news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

View Poll Results: do you believe in sky god?
yes 8 36.36%
no 14 63.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #61
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
Do you believe in sky god?

What does Aristotle have to do with this?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:45 AM   #62
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

To show the absurdity of a respected thinker and philosopher making this claim, plus he is pointing to the sky.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #63
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you even read anything in this thread besides the title sid?
i just re-read through it again and it was going perfectly fine until you brought your gen chat mentality up in here and shat all over it
is that your idea of justice, shallah?
if nothing else - if you actually read though it - it was a bit interesting
a lot can be sparked off absurd questions - what do you want, obvious questions?
you have a lot of humbling to do but I'll chalk it up to youth for now
Old 03-18-2010, 07:45 AM   #64
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
These are the kind of threads that lower the standard of KTL and make me take hiatuses from it...

If i was KTL mod it was flourish into a hotspot of philosophical speculation, scientific evaluation and general intellectual discussion based on reason and logic.

We would build great monuments of knowledge under my gudience...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
shut the fuck up nigga
Take this advice SHALLAH JUSTICE. It is good for you.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:06 AM   #65
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Some one give me a qucik synopsis of "SKY GOD".
Old 03-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #66
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

---unsubscribes to thread----
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #67
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PICTURES: UFOs Over Lake Erie? Photos EUCLID, Ohio -- Is something eerie over Lake Erie? A local man said he spotted a UFO and he believes it's proof we're not alone. "Absolutely nothing we have on this earth even looks like that," said Eugene Erlikh.

Eugene said the unexplained lights appeared outside his house in Euclid over five nights. "It was such a brilliant beam of different lights, it was going red, yellow, green, blue. It was never the same color it was always, like it was pulsating."
Old 03-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #68
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@pan
yeah the vedics are chock full of et encounters and ufo descriptions. i haven't read much beyond references in other books. the vedic texts are on my booklist, i'll cop once i find a good source.

almost every culture tells the story of aliens coming down in "chariots" and altering the course of history one way or another.

there are stories of alexander the great being assisted by "silver shields"
Old 03-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #69
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
PICTURES: UFOs Over Lake Erie? Photos EUCLID, Ohio -- Is something eerie over Lake Erie? A local man said he spotted a UFO and he believes it's proof we're not alone. "Absolutely nothing we have on this earth even looks like that," said Eugene Erlikh.

Eugene said the unexplained lights appeared outside his house in Euclid over five nights. "It was such a brilliant beam of different lights, it was going red, yellow, green, blue. It was never the same color it was always, like it was pulsating."

out of the tens of thousands of documented ufo sightings, only one has to be real. only one.

@ mumm ra

just ignore him and he goes away.
i messed up and acknowledged him recently and now he is speaking to me again.

so he's back on the iggy
Old 03-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #70
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word
Old 03-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #71
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

there must be an intelligent designer, who logically to me would reside outside normal space and time. i feel as if he (idk what else to call) could tap into the creation whenever, but I have never felt possessed and blessed with a divine train of thought or a demonous one.

I think you have to do that on your own. I've heard it described as "calling out" for new trains of thought to improve the general situation,like physics; a whole new way of thinking that just did not exist before its conception.

Maybe these are not interrelated, but I feel as if they are.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #72
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up up and away
Old 02-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #73
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

well do you ?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #74
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
almost every culture tells the story of aliens coming down in "chariots" and altering the course of history one way or another.

there are stories of alexander the great being assisted by "silver shields"
Tell me more please.

3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:27 AM   #75
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

look it up man. i'm not gonna walk with you when i can just tell you that the store is 3 blocks and make a left. come back and we can discuss your trip.