news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

wake up

work hard until you are exhausted

rest

try to do things better and more efficiently

dont let people waste your time

remember that usually the only way out of a situation is to go thru a situation

pull as many things as possible out of hell and let them dry off -

expose them to the sun

use clear words

etc
Old 07-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #17
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
positive energy always corrects errors
Twenty-four-seven.

Three-sixty-five.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #18
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

I think we can save the world, but only through war.

It needs to be saved from the lucifarian philosophy and from the elite who wish to see it become a forced melting pot of coerced humanism and multiculturalism rather than allowing us to gracefully learn to love and accept one another.

I also think the level of theistic intolerance on the part of the obviously secular parties of state is a fucking joke.
So is the bureaucracy in academia.
Anything that questions that humanity might not be a perfectly natural phenomenon is instantly hushed regardless of a lack of empirical grounds on which to hush it.
It is simply assumed under concensus that something is true, rather than allowing truth to stand on it's own merits. For that reason, objectivity left the West decades ago.

And the globalization of commerce must be stopped.

The scariest thing I ever read was Makiavelis the Prince where he wrote about all people's underlying desire to be controlled.
I don't want to be controlled, I don't want to be humble, I don't want to serve in the interest of the state.

For that reason, I do not recognize the state as having any more authority than anyone else. Their authority is fabricated, their rule is unquestionable and is therefor holding back my individual liberty.

The type of peace that results from a lack of an opposition force has another name, it's "slavery".

I'm no slave, so I think war is a very necessary thing.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^whose war?
war against what and for what?
who determines the goals of the war and it's resolution?

i'm of the opinion nothing can be achieved through mass sacrifice of human life...this luciferian philosophy you speak of treats war and genocide as this...read up on freemasons and yahbulon

the control that machiavelli was speaking of isn't the voert control, it's control of human conditioning, being told what goals you should have in life, what constitutes success, what types of relationships you should form, standards of behavior, basically the dictation of human social systems.

i think education is what can save humanity...if inidividuals broadened their perspective on human affairs as well as spiritual and intellectual ones, they would change...our interactions both in micro and macrocosm would change.

the forced melting pot of the elite isn't trying to foster multiculturalism, it's trying to foster centralization and homogenization as a means of making a larger and ostensibly diverse group of people easier to manipulate and control.

war is futile, it doesn't solve anything, it just perpetuates a destructive cycle.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #20
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^whose war?

The war between an obviously materialistic and corrupt rising unity we may call the elite, and the people who's interest they quite obviously neglect, in favor of an agenda they see as more "progressive"

Quote:
who determines the goals of the war and it's resolution?
What a stupid question, what side in any war has no goals or resolutions in mind?
I believe in a world where we accept and tolerate others because we're supposed to, not because we have to. I also believe in a world where if we choose not to accept someone, that's ok also.

Similarly, I believe in a world where objective reality is decided not under authority, but under the scrutiny an individual gives it.

I believe freedom.
Quote:
i'm of the opinion nothing can be achieved through mass sacrifice of human life
Ignorance, you would ignore human strife all because you cannot stomach the means through which it moves? Death is a phase, life is a phase, there is no pain in death, only in the suffering before hand.

And FYI America is a country achieved through the mass sacrifice of human life.

Quote:
the control that machiavelli was speaking of isn't the voert control, it's control of human conditioning, being told what goals you should have in life

Which I do not agree with, imposing a view point on others is an evil act.
It's their path to decide, similarly advertising things that are repulsive and blatantly classless all to say a nice "fuck you" to the christian orthodoxy in this country is likewise wrong.

Quote:
i think education is what can save humanity...if inidividuals broadened their perspective on human affairs as well as spiritual and intellectual ones, they would change...our interactions both in micro and macrocosm would change.
I think when the educational system has an agenda to push, it ceases being educational and instead indoctrinates us into a world view.

World views and agendas have no place in education.

Quote:
the forced melting pot of the elite isn't trying to foster multiculturalism,

THE FUCK IT ISN'T!

I'm sorry but that's entirely too naive for me to take serious.

You and I simply are not going to agree on this.
We have racial quotas. We have special interest groups, we have lodges set to promote the success of certain ethnicities, yes, that is multiculturalism and to say otherwise is out right stupid.

Quote:
war is futile, it doesn't solve anything, it just perpetuates a destructive cycle.
Again, this is the United States I am posting from, War saved our economy in the great depression, it unfified us after the confederacy pulled out and it forged our country to begin with.

I'm sorry the world isn't fucking daisies and roses, but that doesn't mean war has no place.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^you're a stupid dick, you evidently misunderstood half of what i posted...even though i disagreed with you i tried to respond civilly and without ridiculing your opinions, something you didn't reciprocate.

i reiterate, you're a stupid dick.

have a nice day
Old 07-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #22
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
^^^you're a stupid dick,

*rolls eyes*

Of course, I swear and therefor I am not being civil.

Whatever...
Blow it out your ass.
Quote:

you evidently misunderstood half of what i posted
No yuppie, I got what you posted, it was tired rhetoric and PC views that ran their course a long time ago.

You have a lovely evening though lol

No forced multiculturalism.... hate crimes.... drivers licenses for illegal immagrants, racial quotas for employeers, allowing students in state schools not to have to learn English....

Pshhh...
Old 07-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

and you massively contradict yourself, you endorse war on the basis that it helped pull the country out of the great depression, but rail against the global elite within the same post? who do you think orchestrated both the depression and the war? and you have the audacity to call me naive? seriously? and i didn't say education should enforce a specific agenda, it just should train minds to be critical thinkers and capable of absorbing an assessing a diverse variety of information, rather than building more efficient slaves.

and you took one of my quotes out of context, i'll reiterate: the elite isn;'t trying to foster multiculturalism, it is trying to homogenize diverse cultures in order to create a mass that is more easily manipulated.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

No forced multiculturalism.... hate crimes.... drivers licenses for illegal immagrants, racial quotas for employeers, allowing students in state schools not to have to learn English....

Pshhh...
and this rhetoric isn't tired? what do racial quotas and immigrant stuff have to do with anything that's been discussed in this thread?

you sound like one of those typical undereducated caucasians who are angry that their supremacy is gradually being eroded. if you were serious about combating the global elite, you wouldn't embrace the hatred and divisiveness that they foster in order to keep people from actually gathering together for a common cause. don't make it a race thing, man...this is what holds humanity back.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #25
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
and you massively contradict yourself,
No, you simply misunderstood me, I think both world wars and our involvement in them were horrible. You said war isn't useful, clearly to some it is. Even if I don't agree with them.

There must always be opposition, no one world view may be allowed to rule, freedom will not hold under a single view of the world.

The global elite aren't just using warfare in the traditional sense either you ass, you ever hear of the world bank? How about trade sanctions?

You make lovely straw men... I just burn them though...
Old 07-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^the irony of this is delicious man...and you have nothing to say in response to the rest of my post? your rhetorical skills are sorely lacking...
Old 07-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
and this rhetoric isn't tired? what do racial quotas and immigrant stuff have to do with anything that's been discussed in this thread?
Forced multiculturalism, the forced acceptance of other peoples ideologies, lingo and traditions.

One may achieve this through:
A. Allowing illegal immigration to continue
B. Encouraging Enlgish speaking Americans to learn other languages but not asking immagrants to learn English
C. giving jobs away to foreigners
D. Forcing employeers to hire certain individuals to meet a quota or demand

E. labeling any negative thing said about a particular race of people as bigotry

F. demanding the acceptance of homosexuality as a social norm when in fact the majority of society does not view it as one...

G. A North American trade union.

Uneducated? My major is in microbiology, even you want me to go over lipids, Eukraryotic cells chloroplasts, cilia, ciliophotosynthesis or something along those lines, I can...

But formal education is just a cop out, what about your intolerance to my view? Clearly you like to generalize something as complex as a human being, so obviously you are in no position to call anyone ignorant.

Don't speak on education though, do yourself a favor and stick with the topic, douche bag.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #28
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
^^^the irony of this is delicious man...and you have nothing to say in response to the rest of my post? your rhetorical skills are sorely lacking...

Is that your way of saying "Oh I guess you really didn't contradict yourself?"

When we can establish you understand my view point(here you obviously didn't) we can go over the rest.

Otherwise, I see no reason why I should bother.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #29
Rollo
An act of God

And FYI, this isn't hatred, I don't have to hate you to oppose you, I only need to know that my future is at stake.

If you think I hate you, I don't fucking know you.
How do you hate someone you never meet? ......
Old 07-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^haha you turned a thread about 'how do we save the world' into an attack on illegal immigrants and affirmative action...i completely understand your viewpoint...your understanding of freedom ends with 1776, 'the founding fathers' and the constitution...shouldn't people have the freedom to escape socioeconomic oppression in other climates, some of which is due to us trade sanctions and economic hitmen? is it really a bad thing to learn other languages? go to europe...they all know english even if it's not their first language.

you started the ad hominem attacks when all i did was ask questions about where you were coming from which apparently offended you.

this is going nowhere.

goodbye!

i might resume posting in this thread if saner heads prevail...