for a time -
Old 06-28-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

when timothy McVeigh blew up that building in Oklahoma, did the media say that white Christians blew up that building, or did they name one man ?

-
thats clearly totally different and doesnt relate at all to this.

NOI had become heavily involved in his life in his last months, how can you not take responsibilty? These were men (im presuming high ranking, as its MJ) from NOI, looking after many aspects of his life.

I dont understand how this has nothing to do with NOI? Are you trying to say this was just a few bad apples from NOI, who happened to get close to mike? Thats highly unlikely, if MJ chose to covert with the NOI, they wouldve sent professionals.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard when michael jackson was at sony he did his own negotiating, so i doubt anyone was gettin over on him
Old 06-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

I keep hearing people say he was a real heavey busniess man.

Yet he was dead broke and $500mil in debt, even though he was the most succesfull musician of all time, so id guess he wasnt that smart with douh
Old 06-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

you should never give a child that much money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 06-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
thats clearly totally different and doesnt relate at all to this.

it does relate - look closer

Quote:
NOI had become heavily involved in his life in his last months, how can you not take responsibilty?

because i didn't take MJs money -

Quote:
These were men (im presuming high ranking, as its MJ) from NOI, looking after many aspects of his life.

thats what you were told - and you believe it

Quote:
I dont understand how this has nothing to do with NOI?

i explained it well -

Quote:
Are you trying to say this was just a few bad apples from NOI,

nope - show me who you are talking about - names, pictures

Quote:
who happened to get close to mike? Thats highly unlikely, if MJ chose to covert with the NOI, they wouldve sent professionals.
People want to discredit the Nation - and Islam altogether - fall for the trick if you want -
Old 06-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

You can say people want to discredit, but theres a few facts you cannot deny

-November 2008, MJ offically becomes Islamic
-NOI and MJ have closer dealings
-MJ is now dead.

People are gonna look not just at this rent thing, but also the fact dude is now dead, shortly after affiliating with NOI.

Your gonna have to deal with that, whether you like it or not.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
You can say people want to discredit, but theres a few facts you cannot deny

-November 2008, MJ offically becomes Islamic
-NOI and MJ have closer dealings
-MJ is now dead.

People are gonna look not just at this rent thing, but also the fact dude is now dead, shortly after affiliating with NOI.

Your gonna have to deal with that, whether you like it or not.
lmao - ok man
Old 06-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #12
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

You both have valid points in my eyes.

Although it's surprising that MJ would be with the NOI if he did convert to Islam, because his brother Jermaine isn't involved with them as far as I know; and he introduced MJ to Islam!

Who knows?

God knows.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Old 06-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can't blame a whole nation because of a corrupt few, if that's the case.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 06-29-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Speculations, allegations, and conjectures.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
You both have valid points in my eyes.

Although it's surprising that MJ would be with the NOI if he did convert to Islam, because his brother Jermaine isn't involved with them as far as I know; and he introduced MJ to Islam!

Who knows?

God knows.

Peace

Mike took his shahadah -