news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Ignorant mad man Michael Vick back in the NFL again.

No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?

Last edited by netscape check two; 08-13-2009 at 11:01 PM.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Would you like to see ignorant mad man Michael Vick play in the NFL again?
Yesterday, 07:31 PM

No

Last edited by check two; Today at 12:50 AM.

lol wtf? spell something wrong?

my answer is yes though. dude did his time, he was fun as all hell to watch play, and i'm just interested to see if he can regain his form, at least running the ball, he never was that great a passer.

punt returns is something i always wanted to see him try.

i wouldn't be pissed if the redskins signed him, but at least like 9 out of 10 people i see on the skins board, all say how they would be almost furious enough to not watch. i'm like yeah right, almost

just my opinion, tho. yeah it's fucked up, i love dogs, but it seems like he got off worse than other people, like leonard little, donte stallworth, etc. who killed people.

but whatever, what would you do if your team signed him?
Old 07-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he killed a few dogs, im a big dog guy myself, but what does that have to do with him playing football?

your playing for the shirt on your back, not yourself.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I edited the thread title, Raggedy Andy.

I bet more football fans would would rather not have him come back to the NFL, than vice versa.The difference between Stallworth and some of those knuckleheads is that they were accidents, and Vick's was intentional torture and killing. Yeah, Stallworth got off too easy, but I don't think Vick got too harsh of a sentence. He was overrated when he played even. Nobody likes or supports him anymore, except naive black people in Atlanta.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I edited the thread title, Raggedy Andy.
lol

fair enough

you just went into so much detail in you original post i wasn't sure.

and yeah, you're right, overwhelming majority of fans wouldn't want him back, but it's up to the commisioner, who is pretty unpredictable. he let pac man jones back.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No i don't want him to come back. Not because he killed some pit bulls, which i am a proud pit owner myself, but because he wasn't good enough to play QB in the NFL before he went to jail. i doubt he got any better since.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

Some teams are saying they don't have any interest in him. Maybe he could be a backup for the Lions. And I get tired of some of the people trying to make this into some racial issue, when it isn't. Get over it, you scum bags.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

They were some overgrown rats he fought man get over it.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some sportsmen and celebrities have caused fatal car accidents and get away with it.

Vick should be allowed back into the NFL, his done his time, hasnt the guy gone bankrupt??
Old 07-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I'm sayinn thoo...

plus

dogs are rats bred from the wolve and the jackal some of those overgrown rats are gangsta tho...i want a rot or a doberman

some people are more compassionate for their dogs [overgrown rats] and dogs in general than they are to other people. real shit.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 07-26-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

Like I said before, those were accidents in which sports stars caused the deaths of people. Not intentional torture and killings, like Vick.

Several serial killers start off by abusing and killing animals. I don't blame some pet owners for valuing their pets more than other humans. There are a lot of humans out there that are more primitive and more savage than any animal there is. Vick is lower than a cockroach. He is like a black dodo bird in the animal kingdom.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-27-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

if roger says its okay for him to come back than its okay for him to come back. if he gets the okay he still has to get someone to put him on a roster and his actions and the fact that he isnt gonna be the same player he once was(some will argue he wasnt much to begin with) is going to be an obsticle for him getting back on the field.

if i was commisioner and he convinced me that he wouldnt do what he did again i'd let him back in. he served his time and has afforded himself the opportunity to reenter society. saying he's not good enough is a poor argument for him not being reinstated, as if there arent any crappy players on NFL rosters. if he's reinstated and he sucks then he'll get cut just like everyone else.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, he did his time, but will any NFL team sign him, o is he ufl (I think that's what it is called) bound?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #14
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Vick would be sick on the Dolphins...

Old 07-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #15
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think they will sign him though

will he be on madden 2010?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote