news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default skampoe was the weak link on sound theory

nigga sounded like he was tryna eat and rap at the same time ... dog your flow was consistently off beat (too much pain, street kundoe) and you fuckin RUINED warfair, probably one of the best beats on the album ... since your gen chat homies won't say it i will ... ur TRASH on the mic

jigsaw sounds like he started rappin 2 weeks ago and even THAT nigga repped harder than you, you got absolutely no mic presence and no cadence to suffice for your wack ass lyrical content ... hang it up bro ... this rap shit is definitely NOT for you ...
Old 09-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

here we go....

ain't nothing change but the address...
Old 09-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn...i think he sounds better here than he did on the early pcp stuff...he still needs to work on his cadence a little bit but to say he was complete trash is being kind of unfair.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he has problems with breathing control during his raps, but this track sucks anyway

Old 09-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

The only thread about a hip-hop album you will see in gen chat instead of the hip hop shop.

WHY R U LISTENING TO SOUND THEORY WHEN U CAN BE LISTENING TO CUBAN LINX 2?

Old 09-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

All i have to say is PCP is ill

and to the ones who are hatin, show n prove!!

Peace
Old 09-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes just off beat and his rhymes are too simple hell get better with practice...and rappin 2 weeks ago? jig fuckin destroyed whats gutta and skamp wasnt bad on that.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #8
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

killafifth crouching tiger

For the niggaz that says skampoe is wack. Take to the booth and show your sword style there's no need to be that. Opinionated with out something 2 show and prove
Old 09-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Show n prove
Old 09-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #10
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

Default Yo!!

That's what I'm talking bout fam !
Old 09-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #11
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

This could be good and I'm not taken bout a battle I'm talken bout just do a song just rip some shit with out skampoes name in your lines you already made it known how you feel just do a song to show your skill
Old 09-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #12
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^nigga i contribute to hip hop in different ways, remember there are four elements dun dun, not one ... as a member and advocate of the underground hip hop community im well within my rights to pass judgement on a rapper even if rapping isn't my forte ...

this ain't even a hate thread, i'm just calling it how i see it ... no lyrical creativity, no rhyme structure at all (exact same flow on every beat regardless of tempo, sounds like he's rapping to the beat of the paper he's reading off of LOL, no conceptual agility ... HANG IT UP SKAMP b4 you embarrass yourself even more

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 09-12-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #13
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
The only thread about a hip-hop album you will see in gen chat instead of the hip hop shop.

WHY R U LISTENING TO SOUND THEORY WHEN U CAN BE LISTENING TO CUBAN LINX 2?
Because its a fucking dope project like it or not.

SMH @ such an ignorant comment. It kills me how a couple of people on this forum are putting Sound Theory and CL2 in the same comversation lol. Man you are talking about a studio album that took 5 years to make, feat. legends on the boards and on the mic. Comparing it to underground cats who are trying to blow up and do their thing. The hate kills me man lol.

Ask cats they will tell you, nobody expected it to be as good as it is, but we showed cats different.

As far as the p.c.p. comment. I am never the one to bash peoples opinions. Opinions to me are always respected. You dint like p.c.p. well then you dint. Alcatraz was one of many who gave Sound Theory a proper listen to props to him.

Peace to all my Sound Theory fam, you already know.

PEace!
Old 09-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek
Alcatraz was one of many who gave Sound Theory a proper listen to props to him.
i give credit where credit is due ... its good 2 see wucorp shit on niggaz with that mixtape, it was a solid mixtape foreal ... i'm still bumpin that shit hardcore, but niggaz need 2 recognize whats real and what aint
Old 09-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yo alcatraz, how you doing on the graf tip anyways?

i aint seen much in awhile, but my point still stands PCP is dope lol