news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Did Anynone Catch This???

Does anyone in here believe in this stuff? I mean, I want 2 but I also think it's a plot to keep people under control...

Another video WITH WU-TANG IN IT.

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 07-13-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
set_rule

Location: MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027
set_rule grasshopper

A post from the 1619symphony video page sums it up perfectly......

"Satan doesn't discriminate. He hates ALL human beings. Equally.

"So Satan will use WHOMEVER he can, WHATEVER he can, HOWEVER he can & WHENEVER he can to seperate us from God. Male or female. Black, White, Jewish, Chinese...
We better get this "white man is the devil" stuff out of us (for those who think like that.)
Do people *really* think that Satan's going to approach us in red holding a pitchfork?
Satan is smooth, intelligent and VERY careful in his attempts to prey on us."
set_rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have no time for riddles, speak down to earth (No disrespect) I already read that comment before, what's YOUR view.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
set_rule

set_rule grasshopper

Yo ....... i also listened to that show with Alan Watt "Hip Hop and the Occult Confession of A Insider" and fell asleep when he took calls ...... Damn!!!

Last edited by set_rule; 07-13-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
set_rule

set_rule grasshopper

Good post youngblood ....... keep going down that FOXHOLE!!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Ok, you just bash with with no type of explanation when i'm looking for answers..... you a clown ass nigga
Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #7
set_rule

set_rule grasshopper

"I have no time for riddles, speak down to earth (No disrespect) I already read that comment before, what's YOUR view."

Just a quote from the page you posted the clips from ..... i guess that quote was something the SPHINX would have spit out.... my apologies

In short ... i guess that i share the same view!!! peace
Old 07-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Your dumb as fuck if you don't understand my question. I asked for your opinion. I even said no disrespect. Stop acting like a clown...
Old 07-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

in this day and age who knows? It'd take more than 20 minutes to really show where the sources for the information are coming from.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #10
set_rule

set_rule grasshopper

Dumb nigga this shit is over your head...... how bout that opinion!!!!!!!

Last edited by set_rule; 07-13-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are yall having words in a thread like this ?

can yall go back and edit yalls post ?

i don't want to have to do it for yall

keep the respect in these parts

deep flick though

yes - you have to be in an order in order to be on

or you have to be a slave to someone who is in the order in order for you to be on

what they do in these orders.........?

ask the average rap superstar > who is your manager ?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 PM   #12
set_rule

set_rule grasshopper

Sunny, i was just adding on....... just delete all of my post ....
Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its no problem - i know things get heated here - but we are trying to maintain Peace -

i just don't want others to read yalls post and think that its a pass to come in here and disrespect the thread - its like a snow ball effect
Old 07-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

back on topic though

many of these entertainers really do not know what they are into for real - they use the surface rituals and symbols openly - they don't know what they are supporting - when they become of no use, they get disposed -

the culture of the elite has trickled down into our everyday lives and there are things we do and say that relate to how they get down -

if i chose to use a pyramid as my avy and the all seeing eye of horus, does this make me a mason who is a part of the illuminati ?

nope -

tri star pictures

orion pictures

can you watch a movie without them ?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Not again...... where's my roach spray at??? Ok now that's done, Sunny Thanks for your little contribution, I knew about this but I think ppl like this guy overdo it, just because you throwing up a sign does not mean you with them. That would mean alot of Rock artists are down...