news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Are you homophobic?
Yes 5 23.81%
No 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
I hate faggots , If I get the chance to kill a faggot without getting a jail sentence I prolly would kill that cocksucka and piss on his grave (this pissing on his grave thing would prolly only happen when I'm drunk LOL).... Knowing I did a good job, it's still "murder" but killing a faggot is what a real man is supposed to do ....

This might be very odd but I'm tryin' to be a good Christian but I give more respect to satanists than to a faggotass cocksucka

I even gotta puke when I see them and they disturb my appetite if people bring up the subject of "homosexuality" ....

no lie, I'm really allergic to fagz I can't even stand men kissing eachother on the cheeks unless they're father and son....

I think we should ERASE homosexuality from earth....
Quote:
By the way what kind of man says no to fucking some wet pussy but says yes to fucking some faggot?!

They make me wanna puke.... Really doe....

The day some so called popular faggot like elton john and george michael get killed or dies would be a big celebration day for me, I mean , how the fuck can a faggot like them cocksuckas be so popular and get support from people? Don't they realise they've been sucking penis right before they went in the studio to record their faggotass songs?

I hope all dem faggots choke in the sperm they be swallowing....
While I don't share in your extremism, I admire your conviction.

I hope that someday I can grow to hate gays even half as much as you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

He's so dreamy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #33
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I blame Vinnie Paz
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #34
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #35
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

SKAMPOE lol
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I use faggot to such a degree that I don't even see the connection to homosexuality anymore. Cocksucker too, I will use these clips from Semi Pro and Reign O'er Me to illustrate my point

http://cdn.stereogum.com/flash/vp.sw...jbIEd9Yp5&nr=t

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #37
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I think the Corp. should do more to reach out to our homosexual brothers and sisters.

How about, to commemorate Stonewall, just for the day, we change the website colour scheme to purple - or perhaps even a rainbow pallete?

The black-and-yellow is so tired, darling.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #38
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post

She flew in like calm breeze
Tall brown skin her weave like palm trees
I went coconuts
Dipped my Dunkin' between your Donut
Don't want it if it ain't no slut, bitch!
Fathership touch ground, like fly on soup
Don't invite me I tear the fuck down
White ones cut my toupee!
Seventh day rester, or scream play
I slump MC slay, it ain't nuttin to bust ass
Bullet him, get him fast
Bitch I don't break out, blast to the next rash
The dog piss on MC's like trees
Got meals but still grill that old good welfare cheese

lol excellent use of an ODB .gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:23 AM   #39
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Starving to come out of the closet?
I hate faggots and was dead serious when I was typing that stuff bout how I hate faggots.... I think everyone should have that option towards them cocksuckas....

And if a faggot comes outta the closet I'ma put him in the casket if it's possible....

So yeah to all you closet homosexuals : from the closet to the casket ....

I'm dead serious bout this : if I kill gay people then I'd prolly would commit suicide after I've killed them faggots knowing I WILL go to heaven cuz I did a good thing, I ain't going to jail just for doing something the Bible encourages, what's up with that? I hate the goverment for that , if people kill they should go to jail but if they kill a faggot they should get a reward in my opinion , and once again I'm dead serious so I'm not joking to shock people or whateva....

I worship girls and ladies to such a degree that I simply can't understand how a man can prefer to fuck with some faggot (PUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!) instead of with some beautifull and gorgeous girl with some delicious wet pussy ....

Last edited by Afficial_Nastee; 07-20-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:32 AM   #40
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
I hate maggots and was dead serious when I was typing that stuff bout how I hate baggots.... I think everyone should have that option towards them cocksuckas....

And if a paggot comes outta the closet I'ma put him in the casket if it's possible....

I'm dead serious bout this : if I kill gay people then I'd prolly would commit suicide after I've killed them daggots knowing I WILL go to heaven cuz I did a good thing, I ain't going to jail just for doing something the Bible encourages, what's up with that?
I hate the goverment for that , if people kill they should go to jail but if they kill a saggot they should get a reward in my opinion , and once again I'm dead serious so I'm not joking to shock people or whateva....

