news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #31
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Rapatician. View Post
i have another idea. how bout you get on your knees and let my balls drop into your mouth

ooohh yeah baby

You are so kinky!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #32
Wu-Rapatician.

Wu-Rapatician. sitting duck
Send a message via AIM to Wu-Rapatician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^lol

this guy
good one...

LOL^^^

Last edited by Wu-Rapatician.; 07-20-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Wu-Rapatician. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #33
Wu-Rapatician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
ooohh yeah baby

You are so kinky!
ooooh yeeeea i got a large burrito for you mami

LOL^^^
Old 07-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #34
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can't wait to dig my teeth into that
Old 07-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #35
Wu-Rapatician.

how's your salad? does it need some tossing?

LOL^^^
Old 07-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #36
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

No but i think the thread starter's does.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #37
Wu-Rapatician.

lol.....where's Pandemic?

LOL^^^
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #38
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
ok well, go suck his cock somewhere else kid.
LMAO - have you not realised that they clearly the same dude...

anyway whats good OB4CL2, i got less posts per day then you so i guess i'm not included in this shit?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #39
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

thats even worse if it's the same person. He just contradicted his whole point .. spending time on here posting wasting his time and what not. idiot.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #40
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #41
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

ey your TSA sig is amazing

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Rapatician. View Post
i understand what this dude is saying. if you don't make beats, graphics, rhymes, etc., what purpose do you really have of being here? it would be suprising if someone asnwered that reasonably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
pretty much bullshit, i hear about artists i would'nt in other forums, world news, funny videos, see posters boobies (), argue over which console is the best,

there is a certin humor you find on this site that you dont in others.

and the vatican section is CHOCK full of goodies i cant mention here.
and who is the one not reading posts properly ? fuck i remember when i was 15 - i was getting high and getting laid, not arguing over a forum.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #43
Gamo
thelo na kapnos zizanio

Gamo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Gamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
are a waste of time, for everybody. if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes, or make graphics, and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit, or w/e. to the 99% of Corping morons, you are wasting you're time and life here on this website. why? because you have no purpose being here, you're not putting beats or rhymes or graphics here, you just go to the Wu-Tang Chamber and bitch about Rae's album, or go to KTL and mention some ridiculous scenario or useless information, or go to the Hip-Hop shop and bitch slap each other about rappers who never made it, or go to General chat and say some retarded thing like

......so pretty much, you're just coming here to talk about pointless, stupid bullshit with no real reason to be here. you're wasting your life on this site. you know you can't make up wasted time in life? if you add up all the time you put into Wu-Corp.... the average idiotic, mindless Corper, probably 6 hours a day. which is 1/4 of you're entire day. the averge idiotic, midnless Corper has probably been on this since hmmmm, probably 2003, 2004? anyways, add up all that wasted time in your life you put into this shit. a lot of wasted time, from 2003 to now, you could've been anything you wanted if you put vast effort into it. think about all the great things you could've done instead of this. most of you pretend to be someone else on this site just to be accepted somewhere. and lie about all your "bitches". anyways, i hope this gets through to your empty minds.

peace - i wasted several minutes of my life on this site typing this!

and to the graphics, beats, and rhymes makers, keep doing what you're doing, just do it right!
Shut up...people can do whatever they want. I joined here cause it looks cool.
Gamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #44
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ob4cl2 is right, i had the same mentality when i first joined here, rude awakening..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #45
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Dude talks about wasting time here but you know he's got this shit in a seperate open window, refreshing every 5 minutes to see if he got a response from Blakula.

SOme people need to get out more but seriously, that's what the internet is for. Got nothing to do? Do nothing online. At least you can feel like you're doing something.