news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BackGammon !

Anyone play this ?

http://www.gammonempire.com/

my handle there is sgtsalaami

Old 07-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My brother is good at that game.

I heard Gus Hanson (poker pro) tried to be a pro backgammon player but there wasn't enough money in it.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
My brother is good at that game.

does he play online ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
I heard Gus Hanson (poker pro) tried to be a pro backgammon player but there wasn't enough money in it.

deep - they play for real money on that site too but i don't gamble
Old 07-03-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Never played it in my life. I remember as a kid they always had it on the other side of checkers sets but I never learned how. Just recently really starting to get into chess, I'll have have to try backgammon one of these days.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
does he play online ?
I think he might, however, he spends more time with the non profit social games on euchre. I dont know if Silver Creek has backgammon software.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

Never played it
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

yall scared ?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #8
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

I used to play it a while ago, I don't think I remember the rules, never played online though.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know a single thing about backgammon
how it's played or nuffin
Old 07-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is this in the ktl
Old 07-03-2009, 07:28 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
why is this in the ktl

why are you in KTL ?
Old 07-18-2009, 03:13 AM   #12
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Downloaded this for my 360 the other day. Didn't take too long to figure out how to play, but there is definitely some strategy involved. Pretty good game.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

whats your handle over there ?
Old 07-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #14
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

BarryNC

Old 07-18-2009, 03:33 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

at GammonEmpire ?

i don't see you there