news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 07-11-2009, 04:43 AM   #16
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

yeeeee... Born comin thru with the pics... yeeee... but ya'll tell me ya sizes and ill quote u the shipping

and no girl shirts sorry...

if ya'll can get about 20 people, for a rza shirt, to be down to buy one, let me know i got an design =]

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:45 AM   #17
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
That's what I thought.

Razor just wants his face to be on tshirts. He only wrote Manny on it so other people would wear em too lol.
hahahaha... u bastid hahaha... his hair aint stylish like mine tho hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Thats ill shit!
thanks =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
is that a t shirt or a box?
t-shirt maaanngg

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 07-11-2009, 06:41 AM   #18
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks awesome!
Old 07-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #19
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm interested in the RZA shirt.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #20
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

ill keep ya posted Rama =]

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post

if ya'll can get about 20 people, for a rza shirt, to be down to buy one, let me know i got an design =]
word if it's lookin fly I'd be interested
btw just curious - how do you get these shirts made? are there spots that print designs on shirts if you give them the design?
peace
Old 07-22-2009, 02:25 AM   #22
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

so you just have a small in guys?

lets see the rza one

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #23
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
word if it's lookin fly I'd be interested
btw just curious - how do you get these shirts made? are there spots that print designs on shirts if you give them the design?
peace
yeah, u send them a pdf or ai file and they will silkscreen for u, but it can be costly if u dont order in bulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
so you just have a small in guys?

lets see the rza one
and yes, jus a guys small right now, ill try to make a ladies line soon

and the rza one, gimme a week or so i gotta finish it up

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 07-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

its not printed on some cheap shit right?

like if i wash it it aint gonna start peeling off?

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #25
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

^^hell no, ask born invincible, its a silk screened image not iron on...

he copped one =]

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 08-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wud cop that and the rza one u shud set up a lil myspace thing for ur designs prolly get more business... if u start making some cool bright crazy colored shit i cud match wit my shoes like robots and dragons and other crazy shit id cop alot...all in differant colors at that...

keep me posted tho cuz it wud b cool to have sum shit no1 has nah mean? but like i said make it interesting wit cool colors concepts and designs and id be forced to cop
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:48 AM   #27
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

^^fa sho, ill let u know... i have a myspace, with my shoe designs tho

www.myspace.com/razorsharpdesignz

howlaaaa

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 08-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #28
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ohhh shit yo , that shirt is mad dope son

respect
Old 08-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #29
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

thanks fam. im workin on the second one, should be released in oct.

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 08-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #30
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
^^hell no, ask born invincible, its a silk screened image not iron on...

he copped one =]

yes the shirts are quality... just like some shit you would buy at the mall or something. ive washed mine a few times and its still fresh as the day i got it.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote