news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-12-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger
Default The Game - I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss)

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...avy-jay-z-diss
Old 07-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #2
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha nice. why did he make it anyway?

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger

"Presumably choosing Hov as his new target due to Jay's controversial rhyme, which invoked the West Coast emcee's name, Game initially let fans know via twitter he would let it slide - until he performed a concert in France, during which Game did just the opposite."

Not too sure.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did he imitate Eazy E's flow on here or what ??

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahhahaaha i like this. "blueprint gonna sell more cigarette packets than cds" hahahhha

i have no idea why hes taken offence but who gives a fuck, i didnt like Jay Z coming and and declaring auto tune is dead simply because he said it is. It was dying anyway. hes fucked over alot of people who helped him on his way, i dont like that either.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
Whatevahman

Whatevahman grasshopper

You've still got to respect Jay-Z though, even if it's just for Reasonable Doubt which was dope. Is it just me though or did Game totally switch up his flow on that track? I could be wrong, I don't really listen to Game's albums but he's had a few decent tracks that I like.
Whatevahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

suxx
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha Game is such a nerd.

I like his albums but this makes no sense.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

pretty sick but i dunno why game is dissin jay, did i miss something? pretty good tho "you couldn't even have a child by your destiny" hahaha

i wonder how jay will respond if he ever does

better than ether??
Old 07-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

the beat was alright , why did he diss him ?
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #11
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post

better than ether??
WHICH DISS track isn't better than Ether? Not just that Ether is overrated.....it's totally unimaginative, unlyrical, has [almost] zero punches that could amuse us rap listeners and I can say that I could write a better diss than fucking Ether. I mean c'mon.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #12
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

cmon now, are you kidding me?? nas killed it on ether and to say its not a good diss track is just you lying to yourself...for some reason, its cool to hate on nas on this site when he's put out better records and albums than most of your favorite artists

when people think of dissing jay-z, they think of nas murkin him on that track...when a rap artists disses the hell out of another rapper, they say he "ether'd" him...not saying its the best diss track (shit, i think common's vegan hippie ass made a better diss track than nas) but it's the best diss anyone has towards jay-z

dont deny it maaaaaan
Old 07-13-2009, 12:45 AM   #13
nelly13

nelly13 shaolin monk

I'm a fan of both but Game has lost his fucking mind if you want a response back you got to come with heat & we all know he can because he's made dope & even classic diss records before like 300 Bars, SoundScan, 120 Bars, The Funeral, etc.
but this just doesn't display it at all
I mean yea there was a few funny lines & shit but most of what he said is gossip & most likely not true
In KRS-One voice this is Wick Wickety Wack!
nelly13 is offline   Reply With Quote