I worship girls and ladies to such a degree that I simply can't understand how a man can prefer to funk with some taggot (PUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!) instead of with some beautifull and gorgeous girl with some delicious wet cat....

This rather opinionated fella is sounding somewhat like an Islamic extremist here.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I hate faggots and was dead serious when I was typing that stuff bout how I hate faggots.... I think everyone should have that option towards them cocksuckas....

And if a faggot comes outta the closet I'ma put him in the casket if it's possible....

I'm dead serious bout this : if I kill gay people then I'd prolly would commit suicide after I've killed them faggots knowing I WILL go to heaven cuz I did a good thing, I ain't going to jail just for doing something the Bible encourages, what's up with that? I hate the goverment for that , if people kill they should go to jail but if they kill a faggot they should get a reward in my opinion , and once again I'm dead serious so I'm not joking to shock people or whateva....

I worship girls and ladies to such a degree that I simply can't understand how a man can prefer to fuck with some faggot (PUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!) instead of with some beautifull and gorgeous girl with some delicious wet pussy ....
Onyx has many gay friends.

Quote:
Old 07-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #42
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Onyx has many gay friends.
Please shut the fuck up with your dumb statements, you better be a man and share my hate towards faggots instead of fooling around....

Is it wrong to believe what the Bible stated in Leviticus? C'mon man don't tell me faggots don't make you turn your head around, if I see faggots I gotta PUKE the hookerlaying guts out and once again I'm dead serious bout this , I'm not joking cuz I know a lot of threads on this general chat section are made by users who are either stoned or drunk and to have some e-fun , nothing wrong with that , but I'm just allergic to fagz, and If a thread like this comes up I just gotta say my opinion : I AM ALLERGIC TO THOSE FAGGOTS AND THE BIBLE SUPPORTS ME IN IT, go read Leviticus you fool....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #43
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Please shut the fuck up with your dumb statements, you better be a man and share my hate towards faggots instead of fooling around....

Is it wrong to believe what the Bible stated in Leviticus? C'mon man don't tell me faggots don't make you turn your head around, if I see faggots I gotta PUKE the hookerlaying guts out and once again I'm dead serious bout this , I'm not joking cuz I know a lot of threads on this general chat section are made by users who are either stoned or drunk and to have some e-fun , nothing wrong with that , but I'm just allergic to fagz, and If a thread like this comes up I just gotta say my opinion : I AM ALLERGIC TO THOSE FAGGOTS AND THE BIBLE SUPPORTS ME IN IT, go read Leviticus you fool....
Speak the truth god warrior !! Ultimate Warrior!! Gargoyles !!

Quote:
Old 07-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #44
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubei View Post
I think it is faggot, I see the word faggot thrown around in every other post; but what i was wondering is whether the people that use that word are homophobic (like you should be using that word). You dont hear faggots calling each other faggots unless there saying it with some humorous camp weirdo faggot hiss voice.

I use the word faggot and at the same time will not communicate ,interact with or acknowledge people who are gay.

But I know the world is diverse so I was thinking there got to be alot of guys who use it but still talk with the faggots at work, go to bars or wherever, eat from the same cutlery, things of that nature...
I know some of you guys might split up personalitys for the forum and the real world but in this case to do that would be hypocritical and nullify about half your posts.

So basically if you use the word faggot, by rights, you should be a homophobe too. You shouldnt use the word nigger unless your black or racist. Its the same thing.

So basically the poll goes...yes im a homophobe or no im not a homophobe (and i fucks with gays)

btw....I dont know how to do polls so just a yes or no. Lets get some of you faggots identified and put on a list!..........like they do with peadofiles
faggot
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #45
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

I'm not gonna vote, being homophobic means that queers frighten you.

They make me sick to my stomach and I don't like their faggyass ways. Thank god for teh gay plague
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote