news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms
Default I found a series on the origins of humanity in north america and other places

this is real dope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teyj2...5E09E9&index=1
i decided not to embed because their is a whole playlist of this series, if you have a lot of time and this interests you you should take a look, im on video 3 right now and it explained how archaic civilization in mexico resembled ethiopian inhabitants, this actually has research and facts and isnt some dude saying shit, its real interesting i suggest you do watch this.

I don't know if i'm goin to watch the whole thing becuase their is like an infinite amount of these vids but ill try to watch the whole series and see what its all about. Please watch this.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i watched 24 eps so far... good find.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

propers
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:35 AM   #4
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

damn i hope other people are watchin this, i thought this would get a lot of publicity, he actually backs shit up with facts and isnt spewin some random bullshit, explains the origins of native americans and how theyre related to blacks, how the chinese are related to blacks how the inhabitants of the middle east are moors that have mixed with whties, how their was a moor tribe in america that was classified as natives even though they considered themselves moors, i wanted to know about the origins of the actual people of india but he didnt touch on that im just geussin they relate to the arabs.

It also touches on the slave trade and how it was reversed from the true story, how keeping slaves under a ship for 4 montsh n letting them urinate n defecate would have drowned them, how slavery really started from america by columbus whne he shipped moors to spain, then these moors were sent to africa n then back to america, some of those pictures of the natives really look like moorish people, i learned not to classify moors as african americans or blacks because it classes them as second class citizens, due to the 14th ammendment, the treaty of morocco is realy some inciteful shit, people need to know this stuff, the first civilization in north america was BLACK!

and its not like im just lookin at one side of the story, we've all learned the other side in social studies and history classes, damn, people lookin at africans like they are primitive as a people is fuckin sad to me, this shit should be taught in schools, the moor domination of spain should be taught instead of christopher columbus' murder of the moors of america.

Last edited by spiggity_ace; 07-21-2009 at 05:38 AM.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

The narrator talks a lot about African and Asian's activities the Western Hemisphere, with respect to the Olmecs, but it is also completely biased because he shows a disregard for history and culture of "Red Indians."

I'm not saying it's not well researched, but there's a very large chunk of information that is missing and misleading in these videos.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats misleading about the videos
Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The narrator completely disregards the history of the tribes he mentions. He's talking about a time when the continent was populated with a large variety of tribes, each with different cultures, languages, and beliefs.

The narrator says:

"What's more important is not the feelings concerning indigenous people, but more so the truthful data and validity and acceptance of that data"

Yet, he completely disregards history and culture of "Red Indians."

The narrator draws similarities between African and native tribes, but in his own studies he ignores "data" about the history of "Red Indians" in North and South America.

It's funny.

He's saying that even though thousands of Native Americans know about their history and ancestry, you have to disregard it, because "they're catching feelings."
Old 07-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Historiography:

The study of the writing of history.

Emphasis or downplay on histories elements, and the values assigned to them- change reflecting the writers cultural and personal beliefs.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #9
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

so is there anything to be learned from these videos or should i disregard the entire shit
Old 07-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #10
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
so is there anything to be learned from these videos or should i disregard the entire shit
Depends on who you ask.

In my honest opinion it would be better to disregard the entire series, because of the extreme bias.

Or

You can use it as a basis to start looking for answers. Look into each of these cultures in depth and on their own, Get other view points. Then you can come back and look at specifically which parts the narrator has truth in what he was talking about and which parts were his personal bias.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
i wanted to know about the origins of the actual people of india but he didnt touch on that im just geussin they relate to the arabs.
My guess would be a close connection with Ethiopia or Kemet. But thats really just a guess mainly based on physical features of Dravidians and some northeastern african peoples. Plus there are similarities between Hindu and Kemetic theolegy.
LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #12
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Yea i see what slippy is saying, but i think the information he is saying is very usefull to find a basis of your own research on, im not just goin to go on this dudes word but i always believed that somehow that everyone was related except white people because white people just look different to me than everyone else, maybe im just a weirdo but thats what i think, yo i dont like it that laced's posts get erased, the guy brings up good poitns most of the time you cant just censor wut he's saying.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

word plus it ain't like they teach you all of his story in schools, most of the time youre gettin some watered down eurocentric view of how things went down
Old 07-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
The narrator talks a lot about African and Asian's activities the Western Hemisphere, with respect to the Olmecs, but it is also completely biased because he shows a disregard for history and culture of "Red Indians."

I'm not saying it's not well researched, but there's a very large chunk of information that is missing and misleading in these videos.
What exactly is a "Red Indian" (that term is misleading and shows a disregard for the people who are called this name)? What makes them different from the other Indians?

How is the narrator completely biased when he's given the history and culture of the indigenous people who settled in the Americas at different points in time?

Why mention the narrator being biased against one group of people and not the other groups of people that weren't mentioned? You sound biased. The "Red Indians" weren't the first, second or third group of indigenous people to settle in the western hemisphere.

The "Red Indians" are the last group of indigenous people to settle in what's now known as North and South America, not the first.

The Olmec came BEFORE the "Red Indians" yet they weren't the first either there's two other major migrations that's not been mentioned, and ever indigenous group of people who migrated to the America's have their origin in this world in the eastern hemisphere more specifically "Africa" and "Asia".
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

There's been much attention onblack contact with the Americas in the pre-Columbian period beginning in approximately the 1st millennium B.C., b.u.t. hardly anyone has yet "focused on the presence of Black people in prehistoric America, i.e c. 40,000 to 6,000 B.C."

Contrary to the common belief, the earliest Americans were not Mongoloid but actually members of the so-called Australoid family, which in the old days roamed overmost of the Earth (1:14, 3:14)

There's been four migrations to enter North America, and the earliest wave, taking place sometime around 25,000 B.C. occurred across a land bridge scientists refer to as Beringia, rather thanthe waters of the Bering Strait.

The classification of the people of the four successive waves of migration are as follows: 1. Australoids 2. Asiatic Negroids 3. Algonquins 4. Eskimos

The face of the Native American peoples currently inhabiting the Americas is not the face of the protohistoric, prehistoric, or ancient periods of Native American history and ethnography. Instead, the face has been shaped by a succession of "four separate migrations, each of which was distinct from all the others in regard to both the physical appearance of the people and the culture which they brought with them."

Frederick Peterson, in his 1959 work Ancient Mexico remarked, "We cantrace the slow progress of man in Mexico without noting any definite Old World influence during this period (1000-650 B.C.), except possibly a strong Negroid substatum connected with the Magicians."

The first wave fo people to penetrate the Americas were called Austaloid as its been held that they descend from the same stock of early settlers to spread throughout Asia and populate its far eastern extremes in India, China, japan, and the southeastern fringes of continental Asia before finally establishing their strongest base in Australia and at the same time spreading from the east Asian shores to the islands of the Pacific. These Australoid Blacks, called Austro-Asiatic in their continental dimension and Austronesian in their more adventrous sea-faring branch were generally of the same type as modern Australian aborigines. That is, most were exceedingly dark-skinned, platyrrhine and possessed full lips and prognathism but unlike Blacks of the African interior, also possess a receding forehead and beetling brow ridge topped by hair ranging from a straight to wavy texture. Many of these features are also still found duplicated amongst the Vedda nd Veddoid populations of India and Sri Lanka, said to be descendants of the original Australoid inhabitants.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote