news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger
Default I live in a box and urge you all not to listen to a word I say

seriously stay away from islam... this teaching comes from the evil one and has been put into play to lead many people astray and discredit JESUS CHRIST and christianity..JESUS warned us about many false prophet who would arise looking like sheep on the outside but on the inside they are really like ravanous wolves....islam and there prophet muhummad are like that they claim they are a peaceful religion but as we have seen and read about muhummad and his religion they are really like ravanous wolves...

islam is not alinged with GOD at all...firstly it seeks to attack the very sacrifice that GOD made for us for the forgivness of sins by claiming that JESUS never died on the cross..(the only person who would want to spread this truth is the devil because when JESUS died on the cross he defeated satan" secondly JESUS is GOD and this is a fact another thing islam seeks to deny...lastly JESUS said you will know a false prophet by what they do .. a fig tree doesnt bear thorns and thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit...and we know what muhummad did and said...he was full of violence sexual immorality and greed .. and bore nothing but thorns as aposed to JESUS who was humble and meek and gentle in spirit who actually gave up his life for his diciples and mankind in order that they may be saved and bore much fruit.

stay away from islam it is of the devil.

peace

Last edited by prof zooruka; 06-30-2009 at 12:24 AM.
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, islam is the shittiest more repressive religion ever and is far to specific to ever work in real life.

all of the judeo religions are disasters but islam takes the cake.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
SubConsciousThoughts

SubConsciousThoughts shaolin monk

Where's Sunny I remember he said my posts were disrespectful before, so I'm assuming this thread will be deleted.
SubConsciousThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
prof zooruka

see people think muslims and islam is of GOD but you must look at the message they are preaching... and the biggest give away that it is from the devil is the fact they say JESUS never died on the cross... this may seem trivial but it strikes at the heart of christianity`s belief ...because as christians the core belief is that JESUS had to die to give us salvation and like i said before only the devil would want to spread this lie to discredit GOD`s work and plan....but the bible warns us that even though things appear at first glance to be good you must test it to see if it is or not for the bible says that

"And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light"

but he is a master of deception and twist the truth to suit his own agenda like he has done with islam by claiming it is a religion of GOD when the fundamental teachings oppose GOD.

peace
Old 06-30-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

...I'm going against my own advice to ignore Zooruka but...

Quote:
but he is a master of deception and twist the truth to suit his own agenda like he has done with islam by claiming it is a religion of GOD when the fundamental teachings oppose GOD.
This sounds a lot like what Christianity has done to the teachings of Yashua, to me.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
firstly it seeks to attack the very sacrifice that GOD made for us for the forgivness of sins by claiming that JESUS never died on the cross..(the only person who would want to spread this truth...
Were you there at the time?

Quote:
is the devil because when JESUS died on the cross he defeated satan" secondly JESUS is GOD and this is a fact another thing islam seeks to deny...
Ok. Let me get this right.

You say Jesus died on the cross.

You say Jesus is GOD.

But didn't God resurrect Jesus from death (according to Christian beliefs)?

If Jesus is God and died, wouldn't that mean God died?

If God died, how did that dead God resurrect himself?

Please explain that illogical FOUNDATION of your belief so I could understand, would you?

Quote:
lastly JESUS said you will know a false prophet by what they do .. a fig tree doesnt bear thorns and thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit...and we know what muhummad did and said...

What did Muhammad do and say, if you know, oh wise one?

Quote:
see people think muslims and islam is of GOD but you must look at the message they are preaching...
What is that message?

Quote:
and the biggest give away that it is from the devil is the fact they say JESUS never died on the cross... this may seem trivial but it strikes at the heart of christianity`s belief ...because as christians the core belief is that JESUS had to die to give us salvation and like i said before only the devil would want to spread this lie to discredit GOD`s work and plan...

Wrong.

Only a devil would like you to believe that a man died for all of your sins. This belief could lead a christian to commit sins like murder, rape, and theft, because deep within them, they think they are saved regardless of what they do.

Quote:

peace

What are those foundations that oppose GOD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
seriously stay away from islam... this teaching comes from the evil one and has been put into play to lead many people astray and discredit JESUS CHRIST and christianity..JESUS warned us about many false prophet who would arise looking like sheep on the outside but on the inside they are really like ravanous wolves....islam and there prophet muhummad are like that they claim they are a peaceful religion but as we have seen and read about muhummad and his religion they are really like ravanous wolves...

islam is not alinged with GOD at all...firstly it seeks to attack the very sacrifice that GOD made for us for the forgivness of sins by claiming that JESUS never died on the cross..(the only person who would want to spread this truth is the devil because when JESUS died on the cross he defeated satan" secondly JESUS is GOD and this is a fact another thing islam seeks to deny...lastly JESUS said you will know a false prophet by what they do .. a fig tree doesnt bear thorns and thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit...and we know what muhummad did and said...he was full of violence sexual immorality and greed .. and bore nothing but thorns as aposed to JESUS who was humble and meek and gentle in spirit who actually gave up his life for his diciples and mankind in order that they may be saved and bore much fruit.

stay away from islam it is of the devil.

peace

A few questions -

Did you read the whole bible ?

if jesus is god, who was jesus crying to here ?

1. Matthew 27:46
    About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
    Matthew 27:45-47 (in Context) Matthew 27 (Whole Chapter)
Old 06-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #8
prof zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
Were you there at the time?

Ok. Let me get this right.

You say Jesus died on the cross.

You say Jesus is GOD.

But didn't God resurrect Jesus from death (according to Christian beliefs)?

If Jesus is God and died, wouldn't that mean God died?

If God died, how did that dead God resurrect himself?

Please explain that illogical FOUNDATION of your belief so I could understand, would you?

GOD is made up of father son and holy spirit...JESUS is the son and it was the son part of the GODhead that died on the cross and it was the father who raised JESUS up on the third day.
peace
Old 06-30-2009, 01:28 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
GOD is made up of father son and holy spirit...JESUS is the son and it was the son part of the GODhead that died on the cross and it was the father who raised JESUS up on the third day.
peace
Define this seperate yet togetherness. Has your hand every question your authority over it?

And we've been over this countless times before but you've NEVER read the Quran. EVER. So you're judging what you know not. I've made this accusation towards your assumptions in the past of which you start quoting things that aren't even Surahs yet in your ignorance YOU THINK you're quoting the Quran and are not. (but hey, that's what your websites that you keep referencing are telling you right?????)

You know what the Bible says about the blind leading the blind.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:34 AM   #10
prof zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post

What did Muhammad do and say, if you know, oh wise one?
"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends"-[Koran, al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

yeah islam is a religion of the same GOD as christianity and judaism but waith muhummad says dont be friends with them...but I thought according to islam they are people of the book of the same GOD that muhummad preaches why would you not want to be friends with them they are suppose to be your fellow brothers from the same GOD....yeah right!

"Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him" - Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

another of the devils tricks to keep people from coming to the truth which is christianity.

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush." (Koran 9:5)

this passage is talking about christians and jews who do not submit to islam and acknowledge muhummad as a prophet of GOD.

just some of the sayings of islam and muhummad.

peace
Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends"-[Koran, al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

yeah islam is a religion of the same GOD as christianity and judaism but waith muhummad says dont be friends with them...but I thought according to islam they are people of the book of the same GOD that muhummad preaches why would you not want to be friends with them they are suppose to be your fellow brothers from the same GOD....yeah right!

"Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him" - Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

another of the devils tricks to keep people from coming to the truth which is christianity.

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush." (Koran 9:5)

this passage is talking about christians and jews who do not submit to islam and acknowledge muhummad as a prophet of GOD.

just some of the sayings of islam and muhummad.

peace
thank you for wasting no time in proving my point.

NONE of what you've quoted here comes from the Quran.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:44 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
peace

God is made up of father, son and holy spirit?

So if God are these 3 entities, when Jesus died, that left 2 entities, The father and the holy spirit (according to your logic).

Since there were 2 entities left after the death of Jesus, then there was no God!!!

Am I correct?

Again, I am only using YOUR logic here.

Oh, you did not answer the other questions I've asked. Are you dodging me?

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 06-30-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

But wait again.

Prof...

You've said in a previous post that Jesus is God.

Later, you said that God is the father, the holy spirit, and Jesus.

So which is it?

Are you confused?

If Jesus is God, then God died when Jesus did.

If God is the father, the holy spirit, and Jesus, that would make Jesus one-third of God, according to your logic.

If Jesus is one-third of God, he cannot be God. Right?

Either way you have lied and are confused about what God is!!!

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 06-30-2009, 02:03 AM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. 2 Kings 8:12
    "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women."
    2 Kings 8:11-13 (in Context) 2 Kings 8 (Whole Chapter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka
...he was full of violence

1. Deuteronomy 20:14
    As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.
    Deuteronomy 20:13-15 (in Context) Deuteronomy 20 (Whole Chapter)

1. Judges 21:10
    So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children.
    Judges 21-11 (in Context) Judges 21 (Whole Chapter)

1. 1 Samuel 15:3
    Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "
    1 Samuel 15:2-4 (in Context) 1 Samuel 15 (Whole Chapter)

1. 1 Samuel 22:19
    He also put to the sword Nob, the town of the priests, with its men and women, its children and infants, and its cattle, donkeys and sheep.
    1 Samuel 22:18-20 (in Context) 1 Samuel 22 (Whole Chapter)

1. Deuteronomy 2:34
    At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them—men, women and children. We left no survivors.
    Deuteronomy 2:33-35 (in Context) Deuteronomy 2 (Whole Chapter)

1. Deuteronomy 3:6
    We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children.
    Deuteronomy 3:5-7 (in Context) Deuteronomy 3 (Whole Chapter)

there is much more !
Old 06-30-2009, 07:02 AM   #15
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Here's a thread you should read prof zooruka.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...quoting+verses
No wait, you already did, maybe its time to ask yourself some questions.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote