news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Are you homophobic?
Yes 5 23.81%
No 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think that gay people are "evil", but they are genetically inferior, subhuman beings that ultimately fail at life in its most basic sense by not passing their genes on to the next generation.

Also, what's with that fucking accent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #17
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

^^^^aint that the truth HAN
jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:01 PM   #18
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

this is why this should have been in know the ledge really.....observe my wisdom........

The Equilateral Triangle Lesson:

A SNITCH IS A FAGGOT. A FAGGOT IS A PEADOPHILE.

THEY ARE ALL EQUAL AND THE SAME BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

understand that properly as its not a flippent provocative statement. real niggas will know that makes sense

Last edited by jubei; 07-17-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I get the feeling that the threadstarter works at a traveling carnival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I get the feeling that the threadstarter works at a traveling carnival.
keep your opinions focused on topic and stop catching feelings over me.

non-ignorants....i'm laughing at that!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I am on topic, mam.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i done fucked 3 dudes on this forum and i hate faggots.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #23
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Are you trying to tell us you gay and you're not gonna take it anymore?

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

Mud shark is a pretty popular word here also.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Are you trying to tell us you gay and you're not gonna take it anymore?

you ain't throwin me the ePussy, u act like i'm supposed to be good with just spankin yo ass with a boom box antenna till yo geometric latin booty looks like a stop sign.

i gotta bust squirrel snax baby girl.
i'm talkin bout premium planters.

its either shit on my dick or blood on my knife.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #26
ButterCrunchJoints
Dwight Conroy Farrell

ButterCrunchJoints drunken mastaButterCrunchJoints drunken mastaButterCrunchJoints drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
god dnt like gay ppl, why the hell should i.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 AM   #27
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I hate faggots , If I get the chance to kill a faggot without getting a jail sentence I prolly would kill that cocksucka and piss on his grave (this pissing on his grave thing would prolly only happen when I'm drunk LOL).... Knowing I did a good job, it's still "murder" but killing a faggot is what a real man is supposed to do ....

This might be very odd but I'm tryin' to be a good Christian but I give more respect to satanists than to a faggotass cocksucka

I even gotta puke when I see them and they disturb my appetite if people bring up the subject of "homosexuality" ....

no lie, I'm really allergic to fagz I can't even stand men kissing eachother on the cheeks unless they're father and son....

I think we should ERASE homosexuality from earth....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:10 AM   #28
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

By the way what kind of man says no to fucking some wet pussy but says yes to fucking some faggot?!

They make me wanna puke.... Really doe....

The day some so called popular faggot like elton john and george michael get killed or dies would be a big celebration day for me, I mean , how the fuck can a faggot like them cocksuckas be so popular and get support from people? Don't they realise they've been sucking penis right before they went in the studio to record their faggotass songs?

I hope all dem faggots choke in the sperm they be swallowing....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #29
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
I hate faggots , If I get the chance to kill a faggot without getting a jail sentence I prolly would kill that cocksucka and piss on his grave (this pissing on his grave thing would prolly only happen when I'm drunk LOL).... Knowing I did a good job, it's still "murder" but killing a faggot is what a real man is supposed to do ....

This might be very odd but I'm tryin' to be a good Christian but I give more respect to satanists than to a faggotass cocksucka

I even gotta puke when I see them and they disturb my appetite if people bring up the subject of "homosexuality" ....

no lie, I'm really allergic to fagz I can't even stand men kissing eachother on the cheeks unless they're father and son....

I think we should ERASE homosexuality from earth....
Starving to come out of the closet?

Quote:
Old 07-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

^held hostage in the closet by Al-Gayda, suffering from stockholm