news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-16-2005, 11:54 AM   #1
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default tree of life (6) - my birthday

so.. let me talk some shit and respect that! lol same old story

tree of life
three most high gods are existing in this material world.
mr. unknowledgement - SHIVA - king of the ghosts and demons
mr. temptation - brahma - the creator
mr. virtue - vishnu - the energy supply
these three demigods are straight below the universal father - supreme god (allah, christ, many names...)

in the beginning of this material universe, god gave birth to the first son brahma using the energies of vishnu, what brought life to vishnu as well. out of this creation came the dirtness - shiva... brahma is creating with energy of vishnu and shiva is destroying the creation. they do their jobs nothing more. they canīt be blamed for what happened, cause they donīt even know who they are, as long god donīt wake em up and tell em about their true identity. these gods get born (incarnated) from time to time and sometimes they stay in spiritual world and rule the world from there... this time, they here... "the gods living right in this act"

well... this material universe is split in 7 little material worlds (dimensions), just like the continents. so... there are three most high demigods in every part (dimension). africa, europe, usa, australia... but still there are these three most high gods standing above all seven worlds! but there are reflections of these three in every world. in the states it is RZA (Shiva) Raekwon (Brahma) and GZA (Vishnu) ... wanna blame them for the situation over there (world 7)? nah... they donīt know who they are for real. since 3 years ago, even the first three (stationed in europe (world 6)) didnīt knew who they are and THAT`S the reason why the whole world is in illusion. an illusion created by the universal father, cause that was the plan!

hm... now god woke up the creator few years ago and the creator told the energy supply (vishnu) whatīs up... but still... both brahma and vishnu smoke the green and THAT`S why thereīs still illusion. brahma living in virtue since then, but still he smoking and THAT`S the reason why his powers canīt come alive for real... better said. Vishnu is the tipping point. ONLY if he starts to live like he supposed to, in true virtue, brahma can create like he supposed to. no matter... this is a picture of the most high demigods canīt nobody kill us- so deal with us . when raekwon sayin "son" or "pa" he callin out on Brahma, his spiritual reflection.. first to first... thatīs what its supposed to be . the greatst story ever told.. damn.. whats that ice water inc shit, lex diamond shit ??? HUH? damn bro! that can never change the world and chef will never be a true king if that heavenly connection wonīt be realised... " jumped out the plane kissed the hand of the white man" ayo donīt know what yo talkin bout dondon. iīm your brother father son --- iīm NOT your mother sister daughter... fuck that see.. we can start cleaning up world seven by bringing back true identities to the gods... when that happens, vishnu of world six (most high-dude in the picture-negative red drunkn munky) will follow... but there gots to be love and shares between black and white...

shiva ^ (world 6)

^ vishnu (left) brahma (right)
--- off topic

my man Elmar - he (36) reppin the ROCK section

my man chapman - he from the states too
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:00 PM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: tree of life (6) - my birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma
so.. let me talk some shit and respect that! lol same old story

this is a picture of the most high demigods canīt nobody kill us- so deal with us
yeah i'll deal with you

fast too
Old 06-16-2005, 01:54 PM   #3
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

^^ yeah ? fast too ?
Old 06-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
LHX
healthy merking

super fast

done

and i did it again

that fast
Old 06-16-2005, 08:50 PM   #5
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

u mean... like... one moment you in 69 runnin through the mud of woodstock high on lsd and next one, you new born into another world, another continent, gotta go through another 25 years to gain back your old mind status? huh?! THAT FAST?????? LMAO
Old 06-16-2005, 09:15 PM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

yeah

that fast
Old 06-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #7
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

i didnt care for ANYTHING u just typed for all to see........
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:21 PM   #8
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

damn... you really mean like... pow... suddenly you in june 2005 and all the past is gone?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:25 PM   #9
LHX
healthy merking

gone
Old 06-16-2005, 09:26 PM   #10
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

i legit? ehm ..you replied some?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:38 PM   #11
Queen Bee

"in the states it is RZA (Shiva) Raekwon (Brahma) and GZA (Vishnu)"

and you have come to this conculsion how?...

Old 06-16-2005, 09:51 PM   #12
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

hm... i listened to them first.. what they said... made up my picture of them then i started to live in god conciouss and god told me how itīs really like.. who they really are.. i studied the vedic sankrit which explains these three demigods and i added one and one together. cause i found out who i am, i can see who others are, in conclusion what the oldest holy writings told me and what god says itīs right or wrong.
simply said.. i live in virtue and meditate on god in my heart all day , everyday... i can understand him and says what itīs all about .... " i own aproximatly everything you got " Raekwon - the game "multiply myself ten times, standing next to zero" rza only two out of a thousand sentences... i studied on the soul that stands behind those lyrics and God is the one who knows them best.. so.. he told me.nothing less non more
Old 06-16-2005, 10:00 PM   #13
Queen Bee

I'm not tryin' to come between you and god or anything...
But you always suggest that you know more about their standin' and postion then they themselves do. This troubles me for your quest to find a higher being. When I look at wu-tang and their message I don't see it as an oppurtinuity to advance their understand but rather as a means to open myself up into their world and their knowledge, after all they are standin' together on things and your the one on the outskirt of it all....

You've found who you are?... and who may that be?
Old 06-16-2005, 10:20 PM   #14
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

I'm not tryin' to come between you and god or anything... ----- i know that! peace

But you always suggest that you know more about their standin' and postion then they themselves do ----- thereīs illusion in this material world and i was caught deeply in that illusion as well and i know how one feels and how oneīs mind is. the wu heads are physicially older than me, but i overcame their state of mind over the last four years, cause god lifted me above them, showed me their illusion, practising on me, while ie listened and talked to them.

This troubles me for your quest to find a higher being. ---- itīs not a quest anymore cause i found god and itīs the same god wu once worshipped as group, they only called him by different name and he didinīt showed them who he really was, cause therefor he chose me... for not getting this highest product of all, he fullfilled their wishes and they became the stars with all the materials and fame they wanted to have! i never got that.i wanted it sooner in life but i got loose from these wishes, with gods true knowledge teaching me what it all really worth for.

When I look at wu-tang and their message I don't see it as an oppurtinuity to advance their understand but rather as a means to open myself up into their world and their knowledge ------- see... i know what you mean and you just stated it. you on a different spiritual level. your mind isnīt that far as mine is and i donīt say that with any pride or lookin down to you. i mean.. if god didnīt came to me and completed my puzzle, i would also still look up to the wu and some others and learn from them.. but hell yea. i overcame all the knowledge they brought to life and i learned a lot and itīs nearly all true.. but they lost it somehow..now iīm here to bring it back and make them advance... but surrendering to one higher isnīt easy..i know that.. but i belive in raeīs good heart somewhere below mountains of fat... lol :-)

after all they are standin' together on things and your the one on the outskirt of it all....
----- iīm not on any outskirt. iīm on top of ot and out of it and my body is in it... i stand together with god and iīm all happy with that. canīt noone and nothing replace god! they not even together like they supposed to be and they donīt feel all happy cause they donīt have god for real on their sides... hear it in their recent and latest lyrics... hm.. they got material true... but for real..thatīs not what it takes to make the world a better place or takin over the streets or something.. they just two out of a thousand rappers who all battle for one big city, one big dream... but none of them is really a king... they all wannabes. still under control of the material.. the politics, the law, the bitches, the coke, the cash, the ... whatever... god is not bend on any of that.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:53 PM   #15
Queen Bee

----- thereīs illusion in this material world and i was caught deeply in that illusion as well and i know how one feels and how oneīs mind is. the wu heads are physicially older than me, but i overcame their state of mind over the last four years, cause god lifted me above them, showed me their illusion, practising on me, while ie listened and talked to them.

^^ When you take into consideration the process of completing an album and the time period that this material deverives from you can see where a variable factors in... For you to think you know their state of mind from just their music is an understatment. The past, present and hopes for the future can be displayed in music... Besides what one lyric reads to one person can have a whole nother meaning to another> Be careful when placing the WU heads in a box. Everyone see's the world different and gets a different take on things, you may see the glitz and glammer of being them as a flaw to their growing and achievement but who would you be to tell another what is a illusion. That would be an illusion itself, cause while everyone's life is played in their head and carried out by their own will it is still reality, accepting someone else's illusion is advancing your understanding of what it is to be a human. Displaying your life wether your confusing your sins to the human race or glorifying the word of god for others will catch all kinds of interpertations, their music isn't here for you to give fault to them. While you may view their actions as something god wants you to correct (<I may be pushing here, but this is what I get from your writings) It isn't for you to be concerened. Concern yourself with how your living and why god hasn't advanced you to their world, why they haven't taken you through god's light. You seem close to them mentally and seem to have a strong connection but denying the ture and living god and thinking you can tell him to live his life in a certain manner is unacceptable.

This troubles me for your quest to find a higher being. ---- itīs not a quest anymore cause i found god and itīs the same god wu once worshipped as group, they only called him by different name and he didinīt showed them who he really was, cause therefor he chose me... for not getting this highest product of all, he fullfilled their wishes and they became the stars with all the materials and fame they wanted to have! i never got that.i wanted it sooner in life but i got loose from these wishes, with gods true knowledge teaching me what it all really worth for.

^^ "Once worshipped?" You think you know who god really is and they don't? There chillin' out smokin' blunts with the cat and your at home chilln' on your computer bashing it. They became stars because they worked their asses off to get where they are. With the amount of time RZA put into Wu-Tang he deserves his money and fame, the price didn't come easy though now did it?..

When I look at wu-tang and their message I don't see it as an oppurtinuity to advance their understand but rather as a means to open myself up into their world and their knowledge ------- see... i know what you mean and you just stated it. you on a different spiritual level. your mind isnīt that far as mine is and i donīt say that with any pride or lookin down to you. i mean.. if god didnīt came to me and completed my puzzle, i would also still look up to the wu and some others and learn from them.. but hell yea. i overcame all the knowledge they brought to life and i learned a lot and itīs nearly all true.. but they lost it somehow..now iīm here to bring it back and make them advance... but surrendering to one higher isnīt easy..i know that.. but i belive in raeīs good heart somewhere below mountains of fat... lol :-)

^^ My mind is none of your concern, and I'll tell you why> Your on your journey and I'm on mine.. .However I have a hand in the creation of your life and you well, you have a gene passed down from me. While Wu has come to a haulted stop for you just remember they are still here and we haven't seen all that they have to offer.

after all they are standin' together on things and your the one on the outskirt of it all....
----- iīm not on any outskirt. iīm on top of ot and out of it and my body is in it... i stand together with god and iīm all happy with that. canīt noone and nothing replace god! they not even together like they supposed to be and they donīt feel all happy cause they donīt have god for real on their sides... hear it in their recent and latest lyrics... hm.. they got material true... but for real..thatīs not what it takes to make the world a better place or takin over the streets or something.. they just two out of a thousand rappers who all battle for one big city, one big dream... but none of them is really a king... they all wannabes. still under control of the material.. the politics, the law, the bitches, the coke, the cash, the ... whatever... god is not bend on any of that.

^^ God stands by us all. He's alot cuter in person. I wish you would get passed your boundries and come to terms with who god truly is. God is powerful, he's not stupid man, he's not in the sky, he's not holding your hand every second of everyday what he is doing is watching me write this and wondering why I'd spend the time helping someone that would never listein to him... Listein man... If you still don't want to believe me don't > just remember the crusade of Jesus and those who didn't believe in him. I wouldn't be here wasting my time trying to point you into the correct direction if I didn't know what the hell I was talkin' about... I just want to ask you this one question> Your god in the sky, the one who brought you above wu-tang, does he get sadden that his creation is down here suffering and once his creation is done suffering will he get jealous of the man that gets to fuck the beauty of eve?