news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-27-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

project trillogic grasshopper
Exclamation i was given 100% proof of jesus christ

this story is actually an old one. about 8 or so years ago 4 of us were waiting in a cemetary for a sack of weed. it was barley light at dusk and 2 of us walked up to a statue of jesus. the one dude put a cig up to jesus's mouth so i pulled out a pot pipe and put that shit up to his mouth. the moment the pipe touched his lips there was a large explosion!!!!!

it was fall and the wind picked up like a tornado saturating the air with leaves spinning and spinning. lightning flashed again and again behind the jesus statue lighting him up blue again and again. it appeared as if the lightning was striking inside the cemetary and it was so loud. we ran to the car laughing and the tornado wind was so powerfull we were running side ways. the one person im still in contact with that say that shit says it gives him goosebumps to this day.

it was a dead calm and the moment the pipe touched his lips all hell let loose. it appeared so deliberate that you would expect to see somethingg like this in a movie and not in real life. i never doubted jesus ever again the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
I find his posts interesting
one last reminder, almost every new song ive released has been remixed atleast once and they started out kinda amature but now ive found perfection.

of my 28 surviving released songs, "time travel" is my favorite one btw. also, it is not the original version i released.........
project trillogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #2
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

This is 100% proof simply because you told some absurdly ridiculous story and we should all just take your word for it?
many people have beleaved me i guess its up to you to decide if you believe me or not but i have witnessess

Quote:
one last reminder, almost every new song ive released has been remixed atleast once and they started out kinda amature but now ive found perfection.

of my 28 surviving released songs, "time travel" is my favorite one btw. also, it is not the original version i released.........
Old 12-27-2015, 10:00 PM   #3
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

i make an effort to tell this story to as many people as i can and i feel truley blessed cuz most people have zero proof and are left pondering there entire lives with no way to know the truth i now know

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

if you listen closely i talk about this experience in some of my rap songs

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 10:38 PM   #5
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
I don't believe a word of it

For all I know you just made it up for attention(Most likely)
im christian and a Christian would not lie about this plus i have this story out on the david icke forums like over 5 years ago and ive told alot of people plus my buddy that was there and witnessed it that i talk to on the phone from time to time says it gives him goosebumps to this day when he thinks about it because it was such a miraculous experience. you see it all happened when my pipe touched his mouth im one of gods chosen

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 10:59 PM   #6
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
"A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right."
nope its all true james was with me and james is a gangsta

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 11:00 PM   #7
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
nope its all true james was with me and james is a gangsta
james says it gives him goosebumps to this day

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 11:01 PM   #8
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Can you confirm that James is even a real person?

You think I'll believe you simply because you dropped a name?
yeah hes on my facebook

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 11:16 PM   #9
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
the fact that you have the audacity to expect me to believe your incredibly ridiculous story is really pathetic
ive told this story to like every one ive ever known and they all believe me your one of the rare ones by not believeing me but it did happen and im not the type of person that would make this shit up

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #10
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

telling the truth is a strict code to me and i would not lie about this it did happen and it deos give james goosebumps to this day we were talking about it on facebook awhile back

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 11:33 PM   #11
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

your upset that theres proof well there is none for you hahaha and all the proof for me believe whatever the fuck you want its an old story for me thats 100% true im more blessed than you i guess

Quote:

Old 12-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #12
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Well I guess everyone you know is a gullible fool like you
i dont believe in anything and gullibility is a trate i try to weed out

Quote:

Old 12-28-2015, 12:24 AM   #13
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Make up your mind
if your one with christianity it aint anything in this case

Quote:

Old 12-28-2015, 12:34 AM   #14
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

i put the pipe to his mouth boom the lightning struke behind him and as we ran to the car it struck again and again and again and seemed so close. just as it started tornado winds started and we ran sideways to the car laughing as it struck and lit him up blue again and again. the tornado was saturated with leaves from the ground. it was like out of a movie thats why theres for the longest time been a picture of a jesus statue on my reverbnation page

Quote:

Old 12-28-2015, 12:56 AM   #15
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Maybe if you tell the same stupid story again I'll believe you? Nope...still don't
i dont care if you believe me or not theres nothing i can do to convince you its true i bet it dont bother me what people think but there were 3 witnesses im only in contact with one of them though

Quote: