news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

J.T.S you got a electric diet....how does it make u feel?

Sun-Win....eye eat too often...eye rarely eat one meal a day
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #17
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Sunny Winters...PEACE

how often do you eat?
Old 07-22-2009, 06:56 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right now i'm back on my once a day - broke my discipline for a minute

but i'll be right back on my 3 times a week very soon - life is better that way
Old 07-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #19
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

so what do you eat and drink throughout the day?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

throughout the day ?

i got bean soup cooking right now - already had some raisins and some banana juice - i keeps it simple on a good day -

been having some bad days though recently - some IDGAF days - i won't get into detail about what happens on those days - but the results of those days confirms for me that How To Eat To Live is the key to life more abundantly -

and i love cayenne pepper and garlic on dam near everything - i'm studying why i have IDGAF days - so that i can eliminate those out of my life - i'm coming to find out that sweets are a big contributor to this - if i gotta give up sweets altogether.........if i want life more abundantly i gotta give up sweets altogether
Old 07-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #21
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
pizza rolls
The new pizza rolls at pizza hut are da bomb jiggity.

Pizza Hut also soaks their pan dough in oil.

Then they spray all their dough with oil....

Top that with the grease in cheese and meat, and then cold pop and beer.

It'll fuck up your physique to say the least.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I like my kidney raw, salted lightly.

I'll fuck up some cooked stomach and intestines quick.

I'm not a big fan of steak though, unless it's tender. Top it off with some runny eggs.

Peanut butter and Jelly is the best.

Celery...

Oranges.....

Choke Cherries, and Prairie turnips

Some Ramen, beef or oriental

Water. My favorite.

Coffee, otherwise I get head aches.

Tea is good, different kinds.

Puppy occasionally, some people are ashamed of it. Not me.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp
The new pizza rolls at pizza hut are da bomb jiggity.
im eatin those right now
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #24
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

what keeps me from doing One meal a day is cuz when eye eat vegtables thats all eye eat...maybe sum hemp seeds along with it....eye spend all that money for the organic shit....om gonna get the maximum out of it...vegtables also will get along in "the party in your stomach" with bean soup....but if fruits crash the party acting all flambouyant your stomach gonna be like "what"...translated certain foods don't mix well in the stomach.....eye have always romantisized about the ideal of one meal a day but it will problably happen when...

a)eye get a juicer
b)eye get in "perfect" health

"i got bean soup cooking right now - already had some raisins and some banana juice - i keeps it simple on a good day -"

bean soup is like crack for knowcheeze...eye can't get enough of bean soup....navy bean, chick peas...especially in the winter...eye torture bean soup...eye put the raw veggie and sea weed in the hot bowl like....ssssssssss.......eye cut beansoups kneecaps and make it kneel in some stairway piss

"been having some bad days though recently - some IDGAF days - i won't get into detail about what happens on those days - but the results of those days confirms for me that How To Eat To Live is the key to life more abundantly -"

thank Allah for that book...although eye think cows milk should only be drunken only 4 survival as a last option

"and i love cayenne pepper and garlic on dam near everything - i'm studying why i have IDGAF days - so that i can eliminate those out of my life - i'm coming to find out that sweets are a big contributor to this - if i gotta give up sweets altogether.........if i want life more abundantly i gotta give up sweets altogether"

eye don't think eye will ever give up sweets 4 ever....but defineatly for long periods of time...but never will eye give up sweets straight from the hidden and manifest.....in ancient CHina medicinals(originating in so called AFrica) the flavor of SWEET is one of the 5 flavors and either benefits or detriements the stomach depending on what type of sweet tasting food one eats....the obvious detremental is the junk food sweets, but also eating too much vegan health proccessed food sweets.....examples of beneficial sweets are dates, carrot juice(tastes kinda like chocolate milk)

and now these NEW and improved vegan health food junk food products are just getting on point!!!!!....
Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #25
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[quote=knowcheeze;1628849]J.T.S you got a electric diet....how does it make u feel?

man i just got a juicer 3 months ago so i'm making all kinds of juices, oh it makes me feel awesome man.. energetic, speed, i could go on and on for days.

i have one more question guys how long has some vegans here been practicing?? Me i haven't ate a fish in 3 years.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a juicer, but don't use it much. I should start up juicing again.

Or maybe I should just use the blender. It is less messy and more simple.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've had a honey/ banana/ cinnamon/ peanut butter sandwich nearly every day since both the honey and banana threads were up lol. Maybe missed a day or three within a couple months.
it's fuckin delicious tho
but um right now I'm having a Left Hand Stout beer.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:14 AM   #28
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffffff

started trying to perfect the diet in 98

went vegan in august of 06

then in 08 eye started backsliding...of course all the above was caused by KNOWCHEEZE but sum factors played a role
1)had a girlfriend eye was trying to raise up my qualifacations and she was trying to lower me down to hers
2)listening to too much MF DOOM(thats a joke do your motherfuckin thing DOOM)
3)being in situations caught in the mini-mall/housing devolpment wasteland that is northern virginia with no food

so in 08 eye did 2 slices of halal pizza with meat on it and a chicken nugget.....and started eating cheeze and junk food again.....in moderation but it still wreaked havoc on my health...
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #29
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I eat almost anything i come across. Especially meat. Junkfood is still the best, can't help it, but i also eat lots of other stuff like veggies.
Good thing i don't get fat, fast metabolism.

I once heard this woman say we humans are not supposed to eat meat. Don't understand why anyone could even THINK that. I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

old people getting dentures -

is that natural for us to get old lose our teeth, then buy false ones ?

what causes this ?