news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #31
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
looks normal to me, she is just rockin her pants real low, look at her belly button and then look at her pants line. EVERY male in this forum would hit it.
yeah i dont deny that...but i see hotter women than this chick at my job. shes decent looking my the finest woman on the earth??? naw...
Old 07-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #32
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^basically

it always amazes me when people make grandiose claims like this...there's probably 3-4 billion women on earth (sure we could discount children and the elderly but walk with me here) and you're going to single out one chick because you happened to fap to her a few minutes before posting?

irrational.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #33
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spoken like a true vulcan
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:58 PM   #34
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao
Old 07-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

she's hot.

Say a girl is most beautiful.....well, maybe for that 10 minutes, than you will find another one and say the same thing.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #36
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
Face game is ill like my ass after I eat kfc, no insult.
Reeeal fine, but the body is like wtf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
nope.

if you like generic white bitches
maybe.
Typical response from a haytor wohman, no misogynist.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^she's absolutely right though
if your perception of beauty and your ideal for what a woman is has been thoroughly influenced by mainstream american and european media, then yes...she's all that and a big bag of Lay's.

if you're aroused by women on different parts of the spectrum...she's just alright.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #38
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Im not hating at all yung sunny

you think you know it all

i think shes pretty but she aint the most beautiful woman in the world
thats a fact.

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:54 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^she's absolutely right though
if your perception of beauty and your ideal for what a woman is has been thoroughly influenced by mainstream american and european media, then yes...she's all that and a big bag of Lay's.

if you're aroused by women on different parts of the spectrum...she's just alright.
this is the most retarded post ever.

The bitch is fine regardless of 'media perception'...you'd fuck her in a heartbeat.

Your as full of shit as racist white dudes who say they wouldnt fuck a fine black bitch.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #40
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^you love lurking behind me like a rapist with a butter knife and an erectile dysfunction

i think you get aroused when you see i have posted...so as i have said before, i'm glad i can give your life the meaning and purpose it so obviously lacks.

look, i said she's alright, but she doesn't raise the flag on my ship

so stop sniffing behind my ass, i'm not letting you touch my dick
Old 07-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

are you done?

I think your the guy that insists upon taking the counterpoint to pop culture because you've faced hostility on account of your biraciality.

Its common among your type of breed.

Your views are dictated by something whereas my views are mine and mine only.

So cut back on what your doing because it has literally been done to death on this site. U should already know this...u been here since '03.

U must be a real slow learner
Old 07-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #42
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

your attempts to atribute an agenda or subtext to my posts are laughable at best...you're not even in my intellectual league tooch, so stop the armchair psychology before it really gets embarassing.

you have some irrational vendetta, for whatever reason, judging by the number of threads you've followed me into to comment that a post was 'the most retarded thing ever'...we're on a message board. we'll never actually meet in real life, so keep it in your pants.

and i suppose your consistently ridiculous racial generalizations are genuinely your views as opposed to being dictated by the need to be regarded as edgy on an internet forum?
or maybe it's overcompensation for a small dick?
i don't really know you, i just know this boring and one-note persona you've fabricated, so i can't call it.

anyway, back on topic, the chicks alright but she's whatever. not the most beautiful woman on earth.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #43
Unicron the Agitator
Goin' Ricky Retardo

Unicron the Agitator crouching tigerUnicron the Agitator crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Unicron the Agitator

Maybe to the eyes of that person she is. (You know, if you wanna get philisophical and all that...)

"Yeah I hit dat, but I ain't seed it up..."
Unicron the Agitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #44
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^who's that in your sig?
Old 07-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #45
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

let me get this shit straight...

this cat likes lil wayne and thinks TI is cute!?

what a faggot...