news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RockNRolla

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032755/

Quote:
When a Russian mobster sets up a real estate scam that generates millions of pounds, various members of London's criminal underworld pursue their share of the fortune. Various shady characters, including Mr One-Two, Stella the accountant, and Johnny Quid, a druggie rock-star, try to claim their slice...
if you liked "Snatch" and Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels" you will love this.............

if you have seen this drop your thoughts

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was entertaining enough.

They just didn't focus closely enough on the characters, and tried to incorporate too many story lines in my opinion.

Some of the character were pointless and detracted from the flow of the film also (Jeremy Piven and Ludacris' unconvincing performances come to mind).

Not bad though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i liked it, not nearly as good as lock stock or snatch.

i loved the fuckin russians who wouldnt die lol... on the train tracks...

8/10 for me, lock stock is a 9/10 and snatch is an 8.5/10.

i dont know why people constantly hate on guy ritchie, he did marry a musclular woman by the name of madonna, but he writes good films(that arent always about london gangsters)... Revolver was a great film also.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

i love all the guy ritchie flicks...have yet to see this tho....def. gona pick it up when it drops
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it is out there already.....

Old 01-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

drops January 27th.....oh what you mean?, online n all?....i have have a friend who gets his movies like that....so i may end up seein it soon
Old 01-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im suprised that americans like these movies, I haven't seen Rocknrolla yet but based off of Lock stock and snatch (revolver was garbage) I would have thought they would have been "too british" for american tastes.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

man Snatch is my movie and RocknRolla was damn good also...

just took a minute to understand all the lingo

Old 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

nah revolver was straight...first time i saw that ending thought i was all fucked up, didnt know what was goin on....after a few watches i liked it more
Old 12-28-2013, 11:17 AM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Revolver" is seriously underrated in my opinion.

"Rock'N'Rolla" was alright to me....

Real interesting main character.

The Pencil scene was messed up hahaha

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:10 AM   #11
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thought Revolver & RocknRolla were both decent films, I preferred Revolver out the 2 but Snatch is still his best work imo
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote