news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #46
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol you wild
Old 07-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #47
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

love and marriage are for sissy tit suckers that would drink estrogen daily if it came in a can and was sold at corner stores and gas stations. real motha fuckas plow a path of mothafuckin destruction through any lil harlot that crosses their path like a true mother fuckin conqueror hero.
even if it existed, the mythical trustworthy touch of a loving woman will not harden your skin so it can deflect bullets fella. u want to survive, shoot first and aim for the head cuz them bitches cant touch u when they punk ass is already dead
Old 07-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #48
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

marriage is something sacred....like people are saying though....its been degraded...

marriage today is just something you do.....its losing the meaning.....

i don't think there is a particular time or age....it all depends on the strength of the relationship....you should spend a few years with somebody though before you jump into marriage most definite.

as for my parents theyre a bad example cause they weren't married, but i definitely want to get married some day....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #49
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
love and marriage are for sissy tit suckers that would drink estrogen daily if it came in a can and was sold at corner stores and gas stations. real motha fuckas plow a path of mothafuckin destruction through any lil harlot that crosses their path like a true mother fuckin conqueror hero.
even if it existed, the mythical trustworthy touch of a loving woman will not harden your skin so it can deflect bullets fella. u want to survive, shoot first and aim for the head cuz them bitches cant touch u when they punk ass is already dead
smh

Marriage is the ultimate mark of manhood. You're talking childish pussy shit. A man is somebody who wakes up every morning, gets ready for the day, tries to have breakfast with his kids, makes sure they get on the bus, kisses his wife goodbye, and leaves for work. Then spends his entire day drinking caffeinated beverages in an ideal 50/50 split of working hard and pretending to work, goes to lunch, or even better eats what his wife made for him, grinds out the rest of the day, and comes home. Greets him family, sits down for dinner, talks to his kids about their day and shit, tries to stay in the loop, then spends the rest of his night either helping his kids with homework and shit or watching TV with them or whatever then sends them off to bed, gets ready for bed himself, and then pounds the shit out of his wife.

You know, nineteen-fifties good feeling shit...

He does that five days a week, spends Saturday doing yard work and handyman shit since the kids will be off gallivanting, and then spends the evening reading a book smoking his pipe in the den, and on Sundays they get ready for church and then makes sure his kids do their homework and shit. Being there to talk men shit with a son, or father daughter shit with a girl, or romancing your wife. That's manhood.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #50
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
smh

Marriage is the ultimate mark of manhood. You're talking childish pussy shit. A man is somebody who wakes up every morning, gets ready for the day, tries to have breakfast with his kids, makes sure they get on the bus, kisses his wife goodbye, and leaves for work. Then spends his entire day drinking caffeinated beverages in an ideal 50/50 split of working hard and pretending to work, goes to lunch, or even better eats what his wife made for him, grinds out the rest of the day, and comes home. Greets him family, sits down for dinner, talks to his kids about their day and shit, tries to stay in the loop, then spends the rest of his night either helping his kids with homework and shit or watching TV with them or whatever then sends them off to bed, gets ready for bed himself, and then pounds the shit out of his wife.

You know, nineteen-fifties good feeling shit...

He does that five days a week, spends Saturday doing yard work and handyman shit since the kids will be off gallivanting, and then spends the evening reading a book smoking his pipe in the den, and on Sundays they get ready for church and then makes sure his kids do their homework and shit. Being there to talk men shit with a son, or father daughter shit with a girl, or romancing your wife. That's manhood.
try doing all that shit minus the part about the wife and kids cuz the wife in question is too busy fucking other guys and lying about it for the simple reason of her having a vagina disabling her from ever telling the truth about anything

if u trust a bitch u are stupid PERIOD
Old 07-29-2010, 05:34 AM   #51
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

^doesn't get pussy
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:49 AM   #52
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can get down with this. marraige isnt for everyone. a lot of dudes are far too weak and insecure to allow themselves to feel love to the point that they could get hurt. thats why they front about never loving and trusting a woman.

i got married last year, so im no expert. shit is hard sometimes but it's probably the best decision i ever made. my wife held me down for 9 years before we got hitched. before i met her i was on a dangerous path... fuck, i dont even get speeding tickets anymore. im sure that once we have kids things will change and there will be times when im feeling trapped and the wanderlust kicks in, but right now it's all good. it's definitely not for everyone though.
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #53
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

marriage is the worst thing in the whole world.you legally bind yourself to somebody and at any point one of you could just fuck it up beyond control and then there you are ... broken and beaten down and ending up owing more to get out then what you put down to get in.

I would advise people that are considering marriage to just throw their soul away to a religion instead of another person. At least you can break clean from religion.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #54
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
marriage is the worst thing in the whole world.you legally bind yourself to somebody and at any point one of you could just fuck it up beyond control and then there you are ... broken and beaten down and ending up owing more to get out then what you put down to get in.

I would advise people that are considering marriage to just throw their soul away to a religion instead of another person. At least you can break clean from religion.
financial loses can be recouped in time. if you allow yourself to be that dependent of finances than you deserve what you get. i have been broke. i have had money. but i never let either one dictate my happiness or deter me from living my life...

i can understand philisophical reasons against marraige, but avoiding it for financial reasons is stupid. marrying for financial reasons is equally as stupid also...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #55
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

wasn't talking about funds.I mean the mental aspect of how marriage can ruin someone.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #56
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
try doing all that shit minus the part about the wife and kids cuz the wife in question is too busy fucking other guys and lying about it for the simple reason of her having a vagina disabling her from ever telling the truth about anything

If you're insecure it's because you aren't doing it right. Maybe get your shit together and the girl won't feel the want to cheat. Or you could just get a bigger dick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i can get down with this. marraige isnt for everyone. a lot of dudes are far too weak and insecure to allow themselves to feel love to the point that they could get hurt. thats why they front about never loving and trusting a woman.

i got married last year, so im no expert. shit is hard sometimes but it's probably the best decision i ever made. my wife held me down for 9 years before we got hitched. before i met her i was on a dangerous path... fuck, i dont even get speeding tickets anymore. im sure that once we have kids things will change and there will be times when im feeling trapped and the wanderlust kicks in, but right now it's all good. it's definitely not for everyone though.
I agree. Breathing isn't for everyone either. Some people don't belong in society. Whichever wise ass made shooting people illegal is a killjoy. I want the old west. Too many people these days fucking around with no repercussions. I blame the liberals, but that's another story for another day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post

I disagree. While I think the legal aspect of marriage is foolish. I think it's for the best. I don't think you need anyone's permission to be married, I think all marriages should be designed like common law marriage. If you want to see a priest fine, but marriage is more of a partnering then anything else. However I don't think it should be something done lightly or undone easily. Life's not supposed to be fun or easy. Marriage is just something people do. Ultra-liberated relationships work until she's pregnant. Realistically regardless of what the law says you can't get a divorce once there are kids. You're bound together for life. May as well try to make it work. I just think the whole separated parents and step parents shit is unfair to the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
financial loses can be recouped in time. if you allow yourself to be that dependent of finances than you deserve what you get. i have been broke. i have had money. but i never let either one dictate my happiness or deter me from living my life...

i can understand philisophical reasons against marraige, but avoiding it for financial reasons is stupid. marrying for financial reasons is equally as stupid also...
See that's a good perspective. Way I see it, life's chess and we're all pawns moving around a big chessboard. We have control in that we can change columns in certain scenarios, but ultimately we're stuck moving forwards, we can't go back, and we have no control over that bishop sucker punching us in the balls. Most people will never reach the far side of the board, and only those people will be able to do what they want. But that doesn't mean the rest of us can't be happy or make the most of it.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:51 PM   #57
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:

...Your questioning other peoples manhood? Not only are you so much of a "sissy tit sucker" that you admit your afraid of having your trust abused and not being man enough to be able to handle it, but you aren't even man enough to put yourself in a situation where there is any chance of that happening to begin with...

or..

Quote:
^doesn't get pussy
...this.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:27 AM   #58
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

u guys are fucking stupid to think that there is no such thing as a bitch that u can turn the fuck out who will turn around and fuck you up anyway. women are whores by nature and u really want to be the bitch of a bitch?
Old 07-31-2010, 01:03 AM   #59
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Yeah, there are plenty of stupid bitches. There are just as many stupid guys. Your attitude is as bad as what do. Its pretty obvious if a girl is using you. Just keep your boys. They'll be your compass. A mans buds are his guide in life. I give my bros advice all the time with chicks and they do the same for me. If I know their bitch is good I'll tell them not to fuck it up and if she's a cunt im all over that telling him to break her heart.

Like one of my boys just broke up with his girlfriend because her pussy was too tight and i tried advising him against it because that seems crazy, but he said he can barely even get it in. And I was like "whats she working with a keyhole?" But he said hes even warmed her up and she was still way too tight and I gave him my stamp of broproval and he did work. I was looking out for my boys interests because he's been sort of going out with her for a while and they'd hooked up off and one for like a year so I thought he was out of his mind but if you can't even have sex and shit whats the point. Getting brain is nice but that shits fucked and I want my boy to be slaying his fair share not trapped in some stagnant shit.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #60
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the more you know someone, the more reasons you'll have to not like them or like them - you'll find out more as time goes - its how you handle your new findings that will determine if you'll break the bond or not - and to be bonded for a long period of time then separating is a very painful process - some people never recover from it -
its a womans nature to want and even demand stability in her mate and most men don't understand this - they don't know how to handle it -
Most definitely "elder talk"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
How do you know who your supposed to be with?

Most people have the mind set that "the one" will bring you nothing but joy and happiness. That life will be a fairytale. And when life doesn't turn out to be "happily ever after", they claim the love is gone and they want out.

Love never goes anywhere. If it was there to begin with then it still is. Love is unconditional.

IMO "the one" is the person who helps you grow and you help them grow. What's the point of being with someone who likes everything you like, has the same opinion as you all the time, but never challenges you.

I know me and my Queen are supposed to be together because it's hard got damn work being together. But if we weren't then I wouldn't be the man I am and am becoming.

That being said you have to have a strong foundation. You can't face the challenges of being together, together, if you don't both want to grow and mature.

SHEM HETEP
Most definitely "knowledge of self"