news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffffff

"uh, Yashua was The Sun/Son AND The Father. he prayed to gain k.o.s. [knowledge of self]."

eye can dig it....Yeshua was da God but he was not the God who ruled the council(the council which raised the prophets)....he was not the God who gives orders to Gabriel and MIkhaeel etc etc....thats apparent because Yashua was praying on the cross....The Father is the physical human being who commands Gabriel and em and also the Father is the unceen hidden parts of Allah which are not able to be decribed in words

"ook, yes God is The Christ. God's begotten son is Abel, who then was David, who then was Yashua."

"and there is no seperation of The Father from The Sun/Son."

ultimately dealing with the unceen the source of the physical universe theres no separation beetween anything but the Father is the man whom Jesus was praying to...its a council.....when one man on the throne returns to the essence another comes to take his place...theres a different man on the throne today then when Jesus was getting pierced....his name is WD Fard

"and look, Christ [Gabriel] was closing on Simon Peter, who was Cain"

theres a bout a 4000 years diference beetween cain and peter

"by declaring that S.P. is the rock upon which The Christ would build his church. it's as in the rock that slew Abel, since S.P. denied Christ."

Peter was in the midst of bloodthristy devils

"the profit Muhammad of the Qu'ran though, I identified him as Jacob/Jacub who became Israel."

how so?

"Simon Peter is a chump."

"his response to book of john verse 21:15/16 [phileo] was Phuck Philly, yo. David already said "I sit at a table amongst my enemies" in the book of psalms. reminded me of the scenario of the last supper. no cheese, this ain't to amuse..."

the rock
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
thats not true jesus is saying only GOD is good in his divine glory to because the father who is the head of the godhead is GOD and he alone is good...its hard for me to explain because jesus is GOD to but the father as the head of the GOD head is the only one who is good.

peace be with you !
ITs hard for you to explain because Jesus clearly makes a separation beetween himself and God and you adding your own words to make it plausible but what the text says is clearly black and white
Old 07-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
yeah pretty much.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

(i'm quoting this just to show the relation between goodness and corruption, because Jesus did produce good fruit, in fact many people produce good fruit despite being a part of the corrupted flesh).
eye feel sorry for anyone who feels they are corrupted flesh......no wonder theres such disease on the planet...the spread of this philosophy
Old 07-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #19
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
RANKS

yes - he was the son, who later became the father and is now the holy ghost

to many, Malcolm X was a young cat who was trying to do his thang
they called him brother Malcolm

then - as he grew in power, in time, he became a father to those who have benefited from his labor

now he is a memory and inspiration to those who can point to the good that he has accomplished

they say - about the Holy Ghost

he never said that he was Allah in person so why are yall saying this ?

cause he moved up in ranks and is now what he wasn't before
yup ranks
Old 07-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #20
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
eye feel sorry for anyone who feels they are corrupted flesh......no wonder theres such disease on the planet...the spread of this philosophy
i only believe this because it is natural for us to sin. when you look at what constitutes sin, it's pretty strict, and it's impossible for us to avoid sinning.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #21
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
i only believe this because it is natural for us to sin. when you look at what constitutes sin, it's pretty strict, and it's impossible for us to avoid sinning.
This is the biggest lie anyone has ever been convinced to believe. It is in no way natural for man to sin and it is in no way impossible to avoid sinning. You been handed this bullshit so that you will be convinced that you are weak and unable to take control of your own life. Instead you must look to Jesus to control it. Conveniently though Jesus isn't here in anymore, instead is a corrupt religious body claiming to be carrying on the work of Jesus. So countless people give themselves to over to this corrupt body. This lie. Control is the name of the game. So long as you don't think you can take control of your own life then someone or something will control it for you.

The bible itself proves the "man is weak and sinful" philosophy to be a lie yet the church claims to follow the bible. Check it:

from Genesis Chapter 2 - So the Eloheem created Man in its own image, in the image of the Eloheem he created him; Male and Female he created them...And the Eloheem saw everything that had been made and behold it was very good.

It is natural for man to be "very good". Man was perfect just like the rest of Eloheems creation.

Christianity says man is born into sin but observe a new born and tell me how you can say it is sinful?

Christianity says that because Adam sinned then we are all doomed to sin but tell me if Adam was perfect then later on he sinned doesn't this then imply that naturally he was perfect? If your father naturally had black hair then later on died it blond does this mean you are going to inherit his (unnatural) blond hair?

???

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
nah - sinning is unnatural and so is death

if the flesh is the house of god, why would god live in something that is corrupted ?

corrupted flesh cannot contain the spirit of god

how does flesh get corrupted and how can we fix it ?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:17 AM   #23
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffffff

yeah eye remember watching family guy where Lois "puts up with Peter's childish stupidity and hides how she truly feels about it, but at a hidden price; she has developed a brain tumor due to constantly repressing negative thoughts about having married a mentally retarded man, as revealed in "Petarded".

to think that one is born sinfull is just a easy way for one to get sick....its the biggest slavemaster shit you ever heard....right up there with "here try this sugar and alcohol"
Old 07-07-2009, 03:48 AM   #24
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

to think that one is born sinfull is just a easy way for one to get sick...
^^This is very deep.

That must be a heavy burden to carry for those who have that as their philosophy.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:59 AM   #25
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's ridiculous how many people think that way
Old 07-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #26
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

one of the great commandments is love thy neighbor as thyself.

do you think anyone is doing this from birth?

like i said, what constitutes sin is pretty strict.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #27
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffffffffffffff

Quote:
one of the great commandments is love thy neighbor as thyself.

do you think anyone is doing this from birth?

like i said, what constitutes sin is pretty strict.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICq2UZUdyk

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sign it on my damie pooh-ster

your statement could confuse people but your not talking about the UNCEEN elements in play that people are unaware of

Modern humans IN GENERAL is being born through POLLUTED wombs...full of toxins...Mom eats all the wrong food physically, emotionally, mentally!!!!!!..."at birth nurses surrounded me with needles and drugged me all up with the diseases of evil"----Shabazz da Disciple....you obviously cannot even FATHOM how polluted the planet is compared to how it was....so the baby is formed in a womb polluted with toxins....and it doesn't stop there...then Yacubs doctors and nurses get their hands on em and its a fuckin rap.....then theres about a 16-20 year period where the baby is almost forced 2 live the exact same culture as their parents....if mom made hamburger helper and fish sticks thats what the fuck you gonna eat.....if the supreme ruler of the universe allows one to make it through that 16-20 year period then comes adulthood where that baby is now a adult and can make his or her own decisions....most people will continue in their parents degenerate cultural ways and their children will have to go through the same hells.....what a blessing it is when THAT WHICH IS SO UNFATHOMABLE IT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED IN WORDS gives the spark to ressurect one from the mental death and what a blessing it is when a child is born to parents with knowledge of the divinest culture

eye find children far more civilized than adults in many ways.....babies are born with great physic supernatural abilities.....babies don't need to smoke a blunt to get high....but they get around adults who think people are born as sinfull and just completely fuck that shit up.....and by about 16 most people are at such a distance from their physhic abilities....thats when people start using drugs....to recapture that shit.....at that point there is literally a wall built beetween the person and his or her garder of eden....the wall is that YOU GOTTA GET SICK TO REMOVE TOXINS....and that will more than likely include mental sickness too...perhaps sick for months...skin irritations...you will hear the preditor telling you to give it up and go back to your own lifestyle....the preditor is a brilliant military tactishin

the distance is the cleanliness of their blood, internal organs, pineal organ...the distance is type of knowledge of the Kings that they lack.....the distance is usage of the earths most potent and nourishing foods

but eye digress koolish you so called christians are doing a real disservice teaching that self hatred shit....the subconcoius mind takes in EVERY god damn thing that is felt through the 5 senses....
Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #28
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

Quote:
"uh, Yashua was The Sun/Son AND The Father. he prayed to gain k.o.s. [knowledge of self]."

eye can dig it....Yeshua was da God but he was not the God who ruled the council(the council which raised the prophets)....he was not the God who gives orders to Gabriel and MIkhaeel etc etc....thats apparent because Yashua was praying on the cross....The Father is the physical human being who commands Gabriel and em and also the Father is the unceen hidden parts of Allah which are not able to be decribed in words

"ook, yes God is The Christ. God's begotten son is Abel, who then was David, who then was Yashua."

"and there is no seperation of The Father from The Sun/Son."

ultimately dealing with the unceen the source of the physical universe theres no separation beetween anything but the Father is the man whom Jesus was praying to...its a council.....when one man on the throne returns to the essence another comes to take his place...theres a different man on the throne today then when Jesus was getting pierced....his name is WD Fard

"and look, Christ [Gabriel] was closing on Simon Peter, who was Cain"

theres a bout a 4000 years diference beetween cain and peter

"by declaring that S.P. is the rock upon which The Christ would build his church. it's as in the rock that slew Abel, since S.P. denied Christ."

Peter was in the midst of bloodthristy devils

"the profit Muhammad of the Qu'ran though, I identified him as Jacob/Jacub who became Israel."

how so?

"Simon Peter is a chump."

"his response to book of john verse 21:15/16 [phileo] was Phuck Philly, yo. David already said "I sit at a table amongst my enemies" in the book of psalms. reminded me of the scenario of the last supper. no cheese, this ain't to amuse..."

the rock
yeah, I be on my ish. I said Simon Peter was Cain, that meant, Cain reincarnated.
I said Simon Peter is a chump, because he denied The Christ. and ain't anything to forgive. see, The Christ was Abel reincarnated. is how I'm seeing it.
oh yeah, WD Fard would be a fraud. see, if I'm seeing it right, he might be my next opponent. the man on the throne would be The Father [13X] who was slain in 6.69, while in the position of King David. who founded the Nation of God's on Earth. now, me haven been born at Galilee [2.15] on the other side of his death, I'm taking my [a tone] place.
oh yeah, and how I i.d.'ed the profit muhammad [Qu'ran] as Jacob who was Israel? the bul slipped and tried to try me. my only concern is Al-Jihad [Judas Isc.'s cleansing].
yeah, anyway, and uh, The Christ was Gabriel is wut I'm saying. he gave orders or instruction to Michael who was in the form of Simon Peter.
and there is none who takes God's place on His throne but God.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #29
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"oh yeah, WD Fard would be a fraud."

one could say you are a fraud for addiing your own spin the Bible saying Cain is reincarnated as Peter....lol

"see, if I'm seeing it right, he might be my next opponent."

not very wise....as you can cee WD FARd gave us the tools to shut religious zealots down

"the man on the throne would be The Father [13X] who was slain in 6.69, while in the position of King David. who founded the Nation of God's on Earth."

yes om eternally gratefull to the God

"now, me haven been born at Galilee [2.15] on the other side of his death, I'm taking my [a tone] place."

really now?

"oh yeah, and how I i.d.'ed the profit muhammad [Qu'ran] as Jacob who was Israel? the bul slipped and tried to try me. my only concern is Al-Jihad "

facinating!!!

"yeah, anyway, and uh, The Christ was Gabriel is wut I'm saying"

any Bible proof for that?

"he gave orders or instruction to Michael who was in the form of Simon Peter."

any Bible proof for that?

"and there is none who takes God's place on His throne but God."

eye agree

PEACE