news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Where You AT ?

what has your religion,belief, or way of life gotten you - what have you achieved in your life doing things the way you do them ?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Seeing things 4 what they are - the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

its given eye the knowledge of the highest priority

the knowledge that sick rich men give all their money to find but never will
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Foundation, virtue and work (not your 40hrs or 80hrs)

previously I was Man and King

now its Father and God
Old 07-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

stiiiill tryna figure things out
Old 07-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

I've achieved jack shit in the grand scheme of things. Same for us all, really.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
what has your religion,belief, or way of life gotten you - what have you achieved in your life doing things the way you do them ?
nowhere really, i'm not religious as i am still unsure whether i actually believe in God/Allah or not
Old 07-30-2009, 04:20 PM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i think i might become buddhist

you never hear about those guys killing people and conquering places in the name of buddha
Old 08-02-2009, 07:09 AM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was raised catholic. whne i was in college i started realizing how bullshit the religion was. for example, if i eat meat on fridays during lent, i go to hell, but a priest can molest an alter boy and the church forgives that and covers it up and that's ok. or the catholic church sat quiet while 6 million jews were killed in nazi prison camps just because they feared their precious vatican would be destroyed by hitler if they spoke up. that's not very christ-like.

at the time i still pretty much believed in god, then the 9-11 attacks happened and at that time i realized there was no god, or atleast not the mono-theistic god that everyone believes in. (wheter that's god, allah, yawhew, muhaammad, buddah, or whomever). it just hit me that everyone has a different god and they are killing because of that god. and that everyone's god was obviously man-made since everybody had a different one. on sept. 11th, their god defeated my god.

i realize how much happier i am now without god. i was always afraid of going to hell and what would happen if i did something wrong. now i just live a good life and enjoy myself with no worries. at first it's a scary thought when you realize that when you die, that's it. but once you get passed that and realize you can live this life to the fullest, it's much better. life is so much more fun when you realize that you aren't going to be punished for drinking, sex, drugs, swearing, masturbating, getting a blow job, anal sex, taking the lord's name in vain, coveting your neighbor's wife, coveting your neighbor's goods, lying to your parents, etc.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:16 AM   #10
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
i think i might become buddhist

you never hear about those guys killing people and conquering places in the name of buddha
Because harming living creatures is against Buddhist ideas. Buddhism also doesn't tell you what you are supposed to believe in. You are encouraged to question everything only believe what make sense to you. No matter WHO said it. In that way you are not stuck defending a single persons ideals that you may or may not understand simply because THEY said it.

To the original question. Peace with myself and the world around me.

Last edited by Compulsion; 08-02-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Compulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #11
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raised sikh,. but found the fraud in religion at a younger age,.

since then.. things have moved really well. manifesting creation in thoughts n idea's

but recently.. i feel stuck.

as if im waiting for an event or person..
hard to explain.. :S

but it doesnt effect me in day to day life.. i still get random cash/cannabis/help ful people. and still consciously aware of everything happening around me all the time..
even to the point of.. 'being lucky' ( i dont go with luck.. its how your subconscious is in tune with the surroundings (consciousness) and how well it can transmit that information to your conscious mind)
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:39 AM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i spent 10 years searching. 17-27
religion, philosophy, politics, cultures, drugs, love, pleasure, myself.
i began to pull truths from what i studied and what i experienced and apply them.

so where has it taken me? i haven't gone anywhere. i just vibrate on a higher frequency.

my understanding of people has gotten deeper. beginning to understand myself was my greatest achievement tho. it took having a child to really do that. those who have them know what i'm getting at.

i know that anything you want in life or out of life can be attained by adjusting your actions and the way you think about things. trying to exclusively change others is a waste of time.

mind over matter is the realest shit i have learned/learning/still need to learn.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm
once I settled into my school of thought the past 3-4 years I would say it has improved damn near every aspect of my life. Physically & mentally.
I can deal with things/ people/ situations more easily.
It is nearly impossible for me to become stressed over anything.
Higher self esteem & awareness.
Quote:
even to the point of.. 'being lucky' ( i dont go with luck.. its how your subconscious is in tune with the surroundings (consciousness) and how well it can transmit that information to your conscious mind)
I notice that a lot too. But it also has to deal with one's points of view. I personally try to view life as nothing is ultimately against me. And try to figure out/ see how any given event may be a positive thing, which is why I never waste time worrying about things. Even the bad shit is just there to challenge me to improve myself. So any little thing could be "luck".
as far as achievements...if those aren't enough in themselves - I dunno. I'm still young and improving and have yet to see where it all is gonna take me....
It has given me an awesome foundation tho in that I always know where I stand in this world, and I can look around and see very few people have that.

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 08-03-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #14
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace

last few posts have mademe want to type more

you have to study, and look into everything, you have to go at it with no emotions n personal believes.. you have experiance everything as mr james crow esq said,
you have to understand yourself. and why you do certian things. you have to look at yourself objectivly

but when you get deep into, your aware of things earlier.. shadey mates, things not feeling right,. you automatically know who u will click with an have amazeing experiances with. aslong as you stay positive. that is the key (as mumm ra pointed )out

mind of matter is the way, to know that your mind puts out subconscious thoughts, (regardless of what u think of) so if you constantly have negative thoughs, you will not achieve what consciously want..
those subconscious waves interact with other thoughts.. and attract experiances.

i stopped being stressed n worryin about this 3d world along time when i was about 19,. i stopped feeling and thinking with emotions.. thats the only thing that holds people back.

im sure most people will disagree with that,.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #15
GODIZILLAH

GODIZILLAH grasshopper

Five Percenters All Day Son !! Like a scientists, implying their search for knowledge and proof, and not beliefs in theories.
GODIZILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote