news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-30-2009, 07:53 AM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
Dante Stallworth gets 30 days for killing a guy while driving drunk
Michael Vick gets nearly 2 years for dog fighting activities

That's a court problem....we are talkin about whether Vick should play football. and I don't think Donte should be allowed to play either, shit Albert Hainsworth shouldn't be playing after that kick in the head incident.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #32
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the one big difference between stallworth and vick is that stallworth wasn't trying to kill anyone. it's not something he is proud of or set out to do that day. he made a mistake.

mike vick wanted to kill dogs. he enjoyed killing dogs.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #33
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yes, Michael Vick enjoys killing things. He is a killer. Like I said before, various serial killers start out by torturing and killing animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #34
Gamo
thelo na kapnos zizanio

Gamo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Gamo

Some serial killers start out by making disgusting, usually sexual, comment about dogs.

Gamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #35
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he should sign with the browns, think about the headlines "convicted dog killer mike Vick will play in the dog pound"

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:50 AM   #36
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Some team is going to pick him up. I don't think he should be shut out of the NFL. Suspended for some games? Sure, but the guy served his time for his actions so that's that. I believe in redemption and who knows, he might actually take the job more serious than he ever has before in his entire life and actually become a QB.

If he could complete 60% of his passes and run when there wasn't anything there, Vick would be a fucking nightmare to defend. As QB for the Falcons though it always seemed like he was thinking run first, pass second. Add to the fact he'd put ZERO touch on the ball, throwing a five-yard dump off like the dude was 80 yards downfield It really limited him as a player. I'd be interested to see if he could turn it around.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:05 AM   #37
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Some team is going to pick him up. I don't think he should be shut out of the NFL. Suspended for some games? Sure, but the guy served his time for his actions so that's that. I believe in redemption and who knows, he might actually take the job more serious than he ever has before in his entire life and actually become a QB.

If he could complete 60% of his passes and run when there wasn't anything there, Vick would be a fucking nightmare to defend. As QB for the Falcons though it always seemed like he was thinking run first, pass second. Add to the fact he'd put ZERO touch on the ball, throwing a five-yard dump off like the dude was 80 yards downfield It really limited him as a player. I'd be interested to see if he could turn it around.
I've always thought his brothert threw a much better looking pass. Too bad he couldn't make it out of College w/o getting in trouble.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:07 AM   #38
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
lol, he wouldn't be the fuckin wildcat ya fuckin seachicken fan!

he would play like, wideout, or longsnapper, or maybe kicker. dude's maaaaaaaad versatile, wait and see.

LOL
I must have skimmed over the posts talking about him playing another position. My bad....I'm not hating on his athletic ability, and he might be more successful at another postion depending on how his accuracy and such looks after some time in jail.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #39
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, his brother is an idiot too.

Quote:
Old 08-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

@ check. You're acting as if being a quality human being is a key to getting into the NFL'
Rae Carruth anyone? Of course he never played again but dudue is still locked up. Or how bout OJ? Point being, first and foremost its about what happens on the field. Everything else is a distant second.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

Well his brother was real talented from what I heard, and he blew his chances at getting into the NFL by being stupid and an idiot.

Quote:
Old 08-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #42
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

lol at 'ignorant madman'

yea I wanna see him play again, he's gotta get back into NFL shape tho if he wants to be productive tho
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #43
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well his brother was real talented from what I heard, and he blew his chances at getting into the NFL by being stupid and an idiot.
The games I saw him play in he looked not quite as fast as his brother, but still quick and threw a MUCH better looking pass. I think he could have been better in the league than Vick.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #44
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont respect him as a human being, but i dont think he should be barred from playing in the NFL. the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
i dont respect him as a human being
my thoughts exactly.

but that goes for 85% of humans.

i really want to see what he can do, more out of morbid curiosity than anything. and if it's for the skins, than so be it. i'll root for him as much as i root for jason campbell if he's starting regular season. which is only to a point. win or gtfo

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote