news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

View Poll Results: do you believe in sky god?
yes 8 36.36%
no 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #46
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

These are the kind of threads that lower the standard of KTL and make me take hiatuses from it...

If i was KTL mod it was flourish into a hotspot of philosophical speculation, scientific evaluation and general intellectual discussion based on reason and logic.

We would build great monuments of knowledge under my gudience...
Old 03-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #47
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
These are the kind of threads that lower the standard of KTL and make me take hiatuses from it...

If i was KTL mod it was flourish into a hotspot of philosophical speculation, scientific evaluation and general intellectual discussion based on reason and logic.

We would build great monuments of knowledge under my gudience...
philosophically speaking, and this is just speculation...but based on my evaluation, your discussions have been unreasonable and illogical. plus i can scientifically prove that your intellect took a monumental hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i read parts of it, but it doesn't intrigue me much i suppose
why would i read it? there's more important things to read about imo
i plan on reading it someday though if that makes you happy

aww man! you gotta read the bible. its like saying you like star wars but haven't seen return of the jedi.

even if someone was a complete atheist, they could enjoy the bible as a good reading book.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #48
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
even if someone was a complete atheist, they could enjoy the bible as a good reading book.
this is true...i haven't read the whole thing before, but the parts i have read were pretty entertaining in an 'Odyssey'/'Epic of Gilgamesh' way...well, books like 'deuteronomy' and 'leviticus' are dry and have probably done a tremendous amount of damage to the mass human psyche, but...it does have some of that old ultraviolence.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #49
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
philosophically speaking, and this is just speculation...but based on my evaluation, your discussions have been unreasonable and illogical. plus i can scientifically prove that your intellect took a monumental hiatus.
O'RLY?

Please elaborate on what was unreasonable.....
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #50
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sid. even hinting at requesting a ktl modship is unreasonable.
you gettin drunk? or is st pats day a american(cool person) thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
this is true...i haven't read the whole thing before, but the parts i have read were pretty entertaining in an 'Odyssey'/'Epic of Gilgamesh' way...well, books like 'deuteronomy' and 'leviticus' are dry and have probably done a tremendous amount of damage to the mass human psyche, but...it does have some of that old ultraviolence.
aliens, ufos, space battles, disaters, sound weapons, genetic engineering...

all winter i've been rereading the bible, but this time referencing the other info i got, then trying to see new angles of the historical parts of the bible.

much of the stuff sunny posted is really what i'm looking for. the sci-fi story of the bible.

genesis and revelations are my favories by the way. typical i know, but shit its some good stories.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #51
SID
I see you dawg

I know it wont happen, i'm just letting people know what a source of wisdom and unbiased impartial knowledge this place would be if i were in charge.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 PM   #52
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sid what the hell makes you think people, INCLUDING YOU, cannot make such threads and posts in here already?
you should really think about how corny what you just typed is for a moment
not to mention i really haven't read anything in KTL from you that ever sparked my interest or made me think in a new way
and this is not even me beefing with you - its just how i see things
Old 03-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #53
SID
I see you dawg

Dude why do you follow me into every single thread barking at my fucking tail, it's getting really annoying.

Everyone knows my KTL threads are always CERTIFIED.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #54
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i posted in this here fred long before you sonny
and i call em how i see em, regardless of whom it may be
judging by how you have no debate for my observation I'd say I did well
Old 03-17-2010, 03:11 PM   #55
SID
I see you dawg

Your observation?

I coulden't give a fuck about your opinion on my topics, everyone else i respect in here, except you.

Theres a time an place for sack chasin and it's not here.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #56
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

this is two times you've brought some corny beef into KTL
I never have.
And I never do.
good day sir.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #57
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
aliens, ufos, space battles, disaters, sound weapons, genetic engineering...
sounds like hinduism

i just jacked this by typing 'hinduism and aliens' into google, but there's lot's more of course i'm just in class lol

Quote:
In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called Vimanas. India's national epic, The Mahabharata, is a poem of vast length and complexity. According to Dr. Vyacheslav Zaitsev: "the holy Indian Sages, the Ramayana for one, tell of "Two storied celestial chariots with many windows" "They roar like off into the sky until they appear like comets." The Mahabharata and various Sanskrit books describe at length these chariots, "powered by winged lighting...it was a ship that soared into the air, flying to both the solar and stellar regions."

sky gods= aliens with 'technology so advanced as to be indistinguishable from magic'

but where does science end and 'supernatural' end anyway? quantum physics has some weird implications...applied superposition would allow an object or thing to exist anywhere in the universe, even simultaneously with other instances of itself...i mean that usually just applies to particles but maybe that's just because we're dumb.

anyway....sci-fi version of the bible sounds like the most epic film that will never be made.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #58
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
knowledge can be gained from anywhere and anything
as annoying and lost as my opinion may be of someone like prof zooruka for example, one could still gain something from his posts
seeking to limit people's discussions does not seem a logical way to help knowledge and wisdom flourish
if there's threads you don't like - don't post in them. like this one.
if there's threads you don't like - create ones that you do like.
and maybe your utopia idea of KTL will happen without you being a mod.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #59
SID
I see you dawg

Do you believe in sky god?

Old 03-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #60
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE
shut the fuck up nigga
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote