news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: What NFL player do you hate the most
Randy Moss 0 0%
Ray Lewis 0 0%
Tom Brady 2 40.00%
Terrell Owens 0 0%
Chad Ochocinco 0 0%
Ben Roethlisberger 1 20.00%
Kurt Warner 0 0%
Teddy Bruschi 0 0%
Hines Ward 0 0%
James Harrison 0 0%
T.J. Houshmanzadah 0 0%
Joey Porter 0 0%
Peyton Manning 0 0%
Champ Bailey 0 0%
Jay Cutler 1 20.00%
Brett Favre 0 0%
Reggie Bush 0 0%
Steve Smith 0 0%
Eli Manning 0 0%
Plaxico Burress 0 0%
Donovan Mcnabb 0 0%
Clinton Portis 0 0%
Tony Romo 0 0%
Carson Palmer 0 0%
Other 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
Steel-City Passion
Organic Poppy Evolves

Steel-City Passion crouching tiger
Default NFL player you love to hate

Who is the one player in the NFL that you hate the most....Terrell Owens will more than likely get the most hits in this poll but there are alot of hated players in the league...this list is just a few that I thought of, If I forgot anyone let me know
Old 07-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Boz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

the boz????????? lol

i'm a redskins fan

but the player i hate the most is jason campbell

and i love tony romo, and i hope he's the dallas quarterback for a long, loooong time

Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

so much hatred for so many steelers
Old 07-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #5
Steel-City Passion
Organic Poppy Evolves

Fans of weak teams always hate the best, so i guess its only right you guys hate pittsburgh
Old 07-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

actually, I hated the Steelers more when the Browns were good during the Belichek era.

Mangenius is going to put an end to this recent lopsidedness.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ben Roethlisberger
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i hate brady. well, hate is a strong word. i just dislike him. i would ote for ben rooten zinger but i dont hate him . he is just a very lucky player. stellers suck. I more a team hater then singles player hater. I hate stellers , patroits and cowgirls.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Pick an Iggle..any IGgle...

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

T- MUTHER'f'N-O
Because nobody is bigger than the game they Play.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:25 AM   #11
Steel-City Passion
Organic Poppy Evolves

yea TO is a bitch..he is a cancer that destroys lockerooms across the NFL...you couldnt have said it better..Nobody is bigger than the game they play