news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 12-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #61
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Edit:

There isn't too much going on at the site lately. I would think that they could just wait till they got back home to check the forum. If they wouldn't pay such high prices on their phone plans, maybe they would be able to afford cheap internet at home.

i'm talking about the people on pay as you go, dumbo! they're not paying high phone plans, they can't afford it.

if they can just about afford a pay as you go phone, do you really think they can afford a landline phone on top?

even if they could afford a landline then they'd still need to buy a desktop/laptop/tablet. why buy all those when you should be able to just use your phone?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:26 AM   #62
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's not my problem if they can't afford $20 to $40 a month for either dsl or cable internet at home.

I didn't mention a landline phone. Some companies offer dry loop dsl and you don't need to have landline phone service activated, dumbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:31 AM   #63
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
It's not my problem if they can't afford $20 to $40 a month for either dsl or cable internet at home.

I didn't mention a landline phone. Some companies offer dry loop dsl and you don't need to have landline phone service activated, dumbo.

i didn't say it was your fault. i'm saying that there are people that can't afford it.

like i said, even if they could afford internet at home, they would still need to purchase a desktop/laptop/whatever.

if their phone is the only access they have to the internet then this site should be made viewable on their phones. even if it wasn't the only access they had, it would still be nice to be able to view this site on a phone.

it might even bring in more traffic.

again, i'll ask you what your problem is since this DOESN'T AFFECT YOU?!

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 03:28 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:44 AM   #64
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

making an app ISN'T going to affect the way you view this site on a desktop/laptop.

it ISN'T going to take ANYTHING away from this site AT ALL for desktop/laptops.

it ISN'T going to affect YOU, check.

why the fuck do you have a problem with the idea?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:47 AM   #65
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's not that serious

Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 02:48 AM   #66
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

then you're just being really annoying for no reason.

your problem is you want everything to suit you. you have no idea what it's like for other people, it's like you don't wanna care.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #67
check two
N.I.

I haven't even said much.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 02:55 AM   #68
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i think you mean you haven't even made a decent point in this thread.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #69
check two
N.I.

sweet

Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #70
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, trix needs ta get sum dix cos these estrogen fuelled rants are brutal.

I like how I just load up the forum on my HTC, turn the phone to landscape and zoom to read/click shit. Is that so hard to do and worth posting about 20 fucking replies about it telling us why it sucks.

Talking about getting mugged for your digital garments.

shhhhhheeiiiiiittttt!!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #71
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

I hate having to zoom in and out all the time.

If you have used a forum with an app you'll see the difference it makes.

And since mobile phones make up almost half the total sales why don't we provide anything to suit phone users?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #72
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
Damn, trix needs ta get sum dix cos these estrogen fuelled rants are brutal.

I like how I just load up the forum on my HTC, turn the phone to landscape and zoom to read/click shit. Is that so hard to do and worth posting about 20 fucking replies about it telling us why it sucks.

Talking about getting mugged for your digital garments.

shhhhhheeiiiiiittttt!!!!
lmfao

Im sure this convinced magma though and hes in the wu corp office right now editing the websites source code to make it mobile compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #73
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i'm sorry if i sounded mean, check.

you were just really annoying me for some reason. you sounded like a grumpy dad that looks down at smart phones/people that use smart phones cos you only need phones to make calls from.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #74
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Post-vibe mellowness right there.

I don't like website apps cos they make sites look like shit basic, I prefer just having the regular page load up on my phone or ipad.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #75
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Dont get your hopes up

Googling "responsive vBulletin themes" turned up nearly nothing.

Most theme designers avoid creating them for this framework since the maintenance is too time consuming because of all of the incremental VB updates.

They stick to designing for wordpress, drupal and joomla sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote