news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 12-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #46
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I didn't realize I said that I had a big problem with it and that it was that important. I guess that a guy should never ask the weight of a woman's laptop. Have you sent Cilvaringz a pm about this?
what does the weight of a laptop have to do with anything? i've already explained why i don't want to carry a laptop around with me everyday. since i carry my phone around with me everyday it would just make life a lot easier. why would i want to carry my phone AND my laptop around with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
it's a 15" laptop and i'm not carrying it around with me. it doesn't fit in my handbag.

it's not like i wanna go to my friends house and 'casually' open my laptop. i'll need my phone for internet connection anyway so i might as well just check the site on my phone.

you can't deny that it's easier and a lot more convenient to carry a phone around than it is a laptop.

i do not want to carry a laptop around with me on public transport.

do you want me to get mugged? wtf?!
my laptop happens to weigh 6.8 lbs. that's 6.8lbs that i shouldn't have to carry around with me every day. i have to carry enough in my hand bag as it is, i don't want to carry any more weight than i need to. even if my laptop weighed 2 grams, it's 15 fucking inches, it doesn't fit in my handbag!

you've been against the idea since the start of this thread. why? when it doesn't even affect you.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #47
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if i carried my laptop and not my phone i would have to be in an area where there is free wireless connection, which can't be guaranteed.

also, i don't want to connect to a public connection cos it makes my laptop vulnerable to hackers.

what don't you understand about the benefits of a phone app?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #48
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #49
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

a laptop is not your only alternative to a smart phone.

shouldnt you "move with the times"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #50
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

all i know is i have a mobile phone and i have a laptop, 2 laptops in fact. i don't need any more devices for viewing the internet. if i had kids then i probably would need more devices, but i'm only me.

having an app would make viewing this site on iPads, tablets and other hand held devices easier too.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #51
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

even if i did have an iPad i still wouldn't want to have to carry an ipad AND my phone around with me.

it just adds to the value of possessions you carry around with you everyday. if you were to get mugged you'd be losing it all.

might be alright if you drive, but not so good when you ride public transport.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 01:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #52
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Gone Mobile

We all know where the proverbial puck is heading. The question revolves more around “when” rather than “if.”

A recent report from Deloitte indicates that sales of smartphones will pass laptops and desktop PCs this year. So, here's your "when." This is one staggering pie chart (and keep an eye on tablets):

But we're not just talking devices - we're talking usage, and that trend is getting clearer, too. eMarketer recently put together a meta-analysis of data they’ve aggregated to get a sense for how consumers are using media. First and foremost, media usage – measured by time spent using – is growing overall from 10.6 hours in ’08 to 11 hours last year. As consumers are offered more choices, they are acting like hungry patrons at a smorgasbord, pigging out on what’s available at whatever time they want it.

TV/video are rock solid (in red on the chart below) and continue to lead the way, while the Internet (in black) is showing steady increases.
http://jacobsmedia.typepad.com/jacobs/streaming/

people buy more smartphones than anything else.

people are more likely to upgrade their phone before upgrading anything else.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #53
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

does the chart compare females to males?

Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 01:52 AM   #54
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

are you saying men don't buy phones?

that no male on this site owns a mobile?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #55
check two
N.I.

lol I'm saying that there are certain things phone related and certain sites that are more female specific and vice versa. In general though, I would say that females use phones more than males obviously, and that dates back a lot further than smart phones. I don't know if this forum here is near as busy as some of those other sites that have applications?

Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #56
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

what difference does it make if women use phones more than men?

i don't know what kind of town you live in, but people where i live use their phones constantly male and female.

since it's mostly males that use this site, having an app would make life easier for them, for everyone when they wanna check this site regardless of how busy this site is.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #57
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

a lot of people will have a phone but won't have a computer/laptop/tablet at home, especially kids or young people cos they can't afford to have a phone AND have internet connection at home. so the only access they have to the internet is their phone.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:17 AM   #58
check two
N.I.

Edit:

There isn't too much going on at the site lately. I would think that they could just wait till they got back home to check the forum. If they wouldn't pay such high prices on their phone plans, maybe they would be able to afford cheap internet at home.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 02:18 AM   #59
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

what is your problem?

people might wanna check on this site when they're out and about. what problem do you have with that?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #60
check two
N.I.

I don't have a problem, I'm trying to type a reply, but by the time I'm done, you've already posted again already.

Quote: