news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 07-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default Lord zero - the doomsday ep: Prelude to the fire

DONWLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?qynmz2j2jzm
TRACKLISTING
------------------
1. BROKEN SEAL [PROD. BY THOMASMAN]
2. INCOMING THREAT [PROD. BY LORD ZERO]
3. THE BASTARD [PROD. BY LORD BEATJITZU]
4. TAIJITZU SPIT [PROD. BY LORD ZERO]
5. DRAGON BREATH CHIDORI [FEAT. MAJIN][PROD. BY LORD ZERO]
6. 16 RUSTY BLADES [PROD. BY 5 ELEMENT NINJA]
7. TRILOGY OF FIRE 2009 [PROD. BY KING HORROCORE]
8. TREACHEROUS FACTION [FEAT. ROKA & SKAMPOE][PROD. BY LORD ZERO]
9. 6TH DAY OF JUNE [FEAT. ERN DAWGY][PROD. BY TWELVE]
10.. DOOMSDAY [FEAT. ERN DAWGY, SINAPSE & H.NOTIK][PROD. BY LORD ZERO]

"FIRE FROM THE HEAVENZ" COMING 2010
P.E.A.C.E. & LOVE TO MY WU CORP HEADZ!
-Z-

Last edited by LORD ZERO; 07-11-2009 at 01:18 PM.
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:41 AM   #2
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

downloading fam peace..
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

werd up man i been dieing for this to come out... this is on sum supreme knowledge type ish, mad props zero for always coming with the truth even when cats dont listen!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yoooooooooooooooooooo this album is fuckin dope all around beats n vocals compliment each other really dope..

My fav tracks right now are

incoming threat-song is sick and the gundam samples just add on the its greatness

the bastard- beatjitsu crafted one of the sickes beats i heard in a long time, u killed the verses man the imagery alone is the fuckin shit lmao u said bear hug ya of a cliff to take a trip to hell wit me lmao genius!

That doomsday track is fuckin killer man, sins dope on the hook and everu one ripped their verses!

Trecherous faction- u n roka said sum of the truest shit ever spoken on wax, sum cats might not agree but we know wat it is... I gotta give this like forty more spins to get all of its essence up in ma mental! Props again famoe!

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 07-10-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Bump

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I got to peep this the other day man. I heard like 80% of the tracks before, but its dope you put a little ep together, for the listeners enjoyment.

The Stand outs:

The Bastard is my shit. LB killed it!!!
Doomsday ... ahh man this track never gets old. Z - ERN - Sin and Notik. Sick shit
Tajitsu Spit Beat is ill, and sick written
Incoming Threat I thought this one was for the new album.. anyhow this one is real dope also.

Peace!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

peepin the doomsday
MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #8
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

thanx 4 da love yall, keep it comin!!
P.E.A.C.E.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Updated w/ extra track! So all who got it.....get it again!!
Old 07-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hahahhaha gawd damn it

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury

gonna get this now!!
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Khem The Decepticon
ADEPT

Khem The Decepticon drunken mastaKhem The Decepticon drunken masta

Incoming Threat is my favorite. I love the beat and the sample.
Khem The Decepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #13
Khem The Decepticon
ADEPT

Khem The Decepticon drunken mastaKhem The Decepticon drunken masta

Do you mind if i post these tracks on my YouTube Acount? I just post song there from artists.
Khem The Decepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Nah i dont mind fam, go right ahead
Old 07-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #15
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fire hakudoshi!
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote