news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Wu-Syndicate
Classic 7 36.84%
Superior 7 36.84%
Banger 4 21.05%
Good 1 5.26%
Average 0 0%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2007, 12:50 AM   #31
NinjaBlakk

NinjaBlakk grasshopper

this is the BEST wu affiliate album after killarmy .. this is a classic LP.. myalansky was my fave man.. he had that young raekwon killa flow.. some bangin ass tracks on this album man.. i got fond ,fond memories from back in the day when i listen to this album..

but for reals.. myalansky's dead..?? .. thats a damn shame.. he was nasty on the mic.. well if he is god rest his soul.. and if he aint ...niggaz like you need they ass stomped fo' spreading rumours like that...dis honourable don..!!! cause i been waiting for another wu syndicate lp since '99
NinjaBlakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #32
boBBy bLaZe

boBBy bLaZe grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to boBBy bLaZe Send a message via MSN to boBBy bLaZe
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBlakk View Post
this is the BEST wu affiliate album after killarmy .. this is a classic LP.. myalansky was my fave man.. he had that young raekwon killa flow.. some bangin ass tracks on this album man.. i got fond ,fond memories from back in the day when i listen to this album..

but for reals.. myalansky's dead..?? .. thats a damn shame.. he was nasty on the mic.. well if he is god rest his soul.. and if he aint ...niggaz like you need they ass stomped fo' spreading rumours like that...dis honourable don..!!! cause i been waiting for another wu syndicate lp since '99
I can't believe I slept on this for like 9 fuckin' years. I remember seeing ads for this in magazines and seein' it at music stores and shit but Wu-Tang was releasing so much affiliated albums at the time I just never checked it out.

I finally got this shit last night and I can't believe I've slepted on it for so long cuz it's a classic. Reminds me of old school Mobb Deep mixed with some Wu flavor. Classic. The kind of shit that missing from the game right now. Everything sounds the same, generic, rehashed, overproduced garbage. This is my kind of hiphop. It's nice when I find gems like this cuz then I remember why I love rap so much eventhough I don't fuck with anything new that drops. These gems are all that matters.

I heard Where Was Heaven back in the day from The Swarm. Never realized it was by these guys or just never cared enough to get the full length but it'll be getting alot of spins now to make up for lost time. Everyone check this out. You won't be dissapointed.
"Thereís not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devilís box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. Itís sad. Itís going nowhere but down. Weíre living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?
boBBy bLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:43 AM   #33
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBlakk View Post

He's not dead.

And there has actually been plans for another Syndicate-album. If it really happens is another story. But Napoleon dropped an album recently, "Kingpin wit da Inkpen"
Old 12-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #34
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

"Ask Son" is one of the best songs I ever heard. This beat is fucking out of this world
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:18 AM   #35
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

i fuckin looove this shit, CLASSIC shit yo !
no skippin tracks, one dope track after the other .. and weary eyes that shit is TIGHT ! this album got personal value, but no need to dig deeper into that

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:13 AM   #36
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

its pretty dope
Vikthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:25 AM   #37
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

this the reason i go the album and instru album from the shit off chronicles

10-wu-syndicate-lutunza-rfl.mp3 - 5.82MB
Old 12-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #38
Mel Gibstein
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mel Gibstein shaolin monk

Great album, I actually got to meet those dude's once. Good people.
Mel Gibstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #39
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

this album is fuckin dope i love it
the prod is superior i think
peace
Old 08-01-2008, 02:36 AM   #40
sarr
ADEPT

sarr Village Idiot

great album...very slept on. Love that intro track
sarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #41
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ co-sign....

Really sick album! Production was great! My fav joint was Bust A Slug! That track is really ill!

Gonna listen to the whole album now as u remembered me and after that gonna drop my complete thoughts on this album!

Peace.............
-suuuuuuuuuu///
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #42
sarr
ADEPT

sarr Village Idiot

yea should do a track for track rating...it deserves that atleast
sarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #43
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, i need to check it out. u never hear of this shit
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #44
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Damn, this album is absolute classic! Both production & lyrics r great! Almost every fuckin track is pure classic, but my fav 2 r Hit & Bust a Slug!!! Anyway, album is fire!!!!!!!!

Voted Classic!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #45
OddioPellMell
The Angel of MUSIC

OddioPellMell grasshopper

simple put i love this CD weary eyes is my joint fue shur

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]
OddioPellMell is offline   Reply With Quote