news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #16
Theori
the origin

Theori shaolin monk

can sum1 up this to another link, mcafee is blocking sendspace

'John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' http://theholyconceptionunit.org
Theori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #17
Theori
the origin

Theori shaolin monk

never mind i got it

'John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' http://theholyconceptionunit.org
Theori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #18
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post

This piece is pure flames!
It's unbelievable Priest released this for free, I'm not trough the whole thing yet... but this shit is gettin replayed tonight!
best mixtape yet since BTSG?
i haven't heard it yet, but sounds good
Old 07-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for the link.

im on no.7 drinkin with the devil and this shit is BANGIN so far

he killed the Wu-Ooh beat

Color of murder is dope as fuck too goddaaaaaammm

the sound quality on this shit is crazy too. it osunds better than untold story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

Here's the covers:

Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #21
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

What tracklist is the right one, that^ or the one on Priest's website?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #22
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow View Post
most of the tracks on the previous couple mixtapes were all recorded like 2 to 3 years ago on some quick shit so why not put it out for the fans for free? who else gives you so much free music? so when the double cd comes out this fall i hope everybody goes and cops that to support an artist who keeps it real to true hip hop and gives fans tons of free music to hold you down until the real shit drops, na mean....gotta respect that!
Because the good shit drowns in the wack shit and fans lose hope and stops checking for him.

Opposed to for instance CunninLynguists, who still drops a lot of material (just not 2 albums every year, they still take their time) but every time something drops its DOPE.

If KP dropped one album every other year and had some features and collaborations on the side, taking his time with EVERYTHING, he might be a top 20 MC.

I will check this though, hopefully it's great.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #23
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post the link please someone
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #24
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
post the link please someone
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aapjmx

Can someone confirm the right tracklist?
Old 07-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #25
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the sendspace link is takin forever..
Old 07-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #26
EnD
Deadly Drums

http://sharebee.com/e6041301
Old 07-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #27
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

http://www.killahpriest.com/index.ph...2&id=5617#5617
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #28
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i completely forgot about this record dang this came out today, the new atmosphere ep wow been a good day 4 musik

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #29
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

runnin' update of reactions while i'm sittin back relaxin bumpin this crazy new joint..

-First track is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK to Priest just spittin this insane "Killed the Devil Last Night" story calmly over a Marvin Gaye loop like he's tellin a story to ppl in the street...

-"The Book" on my fuckin lord...Priest is absolutely on fire..

each new track I hear from this dude i'm more and more convinced this man is the greatest, most poetic lyric writer I've ever heard in my life...this dude was born to rap..

(dono what the right tracklisting is but mine is goin in this order..)
-The Chase

more chill talkin over a Marvin Gaye smoothfest.....not rhyming this time, this is more like an interlude of him continuing this story (a mixtape with a story to it? this is brilliant...)

-The Long Ride
beat is a little annoying, SKIP....(first listen after all!)

-Wu Ooh Freestyle
OH SHIT!!!!!

Killah Priest is the Leviathan of the Wu-niverse....DUDE IS A FUCKING LYRICAL SEA MONSTER, who would fuck with this guy????

-Power freestyle

nice..."Powr is coming, that's P-W-O, W-R"

more ridiculousness aggressive ferociousness rappin....it's like he's driving 110 Miles per hour in a humungous mack truck in traffic and maneuvering perfectly.....that's what this shit sounds like to me..

Last edited by the silencer; 07-04-2009 at 02:54 PM.
the silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #30
the silencer

_"Drinkin with the Devil"

more sick, recited story-telling about this crazy battle with the devil he had one night....sounds like a dream, this is amazing shit....this is the direction that the art medium of "hip hop" should be heading and evolving towards....so much potential in this musical, poetic thing called rap and people choose the rape it and commercialize it...make a movie out of it, make an epic don't make ringtone shit...

-The Color of Murder

been out for a while..

-The Devil's Eulogy

continuing the story, this time over a kind of boring Woool beat...i gotta listen to this on headphones another time to soak it totally in, it's too slow for me right now

-Psychic Priestyle

spittin freestlyes over a bunch of switching beats
i think the second beat and him spittin over it is my favorite part of the tape so far....he is MURDERING shit, i love when he depicts destroyin emcees this way

First
"Telescope look at the sun, moon stars, a K-P is engraved in
I'm here but up there is where the rhymes are created"

then

"My style haunt niggas like Emily Rose, plenty of flows
the 4-4 wait that's usually where the semi would go
unless it's the uzi and its a beauty since i broke off his nose
now it hits more than one when I fire,
from the tongue of the Messiah, ya rappers are all washed up
throw em in the dryer, nah I'd rather hang em outside on the wire
yall rappers must love death, go against me is like holdin ya breath"

Last edited by the silencer; 07-04-2009 at 03:07 PM.
the silencer is offline   Reply With Quote