news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 06-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Guess what? Sunny Winters won't let me suck his penis anymore

sunny is out of control.

he has just locked the NOI/MJ thread in KTL.
he also deleted posts from it.
the whole sub forum's integrity is compromised having him as a mod.
this was a genuine story being reported in national printing news, The Times, in england, a repsected paper, it was a story on the very front page.

But not good enough for Sunny Winter's KTL.
If Sunny had not gone too far before, he really has done it now.

im going to completely stop posting in KTL and move it all to Gen Chat i think because i never know when a post i took time to type is going to be completely without warning removed from the face of the earth.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78840

the thread was already turning up on the first page of a google search for "noi michael jackson", it was destined for big things, and big traffic bucks for the corp, but not anymore, now that Sunny has got his BIASED way.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Do admins/mods really need anymore proof, examples or testimonials about how shitty a mod Sunny Winters is? Get real.

I love how in that thread SW doesn't seem to understand that the NOI is a fucking ORGANIZATION. Braindead.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

im going to completely stop posting in KTL and move it all to Gen Chat

thanks
Old 06-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this man is a completely brain dead moron, who is only using KTL to spread his hatred and the bizzarre and ridiculous and clearly racist beliefs of the NOI

I cannot believe he is a mod. Its the most stunningly unexplainable thing happening on Wu Corp.

another poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
that shit was still whack as fuck that it got locked tho, regardless if people searching don't put the 2 and 2 together. i'm not a big KTL watcher or poster, but i can still see the forest for the trees and notice that ol sunny is not the man for the job in there. what the fuck good are opinions for if only one person is allowed to have one?

if opinions were assholes, like the cliche goes, and everyone has one, then it seems KTL has one asshole.

but still, if there are over 4 and half million results for that search, then there is a good percentage of peeps who might type those very keywords.

prolly like 5%

PROF ENGY you need to cut off this guy, he is not allowing ANY NOI thread to go past 2 pages, as soon as someone starts bringing up bad points about the NOI, he threatens to close the thread, and then closes the thread.

Visions, are you cool with what Sunny is doing?

Fucking hell. And Batemen got banned because of this faggot?
Jesus.

heres another thread about NOI that he is flipping out in
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78953

Tell me if theres anything in that thread that is worthy of closure?

There clearly isnt. Get rid of this guy.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fucking hell.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

oh and hes also started now to demand sources be posted when anyone says anything relating to NOI, or he will deltel the post and close the thread.

Fucking sources. On Wu Corp KTL. For anything he doesnt agree with.

The man is a fucking tyrant, and is out of control.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont worry, Allah will punish him 4 throwin a poor light on the Nation, i mean everybody in here thinks NOI is full of racists & goons cos of this guys misbehaviour, Allah doesnt like that shit
Old 06-30-2009, 12:56 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

im going to completely stop posting in KTL and move it all to Gen Chat

why did you lie ?
Old 07-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

even Black Man is on my side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
SunnyWinters, what exactly is wrong with this thread? And what is Ghostlaced doing that's in error?

If he's posting information that's not factual, tell the truth and shame the devil.
Everyone can see Sunny is out of control. Why the hell is he still modding that place? hes not needed there, at all. One mod is enough anyway.

Why would anyone spend anytime posting in there when there time taken post could b DELETED simply if Sunny doesnt like what you put.

hes even refuting sources, he asks for a source (lol), so i posted the fbi.gov website records for Wallace Fard (the shamed founder of NOI). But he doesnt see that as a credible source. The only "source" he goes by, is the word of their fucking crazy Elijah Muhammad tyrant, who is an even more despicable human being than Fard was.

What makes sense here?

Would you put a KKK supporter modding KTL?
Would you put a Nazi supporter modding KTL?

NOI's beliefs ARE NO DIFFERENT than those 2 groups. At all. They are strikingly similar, in belief of genetic superiorty, NOI's story is even more laughable than the other! Fuckign Yacub??? fuck outta here.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #10
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok, I'll guess. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You're a faggot?

What did I win?

Welcome to Old Navy

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #11
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
oh and hes also started now to demand sources be posted when anyone says anything relating to NOI, or he will deltel the post and close the thread.
lol wow, that's some bullshit.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

yes, here examples

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
I don't know who farrakham is

but if you cannot show me where Farrakhan said this, i will have to lock this thread - you won't succeed in trying to slide spam into the thread
^^i simply took a qoute of Farrakhan of wikipedia ( a site that requires sources), he threated to close down THE ENTIRE THREAD because of it. And it was a real qoute, too.

Idk why he would think I would make up Farrakhan qoutes, you dont need to, he says enough crap by himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

i'll give you time to search for his words either written or spoken on that subject - when you are unable to find them, i'll lock the thread anyway just to see what will happen

^another one, DEMANDING i post a source because i said something he didnt like about his crazy fucking leader

Since when did we have to post sources in our all posts or have them deleted? WTF lol.

The Farrakhan qoute wasnt even unbelievable, it was a along the lines of NOI, and it was within the context of a paragrpah. Just go watch any old Farrakhan interviews, youll find all your "source" there.

Anyway it doesnt matter if you do post a "source", he will say its propaganda.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
guess what
chicken butt

sorry.....just couldn't help myself
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

GL - do you really think that any one here of importance is considering your complaints ?

you are slowly taking patty cake batemans place as top complainer

Dad - go clean your room ghostlaced
ghostlaced - but dad i wanna go outside with my friends
ghostlaced - but dadddd
ghostlaced - i hate this fuckin house, i can't do anything here,you never listen
Dad - (slaps ghostlaced in the skull) go clean your room ghostlaced
ghostlaced - (crawling to his room) i hate you dad

hey ghostlaced - i'm gonna lock your thread - lol
Old 07-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ nah man it's like the video of the kid's parents closing his WOW account, lol