news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #16
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

IT doesn't matter now

He has been reinstated

Could play by Week 6

The Sweepstakes Is On !!
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like I said, backup for the Lions.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Vick would be sick on the Dolphins...
i was thinking that too. he might be a beast in the wildcat if he could sign with a team that utilizes it.

he'd just have to look be on the look out for ace ventura
Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #19
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I know for a fact -- there's fans out there who would take Vick over what they got now -coughcoughREDSKINFANScoughcough-
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
goddamn right i would

fuck jason candle sorryass softspoken lionel richie lookalike pusseh

but nah, i'd rather see colt brennan starting
mike vick can return punts for da skins instead, unlike randle el
or do some wildcat double reverse flea flicker quarterback option shit

fuck it
Old 07-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Falcons fans should be glad that Vick is gone. They have a better QB now.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #22
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

most definitely.

i'd take matt ryan over alot of qb's.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:02 AM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No!!!! Goodell should have never even met with him. He served the punishment and now he has to receive the consequences. Get another job Mike-we don't need u in the NFL!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:03 AM   #24
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
IT doesn't matter now

He has been reinstated

Could play by Week 6

The Sweepstakes Is On !!

I really don't think a team will pick him up (or maybe I am just hoping).

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #25
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I'm Curious To See What He Can Do I'm Sure He's Gonna Have A Tough Time But I Never Thought He Was As Bad As Some People Make It Out. He Did Go Into Green Bay And Win A Playoff Game That Impressed Me.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #26
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i was thinking that too. he might be a beast in the wildcat if he could sign with a team that utilizes it.

he'd just have to look be on the look out for ace ventura
How is lining up a quarterback in the quarterback spot the wildcat formation?
\
Old 07-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #27
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

lol, he wouldn't be the fuckin wildcat ya fuckin seachicken fan!

he would play like, wideout, or longsnapper, or maybe kicker. dude's maaaaaaaad versatile, wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post

Get another job Mike-we don't need u in the NFL!
LOL
Old 07-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #28
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Dante Stallworth gets 30 days for killing a guy while driving drunk
Michael Vick gets nearly 2 years for dog fighting activities
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #29
Tito_Para Enfrente
a fan ,better to be you .

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

yeah why not , he has some skills

ignorantes no
Tito_Para Enfrente is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #30
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, when you put it the way you did in the title, no.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote