news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-16-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam
Default Resident Evil 4 Coming to PS2

Thats kinda fucked up, theres 1 huge reason to own a Game Cube gone.

Capcom fucked Nintendo over, their main guy said if RE4 came out on any other system, he'd cut his head off.

Lets see that please
Old 09-17-2005, 04:18 AM   #2
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper
Default Re: Resident Evil 4 Coming to PS2

Quote:
Thats kinda fucked up, theres 1 huge reason to own a Game Cube gone.
Metroid, RE 1,RE 0, RE 4 (which, I heard was much better than the PS2 version),Mario kart, Killer 7 etc ...and most of all Twilight Princess ! (can't wait for that shit !)
Old 09-17-2005, 08:33 AM   #3
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

lol res 4 is the same, even graphics look mad similair

its a shame nintendo fell off, there one handed controller looks horrible for the new console

resi 4 is out november i think, its a great game
Old 09-17-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

the "remote" controller is just something you get with it, a normal controller will be there too. I think the idea is damn cool, I'm really in to some refreshing games.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:42 AM   #5
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Im tired of people shitting on the revo controller. Read the fucking articles man. Nobody reads, no wonder our education system is fucked up. Dont just look at the picture, read bitch read. And he's right, there will be an expansion conventional controller, for people who want to play the games in a standard way. So far, three control schemes; The main remote gyroscopic controller, the attachable left-hand analog or "nun-chunk" contoller, and the traditional standard controller, which they will show sometime in december. So, relax my kiddies, relax. If, you read you will understand.

READ BITCHES
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:47 AM   #6
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

by the way, the new resident evil 4 is not the same as the gcn one. So, stop. It looks good but not as smooth, plus the load time is really bad. I already read first-hands impressions. People who are not bias said the gcn is still better. And there is a rumor, that around holloween or thanksgiving nintendo will release a new re4 bundle pack with the gcn. $99.99
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 12:58 PM   #7
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

I love the RE series...That Code Veronica X or whatever it was called (on PS2) was fuckin' insane ...

And RE2 gotta be one of the best games of all time.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 06:09 PM   #8
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
lol res 4 is the same, even graphics look mad similair

its a shame nintendo fell off, there one handed controller looks horrible for the new console

resi 4 is out november i think, its a great game
Looks that same and all. But they did say that they had to Re do the whole engine because the PS2 can't push the detail the Gamecube can. It might look similar, but all of us RE4 GC gamers will see the difference.
Old 10-30-2005, 04:25 PM   #9
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Since this game came out now for the PS2, how is it?

I think the PS2 has to wait about a year or so after Gamecube releases new Resident Evil games, to come out.

I didn't like that Resident Evil game where you had a bunch of people running around with you, and saying things out loud to each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:30 AM   #10
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Don't know why all these guys are whining around about rs4 coming out on the ps2, but I copped it for the ps2 and it's pretty fucking dope. It's about time the series made it back to it's root system. The reason nintendo is falling off in the console market is because if fails to please it's older fans. I loved games like zelda back in the day, but that's the only reason to buy a gamecube now, in my opinion. I'd rathe have a ps2 because that's where gta comes out first and metal gear, and that's the same reason I'd buy a ps3 instead of revoultion. but now we're going off into a different tangent so let's talk about re4 for ps2. We got some extra shit they didn't have on game cube like the al capone costume, and ada wong scenario seperate wayz(alothough that's what I think anywayz judging from what it says in a magazine). The graphics are said to be almost as good as game cube, and on my T.v. it doesn't even matter. What difference does it make for what systems it's on anyways? the game is fucking dope.