news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-30-2009, 08:16 AM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never ever ever went along with all this islamophobia that was always around, i have always respected it, i think most religions are totally ridiculous anyway, but i never hated anything.

I think the more a religion forces its followers to do things, the more demands it makes, the more ridiculous it is.

The whole idea of the major religions is so fucking idiotic, I mean as if if there was a supremely all knowing thing that he would be forcing you to do all this dumb stuff all the time. And threatening you with hell if you cant. It just doesnt make sense. This guy making all these threats doesnt sound like someone I wanna "worship".

Old 06-30-2009, 08:33 AM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this thread proves why religion in and of itself is dangerous.

Grass roots judaism, christianity or islam is extreme and exclusive.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:49 AM   #18
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
this thread proves why religion in and of itself is dangerous.

Grass roots judaism, christianity or islam is extreme and exclusive.
that's the thing though, the word itself of the Quran isn't. It's a much more tolerant faith than what its given credit for. I wouldn't expect Zooruka and people of his nature to understand this as he's never searched for understanding but only a reason to feel satisfied with the tidy little box that (most likely) someone else chose for him.

I'd agree that extremism itself is dangerous in whatever form it happens to be packaged in but to me its more of a personality trait and one that often ends up in action thats defiant to whatever religion they happen to be championing.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 06-30-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^agreed.

close thread.

this is useless.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #20
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

In the future, just take my advice and ignore him, unless you agree with him of course.

I can see many people disagreeing with him, which seems to give him more ammo.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why should we ignore someone we don't agree with ?

In Islam, disbelievers are worthy of hell fire also
how do you see someone who does not believe as you believe ?

as a lost soul ?

how do you treat someone you see as a lost soul ?

can you and would you learn something from someone you see this way ?

let him post - as long as he's not being disrespectful in getting his beliefs across

if its a game he/she is playing, that'll come out soon also

and we'll deal with it accordingly
Old 06-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #22
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

He knows the message, I've tried with him. We've had inter-faith dialogue. That's as far as I can go.

He's willing to talk, not willing to listen. He is set in his ways. Allah seals the hearts of those who do not believe.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and Allah can also reopen a sealed heart in time because he is the Most Merciful the Most Compassionate - patience -
Old 06-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #24
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

Islam is not a religion. Al'Islam is a religion and there's a difference.

When did religion bring Freedom Justice or Equality? It didn't and it can't because it's not how it functions.

So many people arguing over things that they don't know and allowing religion to keep them seperate and away from the truth.

Knoweldge is the foundation NOT opinion belief or faith.

Last edited by Black Man; 06-30-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i dont think that zurooka said anything really wrong.

he is just stating what he believes in and what his religion basically states.

Im not going to get into dissecting doctrine because you can slice it up any way you want and manipulate it.

But if, in KTL, you are going to be open and let people express their religious views, than what he said is just his expression.

I am of the belief that religions have some moral guidelines and a decent basis but all eventually fall into the trappings of orthodoxy and extremism and different interpretation by different minds because of the ambiguity of its writings.
Because these writings are so old and loaded.

Blackman is right....religion has never brought freedom, justice or equality, rather it can never do this because one must sacrifice 'not knowing' and present this as 'faith'....and the intolerance of all of the 3 big mono religions is very obvious.

It is a highly flawed and contradictory system of belief.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:08 PM   #26
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
and Allah can also reopen a sealed heart in time because he is the Most Merciful the Most Compassionate - patience -
Well said. This is correct.

But my point is that I have tried with him, the rest is up to Allah.

If Allah wants to unseal his heart and show him the Truth, that is for Him to decree.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Peace and blessings.

Last edited by Cee Oh Vee; 06-30-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 06-30-2009, 01:48 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
Well said. This is correct.

But my point is that I have tried with him, the rest is up to Allah.

If Allah wants to unseal his heart and show him the Truth, that is for Him to decree.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Peace and blessings.

understood - and the goal is for us to be able to live in Peace

if beliefs don't allow us to do this successfully, then we need to push beliefs aside and begin the process of learning how to be righteous and considerate to ourselves and those around us - its something that needs to be practiced - what we do is rely on and believe in those in the past who have practiced righteousness - we don't search out those of us who practice it today right now -

why all the Michael Jackson appreciation threads and music dedications ?

answer

because he is dead

and now people want to talk about how great he was

if they have shown him the love (like they do now) while he was alive, maybe he'd still be alive

it takes time for us to mature and understand

how do/will we treat our children ?

how do children treat children ?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #28
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

The whole idea of the major religions is so fucking idiotic, I mean as if if there was a supremely all knowing thing that he would be forcing you to do all this dumb stuff all the time. And threatening you with hell if you cant. It just doesnt make sense. This guy making all these threats doesnt sound like someone I wanna "worship".

You seem to confuse religion with scriptures.

What scripture wants people to worship the creator?

Have you even read the scriptures?

You have free will, so if you don't wanna pay attention to the "threats", you don't have to.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #29
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its a fact tho that Islam is the most contradicting religion ever, thats why it got so many spin-offs and terrorists n shit, also its the most "violent" religion, so i agree wif the threadstarter

Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 06-30-2009 at 03:59 PM.
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #30
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Example?