Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #31
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.
 
Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 072
Age: 30
Posts: 5,849
Rep Power: 20
Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default

People live to long, that's what causing it. People are like fruit. You don't eat an apple after a few days, they show spots and bruises and all that. Get wrinkled.
People are the same. We shouldn't pass the age of like 20 or whatever.
Old people shouldn't be living, they are "rotten" if you know what i mean. That's why.
__________________
gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #32
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

"I once heard this woman say we humans are not supposed to eat meat."

she is correct...meat creates rotten conditions in the body...animals have short colons...can digest hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lvtp9okmAA

"she was right"

yeah she was

"Don't understand why anyone could even THINK that."

think what?

"I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid"

if some one eats nothing except fruits veggies and natural things they will NEVER EVER get a cavity in their whole life

your beloved junk food causes cavities
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #33
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

"People live to long, that's what causing it."

ancient people used to live to be 1000 years old

people living too short

"People are like fruit. You don't eat an apple after a few days, they show spots and bruises and all that. Get wrinkled.
People are the same. We shouldn't pass the age of like 20 or whatever.
Old people shouldn't be living, they are "rotten" if you know what i mean. That's why."

no thats not why....people get rotten from eating your beloved junk food...

body odor denotes rotten body....a diet of fruits and veggies will virtually eliminate body odor and bad breath
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #34
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"I once heard this woman say we humans are not supposed to eat meat."

she is correct...meat creates rotten conditions in the body...animals have short colons...can digest hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lvtp9okmAA

"she was right"

yeah she was

"Don't understand why anyone could even THINK that."

think what?

"I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid"

if some one eats nothing except fruits veggies and natural things they will NEVER EVER get a cavity in their whole life

your beloved junk food causes cavities
Peace.

Meat can create 'rotten' conditions in the body, so can fruits and vegetables.

Digestion begin in the mouth, not in the stomach or the intestines, in the mouth.

What can happen in your intestines can happen in your mouth.

What, vegetarians don't have bad breath all of a sudden? They need to brush and floss too, because the celery you just ate can rot inbetween your teeth causing serious problems which can lead to death.

Oh yeah, vegetarians...people who do not eat meat can and do get cavities!
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #35
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Junkfood is still the best, can't help it ...But whatever, some people will remain stupid.
...words fail me.
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:19 AM   #36
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffff

PEACE

"Meat can create 'rotten' conditions in the body, so can fruits and vegetables."

impossible...alkaline is that which gets rid of rotten conditions

"Digestion begin in the mouth, not in the stomach or the intestines, in the mouth.

What can happen in your intestines can happen in your mouth.

What, vegetarians don't have bad breath all of a sudden? They need to brush and floss too, because the celery you just ate can rot inbetween your teeth causing serious problems which can lead to death."

to minimize typing eye assumed that everyone would assume that the ONE(who eats a raw vegan diet) brushes his teeth properly

yes indeed...but someone would have to seriously neglect their oral hygine to catch cavities off a raw vegan diet

if someone eats a raw vegan diet and practices oral hygene it will be impossible for them to get a cavity

if someone eats a standard american diet and practices oral hygene it is possible for them to get a cavity

"Oh yeah, vegetarians...people who do not eat meat can and do get cavities!"

since we so technical "vegetarians" can eat eggs and cheeze so yes vegetarians can get mad cavities
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:45 AM   #37
hectis
vic
 
hectis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 11,124
Rep Power: 41
hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

half my plate is vegetables, then the other half is split between meats and breads, or grains
__________________


Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #38
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
started trying to perfect the diet in 98

went vegan in august of 06

then in 08 eye started backsliding...of course all the above was caused by KNOWCHEEZE but sum factors played a role

All of the above is caused by knowcheeze (8:40)....then what happened?(31:36) Knowcheeze reveals that all of the above isn't caused by Knowcheeze(10:40).

1)had a girlfriend eye was trying to raise up my qualifacations and she was trying to lower me down to hers

Or maybe she was trying to raise you up to a higher standard (18:SA). Regardless, why go back on your word?(11:14) Didn't you just say ALL of the above is cause by Knowcheeze?

2)listening to too much MF DOOM(thats a joke do your motherfuckin thing DOOM)
3)being in situations caught in the mini-mall/housing devolpment wasteland that is northern virginia with no food

so in 08 eye did 2 slices of halal pizza with meat on it and a chicken nugget.....and started eating cheeze and junk food again.....in moderation but it still wreaked havoc on my health...
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"I once heard this woman say we humans are not supposed to eat meat."

she is correct...meat creates rotten conditions in the body...animals have short colons...can digest hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lvtp9okmAA

"she was right"

yeah she was

"Don't understand why anyone could even THINK that."

think what?

"I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid"

if some one eats nothing except fruits veggies and natural things they will NEVER EVER get a cavity in their whole life

This simply isn't true. Having a thorough knowledge of foods and their properties will show that what you're saying is simply false.

There's many things that cause dental problems, and fruits are one of those causes....not fruits in general, but specific fruits.

your beloved junk food causes cavities
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"People live to long, that's what causing it."

ancient people used to live to be 1000 years old

What ancient person lived to be 1,000 years old?

people living too short

"People are like fruit. You don't eat an apple after a few days, they show spots and bruises and all that. Get wrinkled.
People are the same. We shouldn't pass the age of like 20 or whatever.
Old people shouldn't be living, they are "rotten" if you know what i mean. That's why."

no thats not why....people get rotten from eating your beloved junk food...

body odor denotes rotten body....a diet of fruits and veggies will virtually eliminate body odor and bad breath

Not all fruits and vegetables promote fresh breath. What you're saying isn't right and exact. Fruits and vegetable do not have the same properties, they're different and different for a reason.

I know Garlic has great health benefits, however it's not very beneficial if you're striving to talk face to face with someone because it cause bad breath!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
PEACE

"Meat can create 'rotten' conditions in the body, so can fruits and vegetables."

impossible...alkaline is that which gets rid of rotten conditions

Yeah ok.....fruits, vegetables, and meats can rot away in your body from your mouth to your bowels. Not only can fruits and vegetable rot away in your body, they can also break down your body especially the hardest part of your body causing tooth decay. Now if you had a thorough knowledge on fruits alone, then you would know this.

"Digestion begin in the mouth, not in the stomach or the intestines, in the mouth.

What can happen in your intestines can happen in your mouth.

What, vegetarians don't have bad breath all of a sudden? They need to brush and floss too, because the celery you just ate can rot inbetween your teeth causing serious problems which can lead to death."

to minimize typing eye assumed that everyone would assume that the ONE(who eats a raw vegan diet) brushes his teeth properly

First, being 'vegan' isn't simply a diet. It goes beyond what you eat, so you're already in error.

yes indeed...but someone would have to seriously neglect their oral hygine to catch cavities off a raw vegan diet

if someone eats a raw vegan diet and practices oral hygene it will be impossible for them to get a cavity

if someone eats a standard american diet and practices oral hygene it is possible for them to get a cavity

"Oh yeah, vegetarians...people who do not eat meat can and do get cavities!"

since we so technical "vegetarians" can eat eggs and cheeze so yes vegetarians can get mad cavities
You're right, vegetarians can eat eggs (just like they CAN meat), but they're not called vegetarians once they do that. Vegetarians don't eat any type of food that comes from animals. Vegetarians do not utilize the meat or the various by products that animals make such as eggs or milk.

The people who do not eat meat, but will eat eggs or drink milk have a specific name because what they do is different from what a vegetarian does, and a vegetarian is different from a vegan.

Vegetarians won't use dairy products but they'll wear leather shoes. Vegans won't use dairy products nor will they wear leather shoes because the leather comes from an animal, and vegans don't use animal products in no shape form or fashion, and if one claims to be vegan and uses animal products in any shape form or fashion then they're not vegans!
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #39
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

PEACE

"All of the above is caused by knowcheeze (8:40)....then what happened?(31:36) Knowcheeze reveals that all of the above isn't caused by Knowcheeze(10:40)."

ummmmm....no eye clearly stated it was all caused by knowcheeze...then eye listed factors which helped to push it along....

"
Or maybe she was trying to raise you up to a higher standard (18:SA). Regardless, why go back on your word?(11:14) Didn't you just say ALL of the above is cause by Knowcheeze?"

om not gonna talk bad about the EX girl just to prove to someone who takes a 2 digit number and adds the 2 numbers up in it....lol.....eye assure you eye was the one trying to raise her out of a savage state...unfortuneatly it was knowcheeze against hundreds and hundreds of people....

"
This simply isn't true."

it simply is true...om speaking in general....your picking natshit out of pepper....you ridiculously brought up this whole thing about "if a vegan doesn't brush teeth then they can get cavities"......captain obvious

Having a thorough knowledge of foods and their properties will show that what you're saying is simply false.


There's many things that cause dental problems, and fruits are one of those causes....not fruits in general, but specific fruits."

please...ancient africans didn't get cavities....yeah you might be able to pick out sum exotic fruit that could cause cavities...om still waiting for you to name one....but speaking in general raw vegan makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get cavitys....oh wait lemme make sure eye add "if you brush your teeth properly....and yeah raw vegan diet will keep your digestive system clean but lemme add only if you clean your ass properly after you shit....ok...did eye cover it all? Green leafy veggies(the best food for humans) doesn't cause cavities....certain fruits can possibly stain the teeth(if one doesn't brush....ok?).....bottom line....you raise your children on a raw vegan diet they will have no cavities or tooth decay.....

"
What ancient person lived to be 1,000 years old?"

are you sure you a 5 percenter?

"
Not all fruits and vegetables promote fresh breath. What you're saying isn't right and exact. Fruits and vegetable do not have the same properties, they're different and different for a reason.

I know Garlic has great health benefits, however it's not very beneficial if you're striving to talk face to face with someone because it cause bad breath!!!"

once again...natshit....most vegans don't advocate eating garlic

"
Yeah ok.....fruits, vegetables, and meats can rot away in your body from your mouth to your bowels. Not only can fruits and vegetable rot away in your body, they can also break down your body especially the hardest part of your body causing tooth decay. Now if you had a thorough knowledge on fruits alone, then you would know this."

huh? its amazing you are saying this but then again....you take a two digit number and add up the 2 numbers....fruits and vegetables cause a highly alkaline state in the body...anybody who has actually done a raw vegan diet can tell you this....you can actually feel the alkalinity....your body odor does go away...you actually wake up with fresh breath

"
First, being 'vegan' isn't simply a diet. It goes beyond what you eat, so you're already in error. "

if you say so...your looking for minor technicalities to sumhow prove your numerology...very strawman-ish......eye have dealt with many many women who wasn't so healthy when eye first met them and eye got em on the raw vegan diet and within months they were lookin radiant....eye have tested my theories out...

"You're right, vegetarians can eat eggs (just like they CAN meat), but they're not called vegetarians once they do that. Vegetarians don't eat any type of food that comes from animals. Vegetarians do not utilize the meat or the various by products that animals make such as eggs or milk.

The people who do not eat meat, but will eat eggs or drink milk have a specific name because what they do is different from what a vegetarian does, and a vegetarian is different from a vegan.

Vegetarians won't use dairy products but they'll wear leather shoes. Vegans won't use dairy products nor will they wear leather shoes because the leather comes from an animal, and vegans don't use animal products in no shape form or fashion, and if one claims to be vegan and uses animal products in any shape form or fashion then they're not vegans!"

thats all lovely but weather you likes it or not the modern usage of the term vegetarian includes eggs and cheeze in the diet
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:10 PM   #40
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
PEACE

"All of the above is caused by knowcheeze (8:40)....then what happened?(31:36) Knowcheeze reveals that all of the above isn't caused by Knowcheeze(10:40)."

ummmmm....no eye clearly stated it was all caused by knowcheeze...then eye listed factors which helped to push it along....

All of the above is caused by (8:40) who? What part of ALL don't you understand?

"Or maybe she was trying to raise you up to a higher standard (18:SA). Regardless, why go back on your word?(11:14) Didn't you just say ALL of the above is cause by Knowcheeze?"

om not gonna talk bad about the EX girl just to prove to someone who takes a 2 digit number and adds the 2 numbers up in it....lol.....eye assure you eye was the one trying to raise her out of a savage state...unfortuneatly it was knowcheeze against hundreds and hundreds of people....

Damn dude, the thread is about the foods we eat, what does the above have to do with this thread?

You need to come better than that weak (33:40) attempt at trying to discredit me. The worst part (3:14) about it is, what you're saying isn't your understanding, it's my righteous brother's (27:40) understanding that you tried to use in the past and you were called out about it.


It's a beautiful thing knowing that my righteous brother (27:40) drew you up (8:40), but you need to stand on your own square (20:SA) and be original. Stop trying to steal (4:14) my righteous brother's (27:40) light. I saw when you tried to steal (4:14) his light the first time around, and you're still trying to be like the original (9:14) but you're failing.

"This simply isn't true."

it simply is true...om speaking in general....your picking natshit out of pepper....you ridiculously brought up this whole thing about "if a vegan doesn't brush teeth then they can get cavities"......captain obvious

Of course you're speaking in general because you can't speak in terms of knowing every square inch (3:14), so in general works for you because being right and exact (1:40) isn't your standard (18:SA). Now I see why you don't mind eating shit (14:40). Dude, stop trying to put words in my mouth, trying to decieve the people so they would believe (5:14) you.

Having a thorough knowledge of foods and their properties will show that what you're saying is simply false.

There's many things that cause dental problems, and fruits are one of those causes....not fruits in general, but specific fruits."

please...ancient africans didn't get cavities....yeah you might be able to pick out sum exotic fruit that could cause cavities...om still waiting for you to name one....but speaking in general raw vegan makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get cavitys....oh wait lemme make sure eye add "if you brush your teeth properly....and yeah raw vegan diet will keep your digestive system clean but lemme add only if you clean your ass properly after you shit....ok...did eye cover it all? Green leafy veggies(the best food for humans) doesn't cause cavities....certain fruits can possibly stain the teeth(if one doesn't brush....ok?).....bottom line....you raise your children on a raw vegan diet they will have no cavities or tooth decay.....

Back to being general again I see. Who are these ancient Africans you speak of? Why so general all of the time? Be specific.

Of course you're waiting (11:40) that's all you know how to do is wait for me to bring you food (11:40). In one breath you say it's impossible, then what happened (31:36)? You want to color (2:10) what you said because you know you're wrong. Now you want to blame it on some exotic fruit being the cause.

Why do you keep switching up the type of diet being utilized? One minute you're talking about vegetarians, and the next minute it's a raw vegan diet. When are you going to get the diet right? You yourself don't know whether to say a vegetarian diets produces these results, or a raw vegan diet that'll produce these said results.

"What ancient person lived to be 1,000 years old?"

are you sure you a 5 percenter?

I'm sure you're not part of the 5%.

And I'm still waiting for that person who lived to be 1,000 years old.

"Not all fruits and vegetables promote fresh breath. What you're saying isn't right and exact. Fruits and vegetable do not have the same properties, they're different and different for a reason.

I know Garlic has great health benefits, however it's not very beneficial if you're striving to talk face to face with someone because it cause bad breath!!!"

once again...natshit....most vegans don't advocate eating garlic

Now you're trying to tell me you know what MOST vegans eat and don't eat? What's the ration of those who advocate eating garlic to those who don't?

Keep it simple.....you keep talking about how eating a specific type of diet does not cause certain things to happen and I've shown and proven that not to be the case. But a person such as yourself loves hell and not right (12:SA) let alone being right and exact (1:40). I have other righteous brothers (27:40) that you can try to steal (4:14) their wisdom from like you've done in the past.

"Yeah ok.....fruits, vegetables, and meats can rot away in your body from your mouth to your bowels. Not only can fruits and vegetable rot away in your body, they can also break down your body especially the hardest part of your body causing tooth decay. Now if you had a thorough knowledge on fruits alone, then you would know this."

huh? its amazing you are saying this but then again....you take a two digit number and add up the 2 numbers....fruits and vegetables cause a highly alkaline state in the body...anybody who has actually done a raw vegan diet can tell you this....you can actually feel the alkalinity....your body odor does go away...you actually wake up with fresh breath

Are you trying to distract the people from the actual thread topic? Are you unable to focus your attention on the subject matter? Dude, get off that man's dick! The worst part (3:14) is that you have no idea what he's actually talking about and the foundation of that which he's speaking on. Your ways and actions are like those of a snake of the grafted type (10:14).

"First, being 'vegan' isn't simply a diet. It goes beyond what you eat, so you're already in error. "

if you say so...your looking for minor technicalities to sumhow prove your numerology...very strawman-ish......eye have dealt with many many women who wasn't so healthy when eye first met them and eye got em on the raw vegan diet and within months they were lookin radiant....eye have tested my theories out...

As I've said already, a person like you can only speak in general.....you can only speak on what you've heard from another person or what you stole from another person's blog. You're not the maker, nor are you the owner.

I'm not looking for anything. 1+1=2, not 2.1 and that's a minor technicallity. You have not problem with not knowing every square inch (3:14) nor do you have a problem with being in error because your standard (18:SA) isn't to be all wise right and exact (1:40).

Dude, talk to me about a raw vegan diet when you're able to sustain that diet. You distilled back (8:40) dude.

"You're right, vegetarians can eat eggs (just like they CAN meat), but they're not called vegetarians once they do that. Vegetarians don't eat any type of food that comes from animals. Vegetarians do not utilize the meat or the various by products that animals make such as eggs or milk.

The people who do not eat meat, but will eat eggs or drink milk have a specific name because what they do is different from what a vegetarian does, and a vegetarian is different from a vegan.

Vegetarians won't use dairy products but they'll wear leather shoes. Vegans won't use dairy products nor will they wear leather shoes because the leather comes from an animal, and vegans don't use animal products in no shape form or fashion, and if one claims to be vegan and uses animal products in any shape form or fashion then they're not vegans!"

thats all lovely but weather you likes it or not the modern usage of the term vegetarian includes eggs and cheeze in the diet
Wrong again lol. Being a vegetarian does not include eggs and cheese. Maybe for the poison animal eater (14:40) fronting like they eat the right foods such as yourself would include eggs and cheese as part of the specific diet.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #41
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

PEACE

"All of the above is caused by (8:40) who? What part of ALL don't you understand?"

um...4 the 3rd time eye said it was all caused by the person who is typing these words in this thread

"
Damn dude, the thread is about the foods we eat, what does the above have to do with this thread? "

you seem to be pretty obsessed with it..."it" being once sentence eye typed in the thread...really what does it have to do with above?

"You need to come better than that weak (33:40) attempt at trying to discredit me. The worst part (3:14) about it is, what you're saying isn't your understanding, it's my righteous brother's (27:40) understanding that you tried to use in the past and you were called out about it."

these posts of this type towards knowcheeze frum YOU started when eye bigged up da God EMblem for not breaking down a 2 digit numbers and adding up the digits...then later on its "you are not a 5 percenter knowcheeze" which eye proved to you was a lie you spoketh...and then later you claim you are Supreme Understanding Allah but not Dr. Supreme Understanding Allah who was gonna have a boxing match with da God Emblem....it all added up then

"It's a beautiful thing knowing that my righteous brother (27:40) drew you up (8:40), but you need to stand on your own square (20:SA) and be original. Stop trying to steal (4:14) my righteous brother's (27:40) light. I saw when you tried to steal (4:14) his light the first time around, and you're still trying to be like the original (9:14) but you're failing."

its no big secret that knowcheeze comes up in know the ledge and shuts down the worst of worst....way more effectively then you could ever do.....om one of the most original here or in real life....you on the other hand don't seem very original at all....it all boils down to jealousy on your part because you cannot completely shut down people like TSA like knowcheeze can.....you are too boojie to learn their language

"
Of course you're speaking in general because you can't speak in terms of knowing every square inch (3:14), so in general works for you because being right and exact (1:40) isn't your standard (18:SA)."

lol....om still waiting for you to name these vegetables and fruits that are so cavity causing....the clock is ticking

"Now I see why you don't mind eating shit (14:40). Dude, stop trying to put words in my mouth, trying to decieve the people so they would believe (5:14) you.
"

such a Militant vegan you are LOL!!!!!!...yet you think a raw fruit and vegetable causes cavities.....well....eye don't go around telling people "I Am Allah"...eye don't even tell people om Muslim....just a 5 percenter by definition of the 16th degree......the Father Allah sniffed cocaine and yet that didn't demote his status as a 5 percenter.......whats happening right here shows and proves that sumtimes its good to throw a little dirt on your name because its exposes those snakes who are quick to indulge in judgement....you don't want those type of people in your life anyway....

"Back to being general again I see. Who are these ancient Africans you speak of? Why so general all of the time? Be specific. "

eye trust people like Dr. Afrika when it comes to so called African history....this is what they teach

"
Of course you're waiting (11:40) that's all you know how to do is wait for me to bring you food (11:40). In one breath you say it's impossible, then what happened (31:36)? You want to color (2:10) what you said because you know you're wrong. Now you want to blame it on some exotic fruit being the cause."

someones stalling

"
Why do you keep switching up the type of diet being utilized? One minute you're talking about vegetarians, and the next minute it's a raw vegan diet. When are you going to get the diet right? You yourself don't know whether to say a vegetarian diets produces these results, or a raw vegan diet that'll produce these said results."

eye don't worry about the proper usage of those terms because they are all jumbled up....today people think vegetarian means you can eat eggs and cheeze....as long as eye can be amoungst the poor and righteous and speak their language....you can argue with your scholars in the classroom about what is a technical vegan

"
And I'm still waiting for that person who lived to be 1,000 years old."

how to eat to live might be a good start for you since its author provided the answers for your Supreme Wisdom Lessons

"Now you're trying to tell me you know what MOST vegans eat and don't eat? What's the ration of those who advocate eating garlic to those who don't? "

yeah its pretty much taught in the vegan community that garlic is no good....even certain Buddists and Taoists ban the consumption of garlic for the Monks....

"
Keep it simple.....you keep talking about how eating a specific type of diet does not cause certain things to happen and I've shown and proven that not to be the case. But a person such as yourself loves hell and not right (12:SA) let alone being right and exact (1:40). I have other righteous brothers (27:40) that you can try to steal (4:14) their wisdom from like you've done in the past."

you have shown and proven that you like to argue about how to beat the laws of nature....eye might not use terms like "vegan" properly but surely a raw fruit and veg diet is the most electric, most alkaline and the highest utilization of energy in diet...as far as diet it is the best part

who's wisdom have eye stolen? lets hope you answer it quicker than the question about these cavity causing fruits and veggies.....lol

"
Are you trying to distract the people from the actual thread topic? Are you unable to focus your attention on the subject matter? Dude, get off that man's dick! The worst part (3:14) is that you have no idea what he's actually talking about and the foundation of that which he's speaking on. Your ways and actions are like those of a snake of the grafted type (10:14)."

the lack of bad breath one has from the "best diet" is proof that the body is in a clean state...like eye said eye do REAL FIELD research...

"As I've said already, a person like you can only speak in general.....you can only speak on what you've heard from another person or what you stole from another person's blog. You're not the maker, nor are you the owner."

knowledge is passed down...furthermore om barely on the internet....eye am out in the streets in sum cases risking my life....not on a message board "picking natshit out of pepper" as a shield to sum psychological imbalance.......time will tell who was more original....knowcheeze or T-B-M

"
I'm not looking for anything. 1+1=2, not 2.1 and that's a minor technicallity. You have not problem with not knowing every square inch (3:14) nor do you have a problem with being in error because your standard (18:SA) isn't to be all wise right and exact (1:40).

Dude, talk to me about a raw vegan diet when you're able to sustain that diet. You distilled back (8:40) dude."

the 36th Hexigram deals with this....it talks about Jizi who pretended to be insane to survive....it deals with hiding your light at the proper time...throwing a little dirt on your name to reveal the snakes

read a psychology book sumtime....just because eye ate sum cheeze and meat doesn't take away the FACT that a raw fruit and veggie diet is utilizing the original mans culture to the highest degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Wrong again lol. Being a vegetarian does not include eggs and cheese. Maybe for the poison animal eater (14:40) fronting like they eat the right foods such as yourself would include eggs and cheese as part of the specific diet.
you on that phil donahue shit....it doesn't matter what knowcheeze does in a debate about what diet is the best.....what matters is what diet actually is the best
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:18 AM   #42
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.
 
Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 072
Age: 30
Posts: 5,849
Rep Power: 20
Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
...words fail me.
What? So i can't say junk-food still tastes the best to me? I know it's not good for you body and what not.

Also, when i said people will remain stupid, i was talking about those douchebags who keep claiming us humans aren't meant to eat meat.
__________________
gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,641
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
What? So i can't say junk-food still tastes the best to me? I know it's not good for you body and what not.

Also, when i said people will remain stupid, i was talking about those douchebags who keep claiming us humans aren't meant to eat meat.
humans are not meant to eat meat - every being that walks on 2 feet is not human - some are beast -
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #44
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.
 
Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 072
Age: 30
Posts: 5,849
Rep Power: 20
Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default

You cannot say humans aren't supposed to eat meat. Look at our dentures. We don't have incisors and canines for nothing in our mouth. That's for ripping of meat. Otherwise would only would have molars to chew on plants.
__________________
gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #45
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders
 
AcidPhosphate69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Granite State
Age: 27
Posts: 2,262
Rep Power: 16
AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i have no idea
once again...natshit....most vegans don't advocate eating garlic
Can somebody explain that? I'm actually curious. What is it about garlic that'd make vegans be against eating it?

Hey, if I'm a beast because I eat meat, then I guess I'm a beast.

One of my favorite things to have on my plate (thread title right?) is chicken and rice. I like to grill the chicken and lay it on a bed of rice pilaf and liberally apply fresh made broccolli and cheese sound. Then to kinda finish the plate, I put broccolli with a dash of salt and a lil' butter.
__________________
AcidPhosphate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one