news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > International Hip-Hop

Old 07-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #16
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Slick Rick & MF DOOM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

That fella Roots Manuva makes some lovely music.

Brilliant how he doesn't try in the least to sound American.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #18
52 Pick-up

52 Pick-up grasshopper

Rick and Doom are the only ones I've heard of.
52 Pick-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #19
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

bump

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #20
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Dont sleep on US3!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62754346ef026715/
Old 07-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dizzee Rascal.

He does very good live shows.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #22
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncontrolledSubstans View Post
d/l now, thnx!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 07-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #23
shogun_assassin

shogun_assassin grasshopper

doom, slick rick, jehst, dizzee rascal, ghetto etc etc.
shogun_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #24
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

I'm feeling this shit:

Old 07-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All the grime rappers are pretty dope IMO, Wiley, Tinchy, Dizzee. Not so much Kano. I like all the underground shit.

I dont like all that fake us backpack hip hop shit like Jehst or whatever. The worst rapper is Plan B, fucking wack.

Ive been into Roots Manuva since he came out. Roots is the most wu tangy MC in a country full of Wu Tang wannabees. Him and Slick Rick probably the 2 best ever.

I dont really count DOOM he left England when he was like 4, buts hes born in London so he counts lol.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #26
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
There's already a few UKHH threads mate but anyway

Dizzie, Kano, Tinchy, Bizzle, Wiley - all commercial BS to me. dont rate any of them

Plan-B is nice too IMO - solid album!
thats fucking ridiculous and stupid. Those guys are as opposite to commerical as its possible to get, striahgt off the pirate radio, you dont get anymore underground than those guys. Some had some crossover successs, but to say they are commercial is the most retarded thing you can say.

You are ignorant of the whole real uk hip hop scene if the other guys you mentioned are what you prefer. The real hip hop is in the grime, not the US wannnabees.

The fact you like PLan B says it all really lol, the indie emo white dude with a fucking acoustic guitar doing the gayest fucking non hip hop ever.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maxim can get down when he wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #28
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCZgOZgZ1c

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #29
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
All the grime rappers are pretty dope IMO, Wiley, Tinchy, Dizzee. Not so much Kano. I like all the underground shit.

I dont like all that fake us backpack hip hop shit like Jehst or whatever. The worst rapper is Plan B, fucking wack.

Ive been into Roots Manuva since he came out. Roots is the most wu tangy MC in a country full of Wu Tang wannabees. Him and Slick Rick probably the 2 best ever.

I dont really count DOOM he left England when he was like 4, buts hes born in London so he counts lol.
cept for London Town, Kano's the most underground outta the ones you said...tinchy released that shitty pop song - no. 1, and dizzee released that shitty pop song dance wiv me - i lost alot of respect for him after that song, but you never know he got an album dropping soon (or so i heard) so hopefully it will be more similar to Boy In Da Croner which is a fucking brilliant album

and yeah, we'll say DOOM counts just so our list is of British MCs is a little bit better lol
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 AM   #30
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
thats fucking ridiculous and stupid. Those guys are as opposite to commerical as its possible to get, striahgt off the pirate radio, you dont get anymore underground than those guys. Some had some crossover successs, but to say they are commercial is the most retarded thing you can say.

You are ignorant of the whole real uk hip hop scene if the other guys you mentioned are what you prefer. The real hip hop is in the grime, not the US wannnabees.

The fact you like PLan B says it all really lol, the indie emo white dude with a fucking acoustic guitar doing the gayest fucking non hip hop ever.
opinions my friend.

Aka. Living Proof