news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-30-2009, 03:15 PM   #31
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #32
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
^

This has nothing to do with what is written in the Quran.

This has to do with a regional conflict over land.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #33
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

it doesnt matter tho because muslims are doing it in the name of allah. The whole Jihad thing is because of Islam. It would not exist without it.

Most of what Islam and Christianity have become is not written in their books. But whatever both have indeed morphed into is a result of those books being written.

Its more of an example of the evilness of mankind than anything.

Islam is no different from anything else, no reason to single it out, no reason to excuse it.
Its part of the problem.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #34
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
This has nothing to do with what is written in the Quran.

This has to do with a regional conflict over land.
lol what? these cats are KILLING OTHER PPL while screaming "Allah is Great" because they think that Killing-&-Dying-in-the-Name-of-Allah will get them to PARADISE, the Quran calls this shit "Jihad"
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #35
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
it doesnt matter tho because muslims are doing it in the name of allah.
Just because someone says they do it in Allah's name, doesn't make it truthful. Many people hide their evil acts behind the banner of doing good. They lie. Use your discretion to see thru it.

Quote:
The whole Jihad thing is because of Islam. It would not exist without it.
Wrong. If you study Arab culture, you would find they have been practicing honor killings, infanticide of females, and all other types of evil BEFORE Islam came to them.

The difference now is, they hide their evil and justify it be including the name of Allah.

Quote:
Most of what Islam and Christianity have become is not written in their books.
Exactly.

Quote:
But whatever both have indeed morphed into is a result of those books being written.
False again. Evil was practiced before those books were written.

Quote:
Its more of an example of the evilness of mankind than anything.
True.

Quote:
Islam is no different from anything else, no reason to single it out, no reason to excuse it.
Its part of the problem.

What is Islam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
lol what? these cats are KILLING OTHER PPL while screaming "Allah is Great" because they think that Killing-&-Dying-in-the-Name-of-Allah will get them to PARADISE, the Quran calls this shit "Jihad"
False.

Have you read the Quran, or just hate sites?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 06-30-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #36
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Whos saying that what these people are doing is for ISlam and are doing the right thing???

No-one is saying what they r doing is right... them manz are just fools like the thread starter for believing that what they are doing is for the name of Islam!

Them mans are not representing Islam!!!

Get that shit into ur head!!!

Last edited by Ninja; 06-30-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Ok, so the 'idea' of Islam in a pure form is righteous.

Fine....so is Christianity.

Can we get past that?
It has been perverted since its inception tho.

Both were spread through violence and forced conversions. Historical facts whose effects still linger to this day.

The thing is, these people may not be 'pure' representatives of Islam, but they are representing it.

Just look at our little homeboy Drunken Monk.

A Christian can say, "oh George Bush does not represent Christianity" or a catholic can say "oh these molesting priests dont represent Catholicism".

The truth is, they do.

The number of righteous people in the world is probably very low and the number of extremist nuts is low too.

Most people fall somewhere in between and they sway during various periods during their lives.

Nothing in this world is stable, and if it is, its only for a brief time.

you've got to be able to adapt.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #38
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Ok, so the 'idea' of Islam in a pure form is righteous.

Fine....so is Christianity.
True.

Quote:
The thing is, these people may not be 'pure' representatives of Islam, but they are representing it.
They represent a sickness they CALL Islam, but it is NOT Islam.

Quote:
Just look at our little homeboy Drunken Monk.
And I'm sure you could find an example of someone who does do the things he did.

Quote:
A Christian can say, "oh George Bush does not represent Christianity" or a catholic can say "oh these molesting priests dont represent Catholicism".

The truth is, they do.
I don't know about that.

Could you explain?

Quote:
The number of righteous people in the world is probably very low...
The Quran says something similar.

Quote:
...and the number of extremist nuts is low too.

Most people fall somewhere in between and they sway during various periods during their lives.
Makes sense.

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

what i meant about Bush and the priests is that......well, its like your excusing Christianity or Islam of its flaws if one of its followers fucks up.

Im saying that the Quran and the Bible are indeed flawed in certain ways. How much, I cannot say.

But I can say that I do not believe either is perfect.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #40
diggy
The ABBOTT

If Bush fails to live up to the high standards of the scriptures, did the scripture fail or did Bush fail?

Have you read a significant amount of the Bible or Quran?

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I've read the whole Bible and only small parts of the Quran.

And the Bible, if one reads it and is left to interpret it for himself, can be interpreted many, many ways.

I kno that i have 'misinterpreted' many a passage, only to be told differently by someone else.
But who is to say who is right?

Thats what Im getting at. There is no God to answer any questions when there is gray area. Just so called experts who are interpreting the scriptures in their own ways, which may or may not be correct.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #42
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
I've read the whole Bible and only small parts of the Quran.

And the Bible, if one reads it and is left to interpret it for himself, can be interpreted many, many ways.

I kno that i have 'misinterpreted' many a passage, only to be told differently by someone else.
But who is to say who is right?

Thats what Im getting at. There is no God to answer any questions when there is gray area. Just so called experts who are interpreting the scriptures in their own ways, which may or may not be correct.

A technique we use in Islam to understand the Quran, is verifying the Quran with itself. That is comparing many verses speaking on a similar subject. This could make some verses more clearer.

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

maybe....but the question still remains unanswered.

I don't look to religion for answers tho. Thats the problem with some. They believe that religion or the books will carry them, and they become zombies to their 'faith', when all it really is is a guidline and moral code.

At least that is how I see it.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #44
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
Well said. This is correct.

But my point is that I have tried with him, the rest is up to Allah.

If Allah wants to unseal his heart and show him the Truth, that is for Him to decree.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Peace and blessings.
i will die before i ever abandon christianity to become a muslim.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
i will die before i ever abandon christianity to become a muslim.

peace

you are never sure what the future holds