news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #16
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #17
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

house of flying daggers..

Old 07-31-2009, 11:56 PM   #18
battle?
n.i.

yo!!
i'll take the 10 minutes out of my day to maintain this music player..!!!

Old 08-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #19
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

you won't get an answer... the Admin caters... j/p

but that'd be ill if they had someONE in charge of the player... or at least a play list instead of 2 songs, a snippet and a shout out.

Old 08-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #20
battle?
n.i.

^
no doubt
alot more could be done with it..
as i said be4 ill maintain it..

Old 08-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #21
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

Cilvaringz made a thread a while ago asking for feedback about improving the site.. what's up with that? Eng? Not that i care tho
Old 08-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #22
battle?
n.i.

i quess they have more to do like editing peoples posts..
straight dummin!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJtPTo755o

Old 08-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #23
battle?
n.i.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
battle?
n.i.

anyone think they'll change it by sept 8th?

Old 08-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #25
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

Old 08-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #26
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

Old 08-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #27
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

^ faith nigga... faith.

it's the stuff dreams are made of.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #28
battle?
n.i.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #29
battle?
n.i.

throwback joint of the day

Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #30
battle?
n.i.

throwback joint of the day

Closed Thread