news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: what's your dripie k signature policy?
Its dope! I love ass! 11 78.57%
It goes on my nerves, although i'm in favour of big shaking asses. 2 14.29%
I disgust of all depicting of woman body as a sexual objects(in doubts of my own sexual orientation) 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son
Default Let's talk about drippe k sig(The infamous shaking booty)

I know i will be e-crucified by a few for saying this, but it kinda annoys me.

It was cool, first couple times when i saw it, but that big shaking booty started really to annoy me.

like, from all shaking bootys in the world you picked that one.

I mean unless you didn't fucked that, it is really played out.

Last edited by Shogah; 07-19-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and in 3...2...1...
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

i vote its dope, but its only annoying sometimes to bring me back to a sexual thought when i'm trying to read about warcloud or some shit......costanza mixing food and sex type thing
jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i voted for the im gay one

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

^^^im not taking that as sarcasm....stay true faggot

your on the list. you say quite a few gay things
jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO im on the list
hahahahaha im BLACK LISTED
lol
\
these wucorp polls are serious business

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good one doo doo , but danm Jubei that was a relly good one lol. i like the sig, but if im at work its i have to keep an eye out for stuff like that and hope the IT guys arent monitoring my computer..
Old 07-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

HAHAHAHAH

i like it but having to scroll paste it fast when in public isn't the best feeling
it figures you would wu-corp in public
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i likes it.

and tech's got the best sig on here. lol
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

^
yeah, he got real players sig.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

i'm cool with it .. Sometimes i'll stare at it for a minute and forget what I was doing. that's the only part that annoys me.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:06 AM   #12
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
?
so my question to you is why are you consistantly doing something your ashamed of?
hahahaha good point

also i dont like the sig its gost to go................

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #13
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

^thats only cuz you like jesus's shepherd stick up your ass

i'll eventually change it but most likely it'll be another nudie .gif...this one is pretty hypnotizing tho
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39 AM   #14
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:

i like it but having to scroll paste it fast when in public isn't the best feeling
its only pussy
Old 07-21-2009, 04:42 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the way its done, like when it claps it looks like is shakes the camera

it looks like an auto-fuck where you can just put ya boner in and let it do all the work.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote