news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #61
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i'm 4 years shackled and i love it

only wished she would have proposed better

we were on the couch playing soul caliber and she just said wanna get married
and i said ya
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #62
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post

and i said ya

lol - don't spend too much time together
Old 12-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #63
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post

and i said ya
Naw that's nice.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #64
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 06-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #65
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

i dont know about marriage

one day though

maybe
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:49 AM   #66
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

people approach marriage on sum left brained shit. thats a problem
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #67
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffff

Marriage is like the Bible and Quran, prophets and messengers....its for weak minded people

if you and your partner are truly joined together you will stay together forever and you need no other intermediaries to make that happen!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #68
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
Marriage is like the Bible and Quran, prophets and messengers....its for weak minded people

if you and your partner are truly joined together you will stay together forever and you need no other intermediaries to make that happen!!!!!
True, if you love someone then you shouldn't have to go through the whole process and need a ring to prove it and a priest to confirm it. But then again it's nice to have something to make it official and a day to remember even though it can cause a lot of unnecessary expense and stress! Can't really see myself ever being married now though I would with the right person if thats what they wanted
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #69
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffff

yeah eye must admit if whoever it is da universe blesses da god with wanted to get married eye would do it
Old 10-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #70
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

marriage will only be an issue when there are kids involved. unmarried people and their kids don't get the same rights as married people when it comes to the law.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #71
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The bridezillas out there scare me.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #72
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
marriage will only be an issue when there are kids involved. unmarried people and their kids don't get the same rights as married people when it comes to the law.
Thats definatly true as well! From a female pov would u wanna get married Trix if u found the one or would u just be happy being with that person?
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #73
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know. if i had kids with them then i probably would.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #74
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The bridezillas out there scare me.
whats the difference beetween bride zolla and a 5....5 dolla.....5 dolla blow job givin ass hooker????

not much
Old 10-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #75
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

commitment and accountability are a muthfucka.

best to stay away from these two things that come with marriage in case things get challenging and you wanna bail.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote