news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-18-2009, 10:45 AM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't tell the diff between tissa one and tissa two anymore.
just merge the accounts already.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

adults suck!!!

Kids rule!!!!

yeeeeeeaaa!!!

if we were in power we'd stay up waaaay past midnight and have ice cream for dinner and watch nickelodeon all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #18
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
adults suck!!!

Kids rule!!!!

yeeeeeeaaa!!!

if we were in power we'd stay up waaaay past midnight and have ice cream for dinner and watch nickelodeon all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ LMAO

and Blackula just become my favourite person on this site....
Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
Ghostlaced sounds like a bitter virgin .. go get some pusseh. You are so bitter.
You are a fucking idiot. Why don't you actually listen to what he's saying rather than being one of the many sheople. Go ahead call me a virgin next because you can't form a coherent argument.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 07-18-2009 at 11:43 AM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #20
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

This thread should have been done when ghostlaced daughter'd jackuoff spectaculah.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #21
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula
my cheeks are squeezing with intensity
lol
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
slow, retarded, un alert, zombie like, slow as fuck, mentally dead etc

i work behind a busy bar in the summer and i come across alot of public, and most people are fucking retarded i swear. like just fucking dumb at anything that requires slightest thought. people have no thoughts going thru their heads. like somone can be waiting for 20 minutes at the bar to be served, and ill get to them and aks what they want, and they fucking pause and look confused and try to decide there and then - WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT FOR THE 20 MINUTES YOUVE BEEN WAITING AT A BAR TO BE SERVED A DRINK???!??!!?!

and i was thinking recently its because of all the chemicals and poisons in the foods theyve been eating constantly over the last few decades.

Because we are living for the first time in a truly manufactured age. I mean 100 years ago and beyond sure the hygiene was prolly shit and shit was dirty, but at least the food they were eating was real and prolly fresh.

But since the 50's/60's weve steadily been eating less food and more of all the shit that gets put into food in a factory.

destroy and re build because all you niggas mad i got the iron from ghost

i bet there's a 40 year old guy right now on a beatles forum going, do you ever get the idea how stupid the 20 something year old kids are? i mean i was at a bar trying to get a drink, and some slow mother fucker takes 20 minutes to get me a fucking drink. then he kept babbling on about somebody named superb who is a ghostwriter.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #23
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...40/40...then wut...