news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey
Default Canibus vs Wu?

Is there anyone who has got any info on this? i read that he went up against all of Wu and won?

I seriously only heard about this today so i've been trying to look for shit bowt it on the internet but can't really seperate fact from fiction - everyone got different versions of what happened. Even though the clan are better lyricists, Canibus is probably one of the best battle rappers ever, but i still find it a lil hard to believe that he beat GZA....any info on which of wu were there, and if he did win etc is appreciated
Old 07-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No one has info about it. It just happened at some club I thought like 10 years ago now. It was a few from the Wu camp not all Wu.

Apparently KP destroyed him after.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't believe GZA did freestyle.

And Canibus was an amazing lyricist back in the day.....just as the Wu.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
No one has info about it. It just happened at some club I thought like 10 years ago now. It was a few from the Wu camp not all Wu.

Apparently KP destroyed him after.
more like 14-15 years ago now. it was before canibus made his debut on Love, Peace, and Nappiness

time flies
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rumor has it the lyrics were so powerful the sound equipment exploded and the battle was finished acapella!! it deserves a script!! it should be transcribed on a scroll!!! what a mystical evening!!!!

fun fact:

regis philbin of the regis and kelly show was seen in the building the night of the battle wearing a wavecap!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote