news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

View Poll Results: do you believe in sky god?
yes 8 36.36%
no 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2009, 08:30 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace Man
Old 07-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #32
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #33
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...sky god watches
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #34
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
http://stupidevilbastard.com/index/s...myth_of_horus/
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #35
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
Yeah, for reals Jesus and HERU[!!!] shouldn't even be compared. The myth of Heru is far superior as tool for spiritual guidance than the myth of Jesus.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:38 AM   #36
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
in all honesty, not exactly. While the task of truly trying to comprehend God as a human is an impossible act, I don't think that God as the Supreme Creator of all that is finds anything difficult or impossible. If there are messengers to be sent then will alone makes it happen etc Just my understanding of the situation , no one in reality can speak definitively and as such I'm open to other schools of thought outside of my own.
just think "circle of life" dude, we're all connected that way and thats what i consider to be god...this "life force" if you will...theres no heaven or hell, when we die, we become worm food..but who knows? thats just my theory i'm not swearing my life by it or anything...maybe there is a God, Heaven and Hell..and if there is, hopefully God will only reserve Hell for the rapists, murderers and pedophiles
Old 07-06-2009, 08:37 AM   #37
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
hopefully God will only reserve Hell for the rapists, murderers and pedophiles

i hope not. i'd hate to see emperor les go there

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #38
SubConsciousThoughts

SubConsciousThoughts shaolin monk

I beleive a God may exist outside of time and space and have no affect on us what so ever, but even that I'm not sure of.
SubConsciousThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ezekiels Wheel

the wheels intersecting wheels

1. Ezekiel 10:13
    I heard the wheels being called "the whirling wheels."
    Ezekiel 10:12-14 (in Context) Ezekiel 10 (Whole Chapter)

1. Ezekiel 1:16
    This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel.
    Ezekiel 1:15-17 (in Context) Ezekiel 1 (Whole Chapter)

1. Ezekiel 10:6
    When the LORD commanded the man in linen, "Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim," the man went in and stood beside a wheel.
    Ezekiel 10:5-7 (in Context) Ezekiel 10 (Whole Chapter)
Old 07-13-2009, 06:31 AM   #40
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've never read the bible, but that ^ is some intriguing stuff...
on some Contact (the movie) type shit
Old 07-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.

16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[a]in length, and as wide and high as it is long.

17He measured its wall and it was 144 cubits[b] thick,[c] by man's measurement, which the angel was using. 18The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass.

22I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #42
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 03-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
I've never read the bible, but that ^ is some intriguing stuff...
on some Contact (the movie) type shit
u never read the bible???

why wouldnt u read it?
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 AM   #44
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i read parts of it, but it doesn't intrigue me much i suppose
why would i read it? there's more important things to read about imo
i plan on reading it someday though if that makes you happy
Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 AM   #45
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Sky god? No. I find it completely ridiculous.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote