news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #46
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eating meat doesn't overall make you a beast -

but those who eat meat will be more inclined to attack humans during a famine

humans are out of shape and out of place because they eat what they are not supposed to eat
Old 08-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #47
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Animals eat animals.

The upside of not eating meat is that yo shit don't stink that much whaha.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #48
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
That's a weird statement. I mean, you completely ignore human sensibility but for the sake of arguement, let's say people did start eating people. Obviously the people who eat meat are going be the ones to voice the first suggestion. I mean, why would the person who has conditioned his/her whole life against meat, suggest to eat people?

It's just kind of pointing out the obvious in an over-logical way. I mean, people are starving everywhere and they're not all eating eachother. I sure it could and has happened but I just found what you said worded very odd.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Animals eat animals.

The upside of not eating meat is that yo shit don't stink that much whaha.

not so - cabbage stinks yo - a person that does not give his/her system enough time to clean itself before taking in another meal will usually stink moreso

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
That's a weird statement. I mean, you completely ignore human sensibility but for the sake of arguement, let's say people did start eating people. Obviously the people who eat meat are going be the ones to voice the first suggestion. I mean, why would the person who has conditioned his/her whole life against meat, suggest to eat people?

It's just kind of pointing out the obvious in an over-logical way. I mean, people are starving everywhere and they're not all eating eachother. I sure it could and has happened but I just found what you said worded very odd.
why is it weird to you ?
Old 08-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #50
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

People evolved into something that won't eat their own species. We have feelings and emotions that animals don't and can't have. That separates us from animals, amongst other stuff ofcourse. But that's why people don't eat people. There's always people who do, cannibals, but they have a mental decease. Yeah, maybe there have been tribes who do cannibalism (which would be weird because they would die out as a tribe with the eating of their fellow tribe members haha), but they just weren't evolved enough like we are.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #51
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

evolution has nothing to with being very hungry and wanting to eat -

one who eats red meat will crave for humans to eat if hungry and desperate enough more than a person who doesn't eat meat and eats seldom
Old 08-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #52
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

When a vegetarian gets really hungry and there is no other option he will crave to eat human flesh just as much. Because that is the only "food" around. Not eating meat is just a choice. A choice made out of social opinions and feelings. Like being and eating healthy, finding it sad for cows and stuff. That sort of thing. There's nothing natural about not wanting to eat meat.
And no evolution has nothing to do with getting hungry and wanting to eat, BUT, it has something to do with not eating your own species. But when completely necessary to survive, we go back to basic instincts and thus we will eat other people. Just because the primal instinct comes back which is normally not here, because of evolution and stuff.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #53
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Wrong again lol. Being a vegetarian does not include eggs and cheese. Maybe for the poison animal eater (14:40) fronting like they eat the right foods such as yourself would include eggs and cheese as part of the specific diet.
Yum eggs smothered in cheese. An omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers, and ham.

yes ham.

fuck yeah. Ham.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #54
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyW
why is it weird to you ?
What's weird is you're stating the obvious like it is some divine proof.

It's like saying if you put a tiger and a horse in seperate cages and starved them. And then putting human meat in both cages, then being surprised the tiger eats the human meat first.

Get real. That's not an arguement, that's a twisted statement you made.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #55
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
What's weird is you're stating the obvious like it is some divine proof.

i'm saying it like if no one else thought of it, therefore i'm acting like i'm divine/prophetic and all of that by stating what every one already knows ?

that's how you see it ?

i made a statement - its obvious to you - therefore you have a problem because you believe i think that I'm on a higher level of existence - and you think i made that statement arrogantly and self righteously

Quote:
Get real. That's not an arguement, that's a twisted statement you made.
it's obvious, but its twisted ?

i didn't write it for anyone to debate it - the statement isn't weird at all - whats weird is you calling my statement weird, obvious, but twisted - that's weird
Old 08-02-2009, 02:46 AM   #56
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Pork chop eating brains.

Ummm pork chops.

Shake n bake is my friend.

But fuck all that.

Let me break this science down for you, wordlife.

If it makes a terd that's all that matters.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:11 AM   #57
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just made me some potato pancakes out of 4-cheese potatoes
turkey sausage
2 eggs
toast
omfg i fucking love breakfast
Old 08-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #58
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
You cannot say humans aren't supposed to eat meat. Look at our dentures. We don't have incisors and canines for nothing in our mouth. That's for ripping of meat. Otherwise would only would have molars to chew on plants.
Why do you find the need to 'stretch' the truth (telling lies 4:14)? 'Humans' since when did they start having canine teeth? Where are they located at? I've NEVER heard a dentist refer to one 'human' as having canine teeth.

Really, a quick smiling glance in the mirror will reveal the fact that 'humans' do not have canine teeth.

The Original Man preserves the BEST part for himself.....he didn't care about the poor part.

Everybody doesn't have the same standards even when they're giving the option to have the best part, they'd rather have the worst part.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #59
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

Knowledge is the foundation.....and some of the statements being made are from the sides of your necks. No wisdom, just b.s.

As many starving people throughout the WORLD, why is there such a low rate of those starving (not just hungry) people eating other people?

Starvation does not cause cannabalism, otherwise it would be everywhere because starvation occrus everywhere.

If anything, those hunger pains will cause a person to TAKE or STEAL what they need way before it's going to cause a person to CRAVE 'human' flesh.

The way some people think......gross
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:19 PM   #60
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
eating meat doesn't overall make you a beast -

humans are out of shape and out of place because they eat what they are not supposed to eat
What are humans not "supposed" to eat? ANd who determines this?

Because humans are unquestionably omnivores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote