news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Save the World

How can we save the world, and what are we saving it from ?
Old 07-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

I don't know how we are to answer your questions.

One must first establish from what we are saving the world from, in order to suggest ways do so.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
I don't know how we are to answer your questions.

One must first establish from what we are saving the world from, in order to suggest ways do so.
that's why i asked the question

I don't know - but as we build, we can come up with solutions that we can put into practice that will ultimately produce the effects we want to see
Old 07-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Does the world need saving?

Old 07-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee View Post
Does the world need saving?

good question

does it ?
Old 07-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Either I don't understand the point of this thread, or I'm still unable to grasp the concept of 'building'.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you understand the point of the thread and the concept of building -
Old 07-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

I really don't think I do.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, so goodbye.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #9
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

be good people
Old 07-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Heal the world, make it a better place... for you and for me and the entire human race. There's a choice we're making, we're saving our lives. It's true we'll make a better day just you and me.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if we were to eradicate economic systems based on scarcity, that would be a start, and then implement a resource-based social system

but this would require massive redistribution of wealth and resources, and also re-education of the majority of the population.

also if we took the mental and the spiritual world as seriously as the material/physical world that would help.

the status quo definitely needs to be destroyed, the only people who are interested in maintaining it are those few in charge who benefit from it....wars, poverty, periodic economic upheaval...are all tools to maintain the status quo.

if more people realized we don't need the majority of what we're conditioned to believe is important, alot of the strife we observe regularly would become a thing of the past.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 07-14-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #12
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Saving the world on a grand scale seems to be an impossibility for any one individual. You can only make a difference in what you do with your time and such. You have to be the change you want to see and the world will get better, very slowly.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does the world need to be saved??? or you could say does it deserve to be saved??

the world has too many problems which cannot be solved, cause solving one problem will create another. its an everlasting cycle which exists because of the racial, ethnic, political and religious diversity in the world.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #14
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
How can we save the world, and what are we saving it from ?
This is a very difficult set of questions indeed.

I say start with yourself. The man or woman in the mirror.

The world is us and we are the world. One loses it's purpose without the other. She takes care of us, so we have to take care of her. It starts with us though. Positive thinking, positive behavior. Cleaning the body, mind and soul.

I believe we're saving the world from ourselves. But our lower, more primitive and disgraceful selves. As can be seen just by turning on the tell-lie-vision, every problem that is facing the world and Her people eventually comes back down to The Seven Deadly Sins. Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, Lust and Envy.

Start from within. One person CAN save the world, the truth is, the world, or the people in it rather, don't want to be saved. Light always conquers darkness though and in the end, Light will shine forth from the veils of the night.

Peace
Old 07-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

positive energy always corrects errors